I bought division and it's telling me I only have the trial game

Discus and support I bought division and it's telling me I only have the trial game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought division and the underground last year I had it on my other Xbox but it's broke atm so I'm on my other one and I tried to play it it's telling... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by R3lapse US, Oct 5, 2018.

1. R3lapse US
    R3lapse US Guest

I bought division and the underground last year I had it on my other Xbox but it's broke atm so I'm on my other one and I tried to play it it's telling me I only have the trial can someone help me out

:)

R3lapse US, Oct 5, 2018
  2. deadunicorns
    deadunicorns Guest
    Can't play Star Wars Knights Of The Old Rebublic 1 & 2.

This is my only account and I didn't download the games, I bought the physical copies so I have no idea why it's telling me that

deadunicorns, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Ark Survival Evolved charging twice??

I have had Ark Survival Evolved for 2 years and have been playing consistently, all of a sudden it is telling me i only have the trial version and i have to purchase the full game again? why is it doing this?

TXG JUICER1018, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Kelemvor79
    Kelemvor79 Guest

Kelemvor79, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

1. I bought division and it's telling me I only have the trial game - Similar Threads - bought division telling

2. why am i getting billed for a game that i bought a month ago on per order!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why am i getting billed for a game that i bought a month ago on per order!!!!: FIRST OFF I WANT TO TALK TO A REAL [mod removed] PERSON!! YOUR PHONE NUMBER JUST HANGS UP ON ME, AND YOUR STUPID ROBOT ASK A QUESTION THING IS STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT NUMBER CAN I CALL TO...
  3. Transferring a game i just bought from one account to another.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring a game i just bought from one account to another.: I have two Microsoft accounts, one I use for work, one I use for gaming. I just accidentally bought a game on my work account and would like to transfer it to my gaming account. The game was...
  4. Scotland friend bought a game for Canadian xbox user, game wont redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scotland friend bought a game for Canadian xbox user, game wont redeem: My friend that lives in scotland bought a game for our mutual friend that lives in French Canada, he is unable to redeem the game code because of region differences. Is there a way around this?...
  5. I bought a game without wanting

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a game without wanting: Eu comprei um jogo não intencional através do site oficial do Xbox, mas sendo um jogo livre pensando que eu estava com o live xbox ao vivo para download gratuito e gostaria do reembolso. Como devo...
  6. Bought a game two hours ago but haven't recieved a confirmation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game two hours ago but haven't recieved a confirmation: So i bought the Xcom 2 collection about 2 hours ago. It all went well, the money was taken off my bank account but i haventh recieved the product yet nor is it showing in my order history. I hope...
  7. I bought Xbox One S with wrong region. Some questions.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox One S with wrong region. Some questions.: Few days ago I bought Xbox One S from one of Polish shop www.morele.net. Unfortunately this consol is from region 4 (is written on pack that's Australia/New Zealand), i live in region 2. Return or...
  8. I bought a headset with detachable microphone for Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a headset with detachable microphone for Xbox one: i cant hear anyone through microphone and cant speak to anyone, i can only hear background game music. I bought a Rig400 headset with detachable microphone, i have a wireless controller, do i need...
  9. I bought the game by mistake and would like a refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the game by mistake and would like a refund.: I tried to buy Ms.Splosion Man ™, a free game today, and made a mistake. I want to get a refund for this game. Please refund. 98271501-7e27-4a34-9ec8-032ae167e0e5
  10. I bought The division yesterday an i was granted a beta an i didnt have it the game ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought The division yesterday an i was granted a beta an i didnt have it the game ...: i talk to so many people i talk to cannot apply a beta for me they told me to check my gmail in 12 hours yesterday an i check it an its not there i just want,what i pay for...