I bought an Xbox one used and I can not create profile. I've been banished from live! How do I ...

Discus and support I bought an Xbox one used and I can not create profile. I've been banished from live! How do I ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Meu Xbox one ta banido da live. Como faço pra recuperar o Xbox one? [Translation- My Xbox one ta banned from Live. How do I recover the Xbox one?]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PhonyGecko30302, Aug 27, 2018.

1. I bought an Xbox one used and I can not create profile. I've been banished from live! How do I ...

Meu Xbox one ta banido da live. Como faço pra recuperar o Xbox one?

[Translation- My Xbox one ta banned from Live. How do I recover the Xbox one?]

:)

PhonyGecko30302, Aug 27, 2018
  2. Can someone call me...

My kid configure his xbox live on his child profiule...he cant go online

They ask to use a adult profile.

but the only adult account on the Xbox was there when I bought it used.

How can I create a new adult profile on this xbox one

thanks

ChatonOliMars, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Can I combine a non xbox live profile and an Xbox live profile together?

I have created an xbox live profile accidentally before I could make a non live profile live. I want all of my saved data from the non live profile to be on the live profile but the system will not allow moving data between profiles. How can I fix this problem?
    Do I have to delete my Xbox Live profile and re-create it or can that not be done?

UnworthyStorm86, Aug 27, 2018
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

I bought an Xbox one used and I can not create profile. I've been banished from live! How do I ...

Console Bans em 100% exato e não pode ser desfeito. Uma vez banido, diz banido. Período, ponto, o fim. Há várias razões que um console poderia ser emitido um perma-Ban. Os termos de uso explicam tudo. Uma vez que você concorda os termos de uso, você concorda
    que você não fará nenhuma das seguintes ações. Isto dá Microsoft o direito de banir o seu console do Xbox Live Connection.
    Se você comprou um console de GameStop, em seguida, levá-la para casa para descobrir o seu banido, consulte GameStop sobre o seu problema. Mesmo vale para qualquer outro lugar que você comprar um console usado. Consulte o proprietário original.
    Aqui está as diretrizes sobre console Bans Xbox Enforcement | How Do I
    Termos de uso Microsoft Services Agreement

[Translation - Console Bans at 100% accurate and cannot be undone. Once banished, it says Banished. period, point, the End. There are several reasons that a console could be issued a Perma-Ban. The terms of use explain everything. Once you agree
    the terms of use, you agree that you will not do any of the following actions. This gives Microsoft the right to ban its Xbox Live Connection console.

If you bought a GameStop console, then take it home to find out your banned, see GameStop about your Problem. Same goes for any other place you buy a used Console. See the original Owner.

Here is the guidelines on console Bans Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

Terms of Use Microsoft Services Agreement]

OK Fowl, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

1. I bought an Xbox one used and I can not create profile. I've been banished from live! How do I ... - Similar Threads - bought used create

2. Has anyone ever bought a used Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone ever bought a used Xbox One S?: Hello, I'm wondering if anyone has ever bought a used Xbox One S, I'm thinking of buying one, I usually only buy new consoles but I'm trying to save some money, Were you happy that you bought a...
  3. Gears of War 4 bought with FNAC deal but the code seems "already used"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 bought with FNAC deal but the code seems "already used": Hi, I used a deal on FNAC to buy a Xbox One remote+cable+Gears of War 4 but when I use the Gears of War 4 code on my console that say the code is already used. I have contacted the FNAC...
  4. The code I redeemed is new I bought it few mins ago when I used . But it shows it's...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The code I redeemed is new I bought it few mins ago when I used . But it shows it's...: Please help me 0 c0bd31c1-67bc-4ed1-b9ba-0cf4afa1def8
  5. Bought Xbox live gold but can’t use any online features.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Xbox live gold but can’t use any online features.: I paid Xbox live gold with an xbox card. I am able to download the three gold games. But i am not able to play any online games like the online mode of fifa. It just pops up a notification that i...
  6. Gift card I bought is already used

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card I bought is already used: I just bought a Gift card and when redeeming it said its already used. I contacted the seller but they need me to find the date and activation time and need screenshots of my...
  7. I bought a 15$ giftcard and I can't use it! It asks me for payment method!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a 15$ giftcard and I can't use it! It asks me for payment method!: Hey , I got a 15$ giftcard to get some DLC and some V-bucks . I can't purchase games or DLC without adding address , phone number , etc. I can't possibly refund a redeem code , so . I can't get...
  8. How do i use x box game pass code bought in the USA in India

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i use x box game pass code bought in the USA in India: I bought a x bought a xbox game pass from US. I want to redeem it in India but am face this error: The code was purchased in a different region and cannot be redeemed. Please help. Thank you....
  9. Will X Box One S bought from Canada need extra power adapter to use in India.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will X Box One S bought from Canada need extra power adapter to use in India.: Hi Team, I have recently purchased X Box One S from Canada and I am planning to use it in India. I have a query about the voltage which we (India 220 volts) use here. I have read few articles...
  10. XBOX One Live gold membership bought as a gift in UK to be used in Pakistan?

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX One Live gold membership bought as a gift in UK to be used in Pakistan?: Hi, I want to buy a 12 month membership for XBOX One live gold here in UK and want to send his as a gift to my nephew in Pakistan. I tried buying it but on your site it says that the membership...