I bought COD MW for Xbox and want to play on pc.

Discus and support I bought COD MW for Xbox and want to play on pc. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I Bought call of duty modern warfare (2019) for the xbox and recently got a pc, is there any way i can switch the purchase of multiplayer over to pc or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gh0sT dAwG2098, Jun 1, 2020.

1. I bought COD MW for Xbox and want to play on pc.

I Bought call of duty modern warfare (2019) for the xbox and recently got a pc, is there any way i can switch the purchase of multiplayer over to pc or at least get a refund for my xbox version of multiplayer so i can buy it on pc?

:)

Gh0sT dAwG2098, Jun 1, 2020
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello you would need to purchase for PC also.
  3. Lanndin Win User

unfortunately for the moment you can't do that
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

if you have used the game for more than 2 hours then you wont get a refund, they wont switch it to pc either as microsoft dont sell it for pc, you would need to purchase through battlenet/activision.
  5. Real Dangerr Win User

What's your most anticipated game of 2019?

COD: MW I want to see what more is being added to the legendary MW.
  6. MoeZArts Win User

The best Call of duty all times!!!

I really enjoyed COD Ghosts, it is probably my most played COD game til date. I recently built a PC (after almost 15 years) and received a free COD MW, so far it is good with lots of claymores lol. Should renamed it COD Claymore.
Thema:

1. I bought COD MW for Xbox and want to play on pc. - Similar Threads - bought COD play

2. ive had this problem with cod MW ive had warzone then bought the multiplayer disc but when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ive had this problem with cod MW ive had warzone then bought the multiplayer disc but when...: i dont know if i made a mistake and i sould have bought the non disc multiplayer f16e4010-0685-4211-a003-1c893a592f8d
  3. Didn't receive bought cod points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't receive bought cod points: I purchased a $9.99 cod bundle and I didn't receive it. It's been a week that I bought it. it still hasn't come. 6f707016-4bd5-4de0-9eec-d00d67f8d1b4
  4. Bought the COD Zombie Experience, it shows that I purchased it in the store, but I can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the COD Zombie Experience, it shows that I purchased it in the store, but I can...: When looking up COD Games in the Microsoft Store you will come across the COD BO 2 or 3 with Zombie Experience, its like the COD pic and theres a slash and a pic of a Zombie hand. Then when you...
  5. Yesterday I bought the 1100 cod points in modern warfare and I still haven't got them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yesterday I bought the 1100 cod points in modern warfare and I still haven't got them: I bought the points from the Microsoft store for my Xbox acount. Is there a problem with servers or something that I'm unaware of? Or is there something else I need to do. Any help would...
  6. i bought cod point 20$ i didn't get them i want a refund 20$ refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought cod point 20$ i didn't get them i want a refund 20$ refund: i bought 20 dollars worth of cod points i didn't get the points i lost 20 dollars please give me a refund 1affa92c-16ad-41ac-89f6-006552bef793
  7. new cod mw still freeze n crash already asked for a refund digital copy and went and bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    new cod mw still freeze n crash already asked for a refund digital copy and went and bought...: new cod mw still freeze n crash already asked for a refund digital copy and went and bought a disk still same problems. Dev ERROR 6317, 6323, and 356. 4 going on 5 weeks cant play a game in any...
  8. Bought COD Modern Warfare on Xbox by mistake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought COD Modern Warfare on Xbox by mistake: I recently bought COD modern warfare and i noticed after i bought i use the key from a third party seller that it is only available for xbox. Do you know if there is anything i can do or if it...
  9. I bought the COD WWII on xbox market but can't play to the beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the COD WWII on xbox market but can't play to the beta: I guys, i've bought the pre order COD WWII, I juste wanna know where I have to go to play on the beto version e1a46a17-e115-4989-909a-897cf7b5f9f6
  10. I just bought an Xbox one, it played Far Cry primal and COD$have the disc for both games$ fine ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought an Xbox one, it played Far Cry primal and COD$have the disc for both games$ fine ...: I just bought an Xbox one, it played Far Cry primal and COD(have the disc for both games) fine the other day. Now neither game is playing. It states "do you own the game?" Of course, the DISC is...