i bought and paid for dlc killer pack and i cant install them.... when i do try it goes to...

Discus and support i bought and paid for dlc killer pack and i cant install them.... when i do try it goes to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought and paid for dlc killer pack and i cant install them.... when i do try it goes to 100% then shows me error (error code: 0xc00ce169) xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yair 24, May 29, 2022.

1. Yair 24
    Yair 24 Guest

i bought and paid for dlc killer pack and i cant install them.... when i do try it goes to...

i bought and paid for dlc killer pack and i cant install them.... when i do try it goes to 100% then shows me error (error code: 0xc00ce169)

xbox pass pc.

windows 11

intel i7 11700k

3070ti

32 ram

:)

Yair 24, May 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

i bought and paid for dlc killer pack and i cant install them.... when i do try it goes to 100% then shows me error (error code: 0xc00ce169)

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Yair

Please try this:
    Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

if everything's up to date now, do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

An try again
  3. Wright xx Win User

Says Titan fall Expedition was installed But cant play it, and the funds havn't come out of my account.

I have a sort of similar problem, I bought the season pass and installed the dlc, but the actual titanfall will not recognize the dlc install. When I try to select the dlc only variety pack, it says that someone in my lobby doesn't have the dlc. When I'm
    the only one in the lobby
  4. Marwood II 87 Win User

DLC is getting waaaayyyyyy overpriced....

The only DLC I have bought are for

-

Gears of War 3 (3 packs)

Borderlands 2 (1 pack)

GTAIV (2 packs)

Mass Effect 3 (1 pack)

Skyrim (2 packs)

-

When a pack of DLC goes for as much as 1,600 MSP it's a bit annoying when the DLC is so short!
  5. StevenKeese Win User

no fighters unlocked??

I have purchased the Killer Instinct Combo Breaker Pack Disc:

When I installed it, it did not install Season One characters - includes Jago, Sabrewulf, Glacius, Thunder, Sadira, Orchid, and Spinal, or Fulgore DLC. It did download TJ.
  6. PINGA002 Win User

Fight titles don't work

Hi i bought the retail combo breaker pack of killer instinct for xbox one also and the characters were not unlocked. Its the same exact version as the free demo. After installing it jago is the only character unlocked. I paid $20 for nothing??? It seems
    like a glitch in the disc.
Thema:

1. i bought and paid for dlc killer pack and i cant install them.... when i do try it goes to... - Similar Threads - bought paid dlc

2. Xbox saying I need to 'buy a copy of a game' (Battlefront 2) I've already bought and paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox saying I need to 'buy a copy of a game' (Battlefront 2) I've already bought and paid...: I bought a copy Battlefront 2 (receipt and payment in Jan 2020) - at the time I had a game pass, but when that expired two day's ago, so did my access to the game. Note: I bought the game, it was...
  3. I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...: I get the following message: Check your account The payment option on an existing subscription was declined, blocking this purchase. Find a fix at account.microsoft.com/services. This is...
  4. Bought a game through Microsoft store paid the game but I did not get a confirmation nor...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought a game through Microsoft store paid the game but I did not get a confirmation nor...: Hi there, I've ordered one of the deals with gold games via the Microsoft store. Paid for it with my debit account but I did not receive any confirmation, it does not show up in my order history...
  5. I bought a game with gold and i paid full price

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a game with gold and i paid full price: I just bought Battlefield1 because it was on the games with gold program (gold membership active) and xbox just took 59.78$CAD into my paypal account so i wanted to know if somebody just had the...
  6. Bought xbox gold and then paid for a "games with gold" game.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought xbox gold and then paid for a "games with gold" game.: Hi, I bought gold whit the great discount and afterwarts i downloaded "death squard" thinkin it was free with gold. Now I see thad i payed for thad game as wel as for gold. Is there a way to get...
  7. I bought a product that was on sale but i had paid the full price of it.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a product that was on sale but i had paid the full price of it.: I subscribe to gold before buying the witcher 3 that costs 20$ with GOLD,i did,but then when i did the payment for TW3 i was charged with the full price 50$ e3db2c6d-4d6d-48fa-a8e1-1229241b35cd
  8. I bought forza Horizon 1 as a pre-paid code at the Korea cdkey shop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought forza Horizon 1 as a pre-paid code at the Korea cdkey shop.: Can not execute due to 0x803f8001 error codes after installation. For reference, it is Xboxone currently in use. 0c92a4c5-30d4-4cb0-aaca-16899c135dc3
  9. I bought Xbox gold 3 months with pre paid card but I cannot play online !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox gold 3 months with pre paid card but I cannot play online !: please help, I bought Xbox gold earlier today and put in the code for the gold on my Xbox one. Although I went to play on a game and says if I want to buy gold because I don’t have gold anymore....
  10. HELP WANTED: Finally paid for live and bought a game Horizon 3 online and stops installing at ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP WANTED: Finally paid for live and bought a game Horizon 3 online and stops installing at ...: So after quite a while I decided to go online after playing quite some single games modes, now I ordered Horizon 3 online as well, it starts so I play like 15 min or so and then it stops, suddenly...