I bought Fortnite save the world and accidentally refunded will i get my stuff back?

Discus and support I bought Fortnite save the world and accidentally refunded will i get my stuff back? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So a long time ago i have bought Save the world and accidentally refunded it and I am now nervous of re-buying it because I may have lost all my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Savedadoges23, Jan 22, 2022.

1. I bought Fortnite save the world and accidentally refunded will i get my stuff back?

So a long time ago i have bought Save the world and accidentally refunded it and I am now nervous of re-buying it because I may have lost all my progress and it wouldn't be worth it, does anyone know the answer?

:)

Savedadoges23, Jan 22, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I bought Fortnite save the world and accidentally refunded will i get my stuff back?

Hi Savedadoges23, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that once you have requested a refund for Fortnite the game items will be removed but in terms of the progress it is saved to your account but will still depend on Epic games.

You can validate it with them here: https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/contact-us
  3. Kellytaggart Win User

Refund save the world

My little brother jack accedently purchased save the world in fortnite can i please get a refund
  4. Edocsil 2020 Win User

I bought Fortnite to the world

redeemable codes normally these arrive through the xbox message system. Have you tried going to the standard game in the store and installing?
  5. DeadZombieAgent Win User

Cancel a refund request?

I accidentally bought The Hidden Ones DLC for Assassin’s Creed Origins and have requested a refund. But now i realise that if you delete the DLC you lose access to the save game that you were using... any way to cancel a refund? I’d rather just
    pay the money and keep my save game!
    Sorry you purchase wrong dlc and can not get a refund on any dlc or any game you purchase in feature
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Microsoft took my refund and the product I was refunding.

Yeh I have the same problem with an accidental purchase of DayZ and they denied my request
    you stated in your other post you wanted a refund due to saving for a pc, which is it, you accidentally bought it or you just want a refund, you need to be crystal clear when requesting a refund. you can always reply to the email you got and ask why they
    would not refund and ask them to check again.
Thema:

1. I bought Fortnite save the world and accidentally refunded will i get my stuff back? - Similar Threads - bought Fortnite save

2. I bought the Graveyard pack from fortnite and redeemed It and Its not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the Graveyard pack from fortnite and redeemed It and Its not showing up: My epic and Xbox accounts are connected but it's not showing up on epic do I have to log to Xbox first? cause I don't have an Xbox 5f555186-9f8e-4609-9f93-9a2cf47aeaa2
  3. I bought vbucks on fortnite. They aren't showing up!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought vbucks on fortnite. They aren't showing up!: I bought vbucks on forntite about a week ago and they haven't showed up. I tried contacting Epic Games and they eventually got back to me saying that my purchase of vbucks was through the...
  4. bought Fortnite V-bucks and didn't recieve any code or vbucks in my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought Fortnite V-bucks and didn't recieve any code or vbucks in my account.: I bought 5000 vbucks on the xbox.com/microsoft store and got an email of my receipt but didn't get any vbucks in my account or atleast a code I can redeem for my vbucks. (btw I don't have a...
  5. Do I get a fortnite bundle on pc even tho I bought it from microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I get a fortnite bundle on pc even tho I bought it from microsoft store?: I want to connect my xbox acc to my epic games acc. Problem is, I don't have an xbox yet. After I do this, if I buy a fortnite bundle from microsoft store will I get it after I open my game on pc...
  6. Will I be able to fortnite vbucks /in-games items in another country when bought from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to fortnite vbucks /in-games items in another country when bought from...: So I use microsoft rewards and I am going to buy a microsoft gift card of 5$. With that I'll redeem that to my account balance and then I'll go to microsoft.com/store and buy a fortnite skin...
  7. I bought vbucks from Microsoft store for my grandsons birthday, he plays Fortnite on PC. I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought vbucks from Microsoft store for my grandsons birthday, he plays Fortnite on PC. I...: My grandson plays Fortnite on the PC, not Xbox. I bought vbucks for him from the microsoft store (actually ended up buying them twice as it kept taking me back to buying page and I thought it...
  8. I bought 2 fortnite bundle from the microsoft store but did not recive anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 2 fortnite bundle from the microsoft store but did not recive anything: In need of assistance, I bought 2 fortnite bundles and I did not recive anything. I bought the bundles via the online microsoft store on my account which is linked to my xbox which is linked to my...
  9. i bought the Fortnite Crew Subscription accidentally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought the Fortnite Crew Subscription accidentally: I recently bought the Fortnite Crew subscription accidentally, and I want to cancel it, getting my money back, can anyone help me? 2f7e2c9f-7a83-4f2c-a3b9-c57df30bf2a7
  10. I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks...: please refund my 20 euros or give me my 13500 vbucks ;(! [img] 1ecd0b37-7d34-4014-a921-9eb91e67eaff