I bought For the King on my Xbox and cant download on my PC also. Any advice?

Discus and support I bought For the King on my Xbox and cant download on my PC also. Any advice? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey i recently bought For the King on my Xbox because i couldn't play it anymore with gamepass. i Thought after i bought it i could download it on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WukongisGod, May 3, 2021 at 8:02 PM.

1. WukongisGod
    WukongisGod Guest

Hey i recently bought For the King on my Xbox because i couldn't play it anymore with gamepass. i Thought after i bought it i could download it on my PC also so i could play it when the xbox is in use by someone else. am i able to do this or do i just have to buy the game again. Any advice is helpful.

:)

WukongisGod, May 3, 2021 at 8:02 PM
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would have to purchase the PC version in order to play on the PC. That game is not a Play Anywhere title so you can't download it on both just by purchasing it on Xbox.
  3. AaireillaAaireilla Win User

Xbox game pass

So I just bought game pass on my pc and wanted to download crusader kings 3 but when I click install it says "try again later something happend at our end" has any 1 else had this problem or know a fix I cant download other game pass games but not
    this 1?
  4. kingkongenkire Win User

Where are all the games I purchased? My list is empty?

i have the same problem but i bought it on pc downloaded it on xbox and now i cant download it on my pc
  5. Phenoix 182 Win User

Downloading Destiny to the One

I am aware that the Xbox One isn't backwards comaptiable yet. But is there any way I can get a redeem code for my digital download copy of the Taken King DLC since I bought it on Xbox 360?
  6. moe abz Win User

"Sorry, Xbox LIVE Profiles can't be downloaded right now' (80070005)

I cant find any yellow ! In the storage.. I deleted my profil coz i had issues with loading the profile with bf3 and now i cant download my profile... Plz help me out.... Can i download it through my pc and put it on usb?? I also tried removing the HDD and
    using an xbox usb but didnt work plz i need help microsoft
Thema:

1. I bought For the King on my Xbox and cant download on my PC also. Any advice? - Similar Threads - bought King cant

2. I cant install a game I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant install a game I bought: my name is Kam and I bought ark survival evolved and it won’t let me download it and I have reset my Xbox uninstalled the game and cleared up space I don’t know what to do will you please help...
  3. Have active game pass and just bought Halo MCC. Cant play offline?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have active game pass and just bought Halo MCC. Cant play offline?: I have made sure under settings and general that is this my offline computer, but I want to play MCC offline. I owned gamepass before MCC, but I just bought MCC from the official xbox Microsoft...
  4. So I bought Minecraft but there's problem

in XBoX on Windows
    So I bought Minecraft but there's problem: I bought Minecraft yesterday and lat latest releases are not working. I tried every way to fix it like deleting it and download it again but it didn't work. Also, I don't have any requirements and...
  5. I bought a game and it doesn't show up in my games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game and it doesn't show up in my games.: I bought a game on my Xbox one, and it doesn't appear in my games or my purchase history, but I have the charge on my credit card. I don't know what to do or who to contact, please someone to...
  6. I bought a shark card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a shark card: I bought a shark card at walmart and when I put the code in the said it is not a valid code I am trying to get in contact with someone who can help me walmart will not help me to get a contact...
  7. Hi I lost a code for the taken king and I bought it today

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hi I lost a code for the taken king and I bought it today: Hi I lost the code for the taken and I bought it today c505b3b2-258d-42fe-898e-f6e99e8af9dd
  8. I can't play the destiny dlc The Taken King that i bought on my brother account in my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play the destiny dlc The Taken King that i bought on my brother account in my account: i bought the dlc's of destiny in my brother account and now i bought the live gold and create my account,but i can't play the dlc in my account.I need help. cd039622-c4bf-469b-8839-7193ffee17ad
  9. Accidentally bought Destiny Taken King Expansion instead of Game+expansion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally bought Destiny Taken King Expansion instead of Game+expansion: Hi, I mistakenly purchased just the Taken King expansion for Destiny but not the version that includes the whole game. Is there anyway to download just the full game because the only options I...
  10. Bought Taken King, two consoles but wont show on second one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Taken King, two consoles but wont show on second one: I bought the legendary edition (physical copy from costco), installed on one of my two xbox ones, first one fine, used the little code card to activate all the xpacs. Go to second one, and it...