I bought battlefield 1 on the microsoft store, but apparently you can't play it on pc.

Discus and support I bought battlefield 1 on the microsoft store, but apparently you can't play it on pc. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought it on the Microsoft store, expecting to be able to play it within a few hours. But I guess you can't play it on pc. Is there any way I can get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Almond_Milk, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Almond_Milk
    Almond_Milk Guest

I bought battlefield 1 on the microsoft store, but apparently you can't play it on pc.

I bought it on the Microsoft store, expecting to be able to play it within a few hours. But I guess you can't play it on pc. Is there any way I can get a refund or something so this isn't a complete waste of time and money? I bought this game for 20 dollars,
    and I can't even play it on my device.

:)

Almond_Milk, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

1. I bought battlefield 1 on the microsoft store, but apparently you can't play it on pc. - Similar Threads - bought battlefield microsoft

2. Bought battlefield v, can't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought battlefield v, can't download: Hello, Yesterday I bought battlefield v for xbox one. I payed for it, checked my bank account. But the status is refused. 364e9301-73ac-4c69-a9f2-3c75eecdc201
  3. Bought Battlefield 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Battlefield 1: Hi. I went through the Xbox Store this Sunday, 11.11.2018, and found Battlefield 1, as part of the "Games With Gold". If I'm not mistaken, the game should then be free of charge for subscribers...
  4. I bought the Xbox One S Grey with Battlefield 1, when or how do i cash in my 50,000 Reward ...

in XBoX Rewards
    I bought the Xbox One S Grey with Battlefield 1, when or how do i cash in my 50,000 Reward ...: I was told that buying a new Xbox One S console from the Microsoft store would grant me 50,000 Reward Points. Any idea on how long the wait is till its in my rewards account?...
  5. Bought Battlefield 1 and haven't received $10 gift card promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Battlefield 1 and haven't received $10 gift card promotion: I ordered Battlefield 1 with the promotion of receiving a free $10 Microsoft Store gift card within 10 business days of the game's release (October 21st) and I still have not received my gift...
  6. Bought an "Official" Xbox compatible Thrustmaster VG for Battlefield and it doesnt work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an "Official" Xbox compatible Thrustmaster VG for Battlefield and it doesnt work.: Hello, One of my biggest frustrations with consoles has always been flying. Trying to fly with a controller vs. a flight stick is counter-immersive. So when I saw the Thrustmaster VG I decided to...
  7. I bought the game Battlefield 1943 and can not play!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the game Battlefield 1943 and can not play!!!: February 23, 2017 I bought the game Battlefield 1943. When I try to play, I get an error. [img] What can be done? Other games work fine, the only problem with this game....
  8. I bought the game Battlefield 1943 and can not play!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the game Battlefield 1943 and can not play!!!: How can I solve the problem with this game? [img] [img] 52a36a78-976e-49ba-bd4e-b87081ab13c2
  9. Bought additional download content for Battlefield 1.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought additional download content for Battlefield 1.: Bought additional download content for Battlefield 1. I can see this in my Microsoft account but I can't see it in my Xbox one in the queue or games & apps. Can anyone help? Thanks...
  10. Help , Battlefield 1 trial period error bought the game after playing trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help , Battlefield 1 trial period error bought the game after playing trial: Hello, A few months back I installed the 10 hour trial of battlefield 1 via EA Access for my xbox one, After the 10 hours i bought the entire game in the store(hard copy) and was able to play it...