I bought an expansion for Cities, but it doesn't show up as purchased or appear in the game

Discus and support I bought an expansion for Cities, but it doesn't show up as purchased or appear in the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought the Mass Transit expansion for Cities: Skylines, but after confirming the purchase the expansion page just reset as if I hadn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EnslaveTheWorld, Feb 12, 2019.

1. I bought an expansion for Cities, but it doesn't show up as purchased or appear in the game

I recently bought the Mass Transit expansion for Cities: Skylines, but after confirming the purchase the expansion page just reset as if I hadn't purchased anything. It doesn't show up in the game, it won't allow me to download and install unless I pay (again).

I have a payment confirmation, a receit (with order number) and the money was moved from my account.

I've tried damn near any possible way to get in contact with some kind of support guy, but all roads lead to the community forum, it seems. What the hell am I supposed to do here? I bought an expansion for Cities, but it doesn't show up as purchased or appear in the game :p

:)

EnslaveTheWorld, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

I bought an expansion for Cities, but it doesn't show up as purchased or appear in the game

1. I bought an expansion for Cities, but it doesn't show up as purchased or appear in the game - Similar Threads - bought expansion Cities

2. Xbox game pass satın aldım oyun indirmiyor [Edit - Transaltion] - Xbox game pass I bought...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass satın aldım oyun indirmiyor [Edit - Transaltion] - Xbox game pass I bought...: Hello Neighbor oyununu indirmeye tıkladığımda disk seçmemi söylüyor.C veya D diskinide denediğimde aynı hatayı alıyorum.Hata kodu: 0x803f8001 [Edit - Translation] - Hello Neighbor tells me to...
  3. I bought the FH4 expansion pack incorrectly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the FH4 expansion pack incorrectly.: Hi guys! I wanted to go to Fortune Island in the game, so I bought it because it was marked as an extension pack. When I looked at the XBOX store, I saw that if I bought an Ultimate Pack, I...
  4. Bought expansion on wrong profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought expansion on wrong profile: hi I bought an expansion but used the wrong profile how can I get it cancelled or moved to right profile Thank you a1ac8624-2830-44bb-bf69-e49402ff5214
  5. Bought the Expansion Pass for FH3 but can't buy DLC cars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the Expansion Pass for FH3 but can't buy DLC cars: I've bought the expansion pass for Forza Horizon 3 yesterday, the transaction has been confirmed, and I still can't buy any DLC Cars in game, anyone can help me? Comprei ontem o passe de expansão...
  6. Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pass... Ultimate edition bought but price 35$ instead of the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pass... Ultimate edition bought but price 35$ instead of the ...: As in https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/store/p/Forza-Horizon-3-Expansion-Pass/9NBLGGH4T5FT states 34,99$ but as a Ultimate edition owner, the price should be 24,99$ On horizon forums some people...
  7. Accidentally bought Destiny Taken King Expansion instead of Game+expansion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally bought Destiny Taken King Expansion instead of Game+expansion: Hi, I mistakenly purchased just the Taken King expansion for Destiny but not the version that includes the whole game. Is there anyway to download just the full game because the only options I...
  8. Bought the wrong expansion.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the wrong expansion.: Hi, when i bought the Expansion Pass for Destiny in Gamestop and went home to enter the code and buy it in the store on the Xbox there was an error. I tried this like 5 times then I went to the...
  9. destiny expansion pack bought via the web xbox website not showing on my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    destiny expansion pack bought via the web xbox website not showing on my console: i bought the destiny expansion pack yesterday on the web but when I go to the xbox console to download the game it is insisting I buy it again. I would have thought there would be some sort of...
  10. I bought the expansion for destiny but can not play on it after i ues the code. Its the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the expansion for destiny but can not play on it after i ues the code. Its the ...: I bought the expansion for destiny n i can not play with friends 901977c3-b0f9-4fe0-bb1c-6c11312fa604