I bought COD Black Ops cross bundle but I cannot play

Discus and support I bought COD Black Ops cross bundle but I cannot play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought on december version cross bundle of COD Black Ops. I paid 74.99 euros. Now I have error message that my trial is finished and I need to pay... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mauroVoerzio, Jan 29, 2021.

1. mauroVoerzio
    mauroVoerzio Guest

I bought on december version cross bundle of COD Black Ops. I paid 74.99 euros. Now I have error message that my trial is finished and I need to pay more for play.

I contacted Activision and they answered that is not his problem and contact Microsoft

I was in chat with Microsoft and they suggested to reset Xbox One and reinstall all

I did it but until COD not work

I ask to refund my money because it's seem be a fraud, you sell a product (expensive) that not work and you don't give the necessary assistance.

:)

mauroVoerzio, Jan 29, 2021
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello, do you have a trial version of COD still installed on your console? When you search the game in store does it show owned?
  3. Matthew Finerty Win User

Xbox made me pay more

COD: Black Ops II "II" Shirt Black - Male

COD: Black Ops II Logo Hat Black

Those are the things I bought, both 80 MSP, meaning 160 MSP in all.
  4. WonderfulWest Win User

Black Ops 2: Care Package and Hardened Editions

Must admit I think COD has gone a little stale, thata said I always liked WAW and Black Op more then MW so hopefully BLOPS2 will bring abit of fresh air back to COD. Fingers crossed and if not I always have HALO4 to play ;)
  5. sKe Relapse Win User

Cannot get achievements

The only game I absolutely cannot get achievements on is CoD black ops 2
  6. MoralitySquad Win User

BOII Unreadable disc error

I swapped disc drives between my two consoles. One could play Black Ops 2, but I bought it off ebay and it was banned from Live. So I swapped that drive with my other xbox, which cannot play black ops 2, and the new drive in it (Which CAN play Black Ops
    2 in the other xbox) cannot once being installed into the xbox that could not play it. This is clearly not the drives being bad in any way.
Thema:

1. I bought COD Black Ops cross bundle but I cannot play - Similar Threads - bought COD Black

2. Bought COD Points and didn't receive them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought COD Points and didn't receive them: This is actually concerning to me. I made a purchase for 2400 COD Points which is £16.79 and i used both my debit card and £5 of store credit i got from Microsoft rewards. However when i made the...
  3. I bought cod warzone point, and I don't know how to redeem it on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought cod warzone point, and I don't know how to redeem it on pc: Hey guy I bought the 500 point COD Warzone from MS store, and they said in the info of installation this: "Install on a Windows 10 PC plus have access when you’re connected to your Microsoft...
  4. I bought CoD points for Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare and they don't show up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought CoD points for Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare and they don't show up: I bought some CoD points through the Warzone store, I've been waiting for them to show up in my account for more than twenty four hours, I've already restarted the game, I've already restarted the...
  5. Cod Modern Warefare says that I have not bought it even though I did.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod Modern Warefare says that I have not bought it even though I did.: I went to install everything on my Series X the next day I wanted to play Modern Warefare. On my Xbox One I could play it. I have 5 Modern Warefare add-ons installed. I am not sure if that is the...
  6. Can't play CoD WWII, even though I installed it with a code on a card that I bought a few...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play CoD WWII, even though I installed it with a code on a card that I bought a few...: I bought a box that I think had a disc and a card with a digital code on the back (before anyone even mentions it, I don't have access to the disc right now) that I'm pretty sure costed $59.99 at...
  7. Bought COD Cold War and now Modern warfare doesn’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought COD Cold War and now Modern warfare doesn’t work: I bought and i have been playing COD MW for the past year. I just recenttly receiced COD BLACK OPS COLD WAR. and now that i try to go back and play modern warfare it doesnt work. I have the disk...
  8. My game i bought on store is saying game exspired cod cold war why is this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game i bought on store is saying game exspired cod cold war why is this: My game i bought on store is saying game exspired cod cold war why is this dfcea02e-875c-4648-843a-d7ce39ece866
  9. I can't start a game (CoD: Black Ops) bought on xbox market

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start a game (CoD: Black Ops) bought on xbox market: Hello, I have a Xbox One. I bought a game recently on my account : Call of duty black ops. Its a game from xbox 360, but you can still start it on Xbox One. I bought it on the market, but i can't...
  10. I can't start a game (CoD: Black Ops) bought on xbox market

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't start a game (CoD: Black Ops) bought on xbox market: Hello, I have a Xbox One. I bought a game recently on my account : Call of duty black ops. Its a game from xbox 360, but you can still start it on Xbox One. I bought it on the market, but i can't...