I bought disc Minecraft but my Xbox says I need to buy it

Discus and support I bought disc Minecraft but my Xbox says I need to buy it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought minecraft for my little sister and i installed it but when she tries to play with her friends it says she hasnt purchased it and that she... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NunyaBusiness6, Dec 31, 2018.

1. I bought disc Minecraft but my Xbox says I need to buy it

i bought minecraft for my little sister and i installed it but when she tries to play with her friends it says she hasnt purchased it and that she needs to buy it again. I dont want to pay another 20$ so can someone please help

:)

NunyaBusiness6, Dec 31, 2018
  2. blueamcat Win User

3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Is the disc in the console?

The disc has to be in the console in order for the system to see the license for the game since it is a physical copy and not a digital one.
  4. NunyaBusiness6 Win User

It says i can download the new update but when i try to it says i need to buy the game again
  5. Arminator Win User

Water Mode for Minecraft Xbox One

Hello, i have checked the version it is Mine Craft: Xbox One Edition v1.58.1920.0
    Did you buy the physical disc version of Minecraft: Xbox One Edition? Or did you buy the digital download version?

If you have bought the digital download version, simply download the "Minecraft" without the "Xbox One Edition" from the Xbox Marketplace for free.

If you have bought the physical disc version of the game, your only option is to buy the Minecraft version without the "Xbox One Edition" in the title to be able to get the Aquatic update as well as the Cats and Pandas update.
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Bought game but says I need to buy it still

Hey Yo Ducky! If the purchase was made on a preview console, I would suggest submitting feedback through it. You can also post in the
    Update Preview Forums I posted about above. Thanks!
Thema:

1. I bought disc Minecraft but my Xbox says I need to buy it - Similar Threads - bought disc Minecraft

2. GTA V Disc made in Germany, Bought in US. Should I return?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Disc made in Germany, Bought in US. Should I return?: I recently purchased GTA V for Xbox One from walmart.com (US), I got the game today and on the back of case there's a sticker that says, "disc made in Germany". The first I purchased didn't say...
  3. Sonic Unleashed bought on xbox.com, "discs region code is incorrect for this console"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic Unleashed bought on xbox.com, "discs region code is incorrect for this console": 2 Years ago i bought Sonic Unleashed on xbox 360 via website. after installing, it said, that the game disc has incorrect region. I live in Poland, so the region code is PAL. This is seriuos,...
  4. Bought download version - want disc version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought download version - want disc version: Hey all, 5 minutes ago I bought Forza Motorsport 7 Ultimate Edition. Too late I realized that I bought the download version. Is it possible to cancel this and buy the disc version? Best regards....
  5. Downloaded Game from Store, then bought DLC Disc - can't access disc contents

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Game from Store, then bought DLC Disc - can't access disc contents: I originally purchased a Backward compatible version of DragonAge Origins from the MS store. It was free with the option of downloading extra content for a price. Fine. Got some free DLC, paid...
  6. I bought Skyrim Remastered on a disc ,but gave it away and was wondering . . .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Skyrim Remastered on a disc ,but gave it away and was wondering . . .: I got Skyrim Remastered on a disc, but gave it away because at the time my step-dad owned the Xbox One and I live with my mother. They broke up and stuff so when we moved, we didnt have an Xbox...
  7. ​I bought a Forza Horizon 3 game disc for XBox One and would like to install it also on a ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ​I bought a Forza Horizon 3 game disc for XBox One and would like to install it also on a ...: I bought a Forza Horizon 3 game disc for XBox One and would like to install it also on a computer with Windows 10. How can I do this? Installed the application XBox on Windows, but there is no...
  8. Ifinite disc with remastered on it broke I bought a new disc but now they want me to pay again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ifinite disc with remastered on it broke I bought a new disc but now they want me to pay again: I bought the COD infinite war game with remastered on it at a cost of €95 the disc broke on me so I bought a new disc with only infinite war on as I wasn't paying €95 again for DLC that I already...
  9. Game discs and online store bought game won't play.. HELP.. PLEASE!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game discs and online store bought game won't play.. HELP.. PLEASE!: I have an xbox one and recently bought the new lego dimensions starter pack with the game disc but it will not play it has played once but won't come on again also my hello neighbour game that I...
  10. bought xbox in different region, and now have troubles playing discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought xbox in different region, and now have troubles playing discs: We bought xbox one and discs last year in the netherlands, but live and use it in Myanmar. Had troubles with starting, through xbox help line we received new system software. Xbox help line warned...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox disc says buy