I bought cod warzone point, and I don't know how to redeem it on pc

Discus and support I bought cod warzone point, and I don't know how to redeem it on pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey guy I bought the 500 point COD Warzone from MS store, and they said in the info of installation this: "Install on a Windows 10 PC plus have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by hichemmessaoudene, Apr 7, 2021.

1. I bought cod warzone point, and I don't know how to redeem it on pc

Hey guy

I bought the 500 point COD Warzone from MS store, and they said in the info of installation this:

"Install on a Windows 10 PC plus have access when you’re connected to your Microsoft account "

I don't know how to add it to the game, should I connect to xbox account on pc, or only the game installed in to pc will be enough

this the bundle I bought: Buy 500 Call of Duty®: Warzone™ Points - Microsoft Store

:)

hichemmessaoudene, Apr 7, 2021
  2. hichemmessaoudene Win User

how I can lunch the game a login with this account , you mean create a battlenet account with this account and login with it , or what.
  3. [EX] Win User

Hi,

everything you buy in the Microsoft store is related to your MS account you made the purchse with.

So you must start the game with this account and you should find the points in the game.

But if I read the forum right there seems to be a delay until you can find them (up to 24-48h) !
  4. hichemmessaoudene Win User

but in some other purchase they mention login to xbox account, in this they mention installing in window 10 pc and login with a Microsoft account
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

only cod infinite warfare and cod 4 remaster are available on the microsoft store for pc. to use the cod points you would need to login to the game on console and use them, basically get a refund and purchase from within the game
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

the pc version of cod is nothing to do with microsoft, you would need to purchase through the game on pc or though the battlenet store. the cod points on microsoft store sync to the xbox console game when you log in with that account.
Thema:

1. I bought cod warzone point, and I don't know how to redeem it on pc - Similar Threads - bought cod warzone

2. I bought CoD points for Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare and they don't show up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought CoD points for Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare and they don't show up: I bought some CoD points through the Warzone store, I've been waiting for them to show up in my account for more than twenty four hours, I've already restarted the game, I've already restarted the...
  3. Cod Modern Warefare says that I have not bought it even though I did.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod Modern Warefare says that I have not bought it even though I did.: I went to install everything on my Series X the next day I wanted to play Modern Warefare. On my Xbox One I could play it. I have 5 Modern Warefare add-ons installed. I am not sure if that is the...
  4. Can't play CoD WWII, even though I installed it with a code on a card that I bought a few...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play CoD WWII, even though I installed it with a code on a card that I bought a few...: I bought a box that I think had a disc and a card with a digital code on the back (before anyone even mentions it, I don't have access to the disc right now) that I'm pretty sure costed $59.99 at...
  5. I bought COD Black Ops cross bundle but I cannot play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought COD Black Ops cross bundle but I cannot play: I bought on december version cross bundle of COD Black Ops. I paid 74.99 euros. Now I have error message that my trial is finished and I need to pay more for play. I contacted Activision and they...
  6. Bought COD Cold War and now Modern warfare doesn’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought COD Cold War and now Modern warfare doesn’t work: I bought and i have been playing COD MW for the past year. I just recenttly receiced COD BLACK OPS COLD WAR. and now that i try to go back and play modern warfare it doesnt work. I have the disk...
  7. My game i bought on store is saying game exspired cod cold war why is this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game i bought on store is saying game exspired cod cold war why is this: My game i bought on store is saying game exspired cod cold war why is this dfcea02e-875c-4648-843a-d7ce39ece866
  8. I Bought COD MW install success but only lets me play local multi

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought COD MW install success but only lets me play local multi: I installed COD MW and have tied many things but the game will only let me play multiplayer, not Local Co op OR Campaign top left corner status is offline but I have gone into other game with no...
  9. Wrong copy of COD bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong copy of COD bought: Hi, my son had bought the wrong copy of COD for the Xbox series X and it constantly crashes. Is there any way we can just pay the difference and have the correct copy?...
  10. ive had this problem with cod MW ive had warzone then bought the multiplayer disc but when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ive had this problem with cod MW ive had warzone then bought the multiplayer disc but when...: i dont know if i made a mistake and i sould have bought the non disc multiplayer f16e4010-0685-4211-a003-1c893a592f8d