I bought division and it's telling me I only have the trial game

Discus and support I bought division and it's telling me I only have the trial game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought division and the underground last year I had it on my other Xbox but it's broke atm so I'm on my other one and I tried to play it it's telling... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by R3lapse US, Oct 5, 2018.

1. R3lapse US
    R3lapse US Guest

I bought division and the underground last year I had it on my other Xbox but it's broke atm so I'm on my other one and I tried to play it it's telling me I only have the trial can someone help me out

:)

R3lapse US, Oct 5, 2018
  2. deadunicorns
    deadunicorns Guest
    Can't play Star Wars Knights Of The Old Rebublic 1 & 2.

This is my only account and I didn't download the games, I bought the physical copies so I have no idea why it's telling me that

deadunicorns, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Ark Survival Evolved charging twice??

I have had Ark Survival Evolved for 2 years and have been playing consistently, all of a sudden it is telling me i only have the trial version and i have to purchase the full game again? why is it doing this?

TXG JUICER1018, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Kelemvor79
    Kelemvor79 Guest

Kelemvor79, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

1. I bought division and it's telling me I only have the trial game - Similar Threads - bought division telling

2. Not given what I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not given what I bought: I bought a xbox live and 1000 apex coins bundle and i did not get the coins it said look in your Microsoft message center but it is not there 3e96aafc-9fc9-4abd-99c5-2f61603d9923
  3. Bought a game on Xbox Microsoft store and can't play on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game on Xbox Microsoft store and can't play on pc: Split from this thread. Ok, but I own sea of thieves and astroneer, both play anywhere, I go to the Microsoft store, says I own it and ready to install on pc but when I click install it takes me...
  4. I cannot refund a game I bought on the online microsoft store.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot refund a game I bought on the online microsoft store.: Today I bought Titanfall 2 deluxe edition, but after realizing it was the version only available for the Xbox 1 I quickly tried to request a refund. I realize now it was a stupid mistake to make,...
  5. Xbox crossplay games can't be bought in the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox crossplay games can't be bought in the store: When I try to buy an Xbox 360 game in the xbox store it keeps saying no valid payment options despite having a billing account. I am confused and don't know what to do!...
  6. Just bought Game Pass, seems active on my profile but doesn't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Game Pass, seems active on my profile but doesn't work.: Hi, yesterday i bought game pass for 3 months, but when i try to download any game the payment site pops up. I even have the confirmation email, and my xbox.com profile has it active.. any...
  7. Hello, I bought a console with fortnight 2.11 and the code on the skin is already activated...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I bought a console with fortnight 2.11 and the code on the skin is already activated...: Здравствуйте, я купил консоль с двухнедельной 2.11 и код на скине уже активирован замените пожалуйста -[Translation -Hello, I bought a console with a two-week 2.11 and the code on the skin is...
  8. On my twice account i bought a terraria on xbox 360 and i dont have it on xbox one why?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my twice account i bought a terraria on xbox 360 and i dont have it on xbox one why?...: im smart person so i dont post my phone number etc. feafbcab-8070-4404-8c34-7bb35d8d92b3
  9. Can I restore my purchases on Minecraft if I originally bought it on PE and now on Windows 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I restore my purchases on Minecraft if I originally bought it on PE and now on Windows 10?: Ive had pocket edition for a while, i had spent a bit of money on it. Recently my friend got me minecraft W10 edition and i wasnt able to restore my purchases. So i want to know if i can restore...
  10. I bought The division yesterday an i was granted a beta an i didnt have it the game ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought The division yesterday an i was granted a beta an i didnt have it the game ...: i talk to so many people i talk to cannot apply a beta for me they told me to check my gmail in 12 hours yesterday an i check it an its not there i just want,what i pay for...