I bought Dying Light 2 Ultimate Edition for Xbox One but can only download standard...

Discus and support I bought Dying Light 2 Ultimate Edition for Xbox One but can only download standard... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know how I can download a game I have purchased.... I have the receipt to say purchased but when try to download on Xbox asks me to buy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kmercer68, Aug 4, 2022.

1. kmercer68
    kmercer68 Guest

I bought Dying Light 2 Ultimate Edition for Xbox One but can only download standard...

Does anyone know how I can download a game I have purchased.... I have the receipt to say purchased but when try to download on Xbox asks me to buy again. thanks

:)

kmercer68, Aug 4, 2022
  2. lemon pledge 69 Win User

Secret Agent and Ninja DLC outfits didn't download

i pre ordered dying light ultimate edition but when it got released i check xbox store it shows me i still have to buy ultimate edition and that i have dying light the normal edition bought and installed , i checked the payment billing from my email and
    told me i bought the ultimate edition. And i still didnt get the add ons, but i got the season pass
  3. Xv ChRoNiiC vX Win User

Dying Light Ultimate Edition no DLC

how can i get my dlc and my season pass for buying the ultimate edition? all the dlc outfits/weapons says budle only and the season pass says manage i haven't installed any of it except for the game but i know i bought the dying light ultimate edition?
  4. hooksone5one Win User

Plague of Frogs, Devils worship pack, and dying light ninja dlc not installing

I got the ultimate edition of dying light and the only dlc i get is the be the zombie, all the others say bundle only, whats with that i thought thats what the ultimate edition was
  5. KILL CAM DAVE Win User

Dying light season pass not downloading??

I purchased dying light the ultimate edition on the dashboard and it won't let me download the outfit add ins and the weapon add ons can any one help? I should get them as spent £65.
  6. kmercer68 Win User

I bought Dying Light 2 Ultimate Edition for Xbox One but can only download standard edition.... says I need to buy Ultimate again.

[​IMG]

Hi Lucas, yes it is... please see above.... thanks
Thema:

1. I bought Dying Light 2 Ultimate Edition for Xbox One but can only download standard... - Similar Threads - bought Dying Light

2. Bought COD Points and didn't receive them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought COD Points and didn't receive them: my girl just got 2400cp and did not get them her xbox name is misssocks so why did she not get the cod points c09c6496-f235-4427-a080-13a9eecc203e
  3. I bought a dlc from the website but why it isn’t installing on the console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a dlc from the website but why it isn’t installing on the console: I bought the minecraft dungeons dlc bundle from the website but it isn’t installing on the console c57178a5-92bf-4afb-83ef-8bdc018bb147
  4. i bought A Series X Yesterday and....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought A Series X Yesterday and....: i bought a Series X yesterday from Target and it doesn't have the claim the 24 months of All access on it at all like others haven't had it from Wallmart or gamestop nobody mentioned Target so i'm...
  5. i bought an xbox series s that i did not know was console banned

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought an xbox series s that i did not know was console banned: okay so I bought an xbox Series S for myself as a birthday gift and I got it from ebay. When i turn it on it says that it was banned from the Xbox live network. There are not any accounts already...
  6. Bought minecraft xbox one edition on disk in about 2017, new minecraft game, any way to get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought minecraft xbox one edition on disk in about 2017, new minecraft game, any way to get...: As the title suggests, I got xbox one edition in about 2017 on disc, is there any way that I can get the newer minecraft for free as I had the older version? Doesn't matter if I can't just wanting...
  7. I'm not able to play Java Minecraft without gamepass even though I Bought the game before...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm not able to play Java Minecraft without gamepass even though I Bought the game before...: I bought Java ages ago and merged the Microsoft and Mojang accounts together. I no longer use my Xbox so I cancelled my game pass and now it will only let me play the demo of Java. I don’t think I...
  8. Optical drive already died on Xbox One X (bought November 2017)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Optical drive already died on Xbox One X (bought November 2017): Pretty disappointing for a system I only used for a year. Drive just stopped working. Wouldn't read discs. Wouldn't load or eject. Tried everything. The drive is just dead. Just wanted to put...
  9. My 360 died so I bought the Xbox One. I have had nothing but trouble with it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My 360 died so I bought the Xbox One. I have had nothing but trouble with it.: I can't play online anymore. My 360 lagged a bit but it worked. The Xbox One crashes all the time. I get constant "something went wrong " messages. It happens no matter what I clicked on. I...
  10. My Digital bought Dying light isn't working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Digital bought Dying light isn't working.: hello on 10-2 i bought dying light, played it for weeks now since yesterday i can;t play the game anymore. error code (0x87de07d1) that its not my game and need a disk or log in. my account is...