I bought division and it's telling me I only have the trial game

Discus and support I bought division and it's telling me I only have the trial game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought division and the underground last year I had it on my other Xbox but it's broke atm so I'm on my other one and I tried to play it it's telling... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by R3lapse US, Oct 5, 2018.

1. R3lapse US
    R3lapse US Guest

I bought division and the underground last year I had it on my other Xbox but it's broke atm so I'm on my other one and I tried to play it it's telling me I only have the trial can someone help me out

:)

R3lapse US, Oct 5, 2018
  2. deadunicorns
    deadunicorns Guest
    Can't play Star Wars Knights Of The Old Rebublic 1 & 2.

This is my only account and I didn't download the games, I bought the physical copies so I have no idea why it's telling me that

deadunicorns, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Ark Survival Evolved charging twice??

I have had Ark Survival Evolved for 2 years and have been playing consistently, all of a sudden it is telling me i only have the trial version and i have to purchase the full game again? why is it doing this?

TXG JUICER1018, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Kelemvor79
    Kelemvor79 Guest

Kelemvor79, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

1. I bought division and it's telling me I only have the trial game - Similar Threads - bought division telling

2. Bought a game which is not working and cannot get a refund!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game which is not working and cannot get a refund!: I bought a game (FIFA 19 legacy for XBOX 360). Downloaded it and turns out I cannot play it as it says the region is wrong. The region can't be wrong - I'm in Israel, I bought the game on their...
  3. Bought an XBOX 360 game online, but it is not being downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an XBOX 360 game online, but it is not being downloaded: So, the title pretty much says it all. I bought a game as online download, but it is not being downloaded. I restarted the console. It is connected to the internet. Nothing. And BTW, where is the...
  4. Payments for games that were not bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payments for games that were not bought.: The daughter has enabled purchase protection on her account, each purchase is to be approved by the parent. Meanwhile, my card was charged for games that my daughter did not buy and that I...
  5. Is there a way to transfer the games you bought digitally to a Hard copy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to transfer the games you bought digitally to a Hard copy?: Hello, I am going to get straight to the point. Is there a way to buy, or get, a tangible copy of games you've bought digitally? I have been getting worried about losing my account due to other...
  6. Купил дополнение к Destiny 2 (Forsaken) но оно требует наличия игры. [Translation-I bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Купил дополнение к Destiny 2 (Forsaken) но оно требует наличия игры. [Translation-I bought...: Здравствуйте уважаемые Microsoft, я купил дополнение (Forsaken) к игре Destiny 2, но оно требует наличия игры. Что делать? [Translation-Hello dear Microsoft, I bought the Forsaken add-on for...
  7. Why can't I download DLC I have already bought?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download DLC I have already bought?: Hi :) I bought all the DLC for Dragon Age 2 back in the day when I played it on 360. Now it's backwards compatible and I'm going for that sweet 100% but I can't download the DLC I bought from the...
  8. Friend bought me a gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend bought me a gift: hi a friend from the u.s bought menthe season pass for ark when i redeem the code it says to contact the seller to get a code for my region asbitnwasnt bought in my region contacted xbox and they...
  9. 게임을 구매만 했는데 환불부탁드립니다. [Translate] I just bought the game and i'll ask for a refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    게임을 구매만 했는데 환불부탁드립니다. [Translate] I just bought the game and i'll ask for a refund: 카드 등록이 자동으로 된것을 모르 게임 코드 입 하 다가 게임을 카드로 결 해버 는데, 환불처리 부탁드립니다. 게임 다운로드 및 진행은 하지않았습니다. [Translate] not knowing that the card registration was automatically I tried to enter the game code and...
  10. I bought The division yesterday an i was granted a beta an i didnt have it the game ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought The division yesterday an i was granted a beta an i didnt have it the game ...: i talk to so many people i talk to cannot apply a beta for me they told me to check my gmail in 12 hours yesterday an i check it an its not there i just want,what i pay for...