i bought A Series X Yesterday and....

Discus and support i bought A Series X Yesterday and.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought a Series X yesterday from Target and it doesn't have the claim the 24 months of All access on it at all like others haven't had it from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SownCrescent22, Aug 10, 2022.

1. i bought A Series X Yesterday and....

i bought a Series X yesterday from Target and it doesn't have the claim the 24 months of All access on it at all like others haven't had it from Wallmart or gamestop nobody mentioned Target so i'm stuck can anyone help me please?

:)

SownCrescent22, Aug 10, 2022
  2. SownCrescent22 Win User

that makes sense, i tried contacting Microsoft today and we got someone that said what's gamepass ultimate pass? thank you for your help i think i may do that tomorrow since they are closed now as it's 9:00 now.
  3. SownCrescent22 Win User

we bought it in the store and the guy there said it had it on there and it he sold it for us for $499 that was the one he picked out in the back
  4. Smwutches Win User

You would have to try contacting Target about it then. If you paid full price and didn't sign up for a credit line, you didn't sign up for All Access which is why it wouldn't be on the console.
  5. ngocphi Win User

As smwutches mentioned all access is something YOu Pay for

It's not free.

With all access you finance a console for 2 yearned get all access free as part of the package this involves a line of credit which you pay a certain amount over time approx 990 bucks not 599 as per the full retail price of the console

But you pay over time and get gamepass ultimate free for 2 years as part of the 990 rather then 599 upfront plus taxes you normally pay for a console
  6. Smwutches Win User

Did you buy it outright or did you actually sign up for All Access? All Access involves signing up for a credit line.
Thema:

1. i bought A Series X Yesterday and.... - Similar Threads - bought Series Yesterday

2. I bought seris s and if I can’t use my old disc to transfer ID to it I should discount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought seris s and if I can’t use my old disc to transfer ID to it I should discount: I am not paying 30$ for grand theft auto 5 I bought stander edition and I got disc with me. I am not paying 60$ for kingdom hearts again it’s 5 or 10 years old no new freaking content . I am not...
  3. Bought the Xbox series S bundle but never received the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the Xbox series S bundle but never received the game: I recently bought and received the Xbox series S bundle from the Microsoft website but never received a code or redeem option on the Xbox for the game. I only received the Xbox. I bought the...
  4. I bought money for gta 5 but bought the wrong Xbox series money and can’t get a refund what...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought money for gta 5 but bought the wrong Xbox series money and can’t get a refund what...: I bought money for gta 5 but bought the wrong Xbox series money and can’t get a refund what do I do 420f7f1c-1373-4b14-9154-da968499f82c
  5. i bought an xbox series s that i did not know was console banned

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought an xbox series s that i did not know was console banned: okay so I bought an xbox Series S for myself as a birthday gift and I got it from ebay. When i turn it on it says that it was banned from the Xbox live network. There are not any accounts already...
  6. Two XBOX Series X consoles were bought for my family recently; we need more game-sharing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Two XBOX Series X consoles were bought for my family recently; we need more game-sharing...: Hello! We have a single-income family with two disabled children. My wife spends day and night with our younger boys, and recently, I was able to get two Series X consoles for my oldest two...
  7. I bought gta5 on the Xbox series x the digital one and I bought it now when I log into it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought gta5 on the Xbox series x the digital one and I bought it now when I log into it...: I bought gta5 on the Xbox series x the digital one and I bought it now when I log into it it says the person who bought this needs to sign in 66ee896d-5897-497f-83b5-c92376c390db
  8. bought series X and gamepads won't always power it on

in XboX Insiders
    bought series X and gamepads won't always power it on: Okay so this is really strange and I've looked everywhere for help. My series x sometimes won't power on from any of the gamepads I own. Sometimes it will if and it'll quickly boot up from standby...
  9. I bought a refurbished Xbox X series its been fine but last couple of weeks it will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a refurbished Xbox X series its been fine but last couple of weeks it will...: Using wifi with a new 1.2 g modem, when I reset the Xbox by just holding the button on controller when it reboots its fine then it happens again sometimes it doesn't.....this is annoying!!!...
  10. Bought the Xbox series S but cant play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought the Xbox series S but cant play online: Bougth the Xbox series S, then went to the website and subscribed to the Xbox live Gold subscription so that i can play GTA V online But its been over 24 hours now , but game still tells me that...