I bought an Xbox One S new that came with download codes.

Discus and support I bought an Xbox One S new that came with download codes. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought an brand new XBox One S that came with download codes included for Minecraft and Minecraft Story Mode. I did not purchase these games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lmoffat2, Oct 6, 2019.

1. lmoffat2
    lmoffat2 Guest

I bought an brand new XBox One S that came with download codes included for Minecraft and Minecraft Story Mode. I did not purchase these games separately. I am looking to sell the Xbox because it does not get played. Will a new owner be able to play these
    games on their account? I have deleted all of our profiles from the console, the game will load but cannot play because there is no account to sign into. I want to know so I know how to advertise these.

:)

lmoffat2, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Scaluh2 Win User

If the codes were redeemed the liscense would be tied to the accounts that they were redeemed on. A new user would not be able to play those games.
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello lmoffat2,

Thank you for replying back and marking the Ambassador's reply as answered. At this time we will be locking this thread, if you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to create a new thread letting us know.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  4. lmoffat2 Win User

Thank you! I figured that would be the case but since I didn't technically purchase the games themselves I was hoping it would help it sell better.
  5. Smwutches Win User

If you redeemed the codes, then they are tied to the account that redeemed them and cannot be transferred to a new owner.
  6. KingDouglas13 Win User

How to sell physical / digital games?

Looking to sell digital download for 'Battlefield 1 Early Enlister Deluxe Edition' Xbox One. I already own the game and I bought the new Xbox One S battlefield edition which came with the digital download code.(Clearly don't need 2 of the
    same game lol). Would sell for around $40 since the basic version of the game is selling for $50 still.
Thema:

1. I bought an Xbox One S new that came with download codes. - Similar Threads - bought came download

2. Bought a Xbox One and the Game Pass came expired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a Xbox One and the Game Pass came expired: I bought a Xbox One on July 2nd and when it came today, both ultimate & gold came expired in 06/30. What should I do? 90c647a8-546a-41b3-899c-e1ad0f47ec5d
  3. I bought the bdo game and I accidentally deleted the stuff that came with the game is there...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the bdo game and I accidentally deleted the stuff that came with the game is there...: I bought the bdo game accidentally deleted the contents that came with the game.Iwas wondering is there away I could restore it 18c4ea87-7a9b-4d32-b7fa-ed22466afee0
  4. Bought a gears of war xbox bundle when it came out but codes never arrived

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought a gears of war xbox bundle when it came out but codes never arrived: So i bought the gears of war xbox bundle when it came out and was naturally excited i played alot of gears 4 on my fancy new red xbox one s and gears controller then as gamers tend to do i got...
  5. I bought an Xbox one that came with a gold membership and I still have not got it. I need help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought an Xbox one that came with a gold membership and I still have not got it. I need help: my freind has bought an Xbox one for me and inside of it was halo wars 2, an Xbox one, a controller and some cords. No gold member ship thing 95b6f003-95ae-49fc-aeb8-905b74ea503b
  6. bought a brand new Xbox one came with promotion went to site entered code never got code in ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    bought a brand new Xbox one came with promotion went to site entered code never got code in ...: Promotion ticket has 4 games forza 6 rise of the tomb raider gears of War ultimate edition and rare replay I went to the site entered my email and the 16 digit code and never got my game code...
  7. I just bought a Xbox one controller and it came with a $25 gift card but I didn't get it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I just bought a Xbox one controller and it came with a $25 gift card but I didn't get it: I just bought a Xbox One controller for my son and it was to come with a $25 gift card and I never saw anywhere to type in the code when I checked out and you help me figure this out or give a...
  8. bought my new xbox one came with 16 character code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    bought my new xbox one came with 16 character code: How do i redeem this come. Xbox one accepts only 24 characters. Here is reference number was created by Microsoft customer service. 1328609010 fe40ef06-1127-4609-86ee-a52dfe6dd4ab
  9. I bought an xbox over the internet and it came with parental control enabled and I do not know ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an xbox over the internet and it came with parental control enabled and I do not know ...: I bought an xbox over the internet and it came with parental control enabled and I do not know the 4 digit password and I do not know the password for recovery. 28becc4d-3766-41b5-9618-fb57b8c7ba8e
  10. Bought the Xbox one Elite when it came out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought the Xbox one Elite when it came out: I have been trouble connecting to the Call of duty black ops 3 server, I get a error code a.b.-.-f. every time I try to play it, haven't been able to play it since the game came out. I am also...