I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition on Steam. Typed in the wrong Microsoft email,...

Discus and support I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition on Steam. Typed in the wrong Microsoft email,... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] [img] When I tried to click the Fix it here button, the screen just show me this. I have already tried reinstalling the game, but the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BrandonLiaw, Nov 29, 2021.

1. BrandonLiaw
    BrandonLiaw Guest

I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition on Steam. Typed in the wrong Microsoft email,...

I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition on Steam. Typed in the wrong Microsoft email,... [​IMG]

I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition on Steam. Typed in the wrong Microsoft email,... [​IMG]

When I tried to click the Fix it here button, the screen just show me this. I have already tried reinstalling the game, but the problem persist.

**Edited to remove PII**

:)

BrandonLiaw, Nov 29, 2021
  2. fearsome fairy1 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 e

Hello!I own Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition and I bought an activation code with Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition, if I activate it on the same account I get the DLC and what the Ultimate Edition offers and I remain saved progress?
    Hey there George,

If you already own the same standard version, adding a code wont affect your saved file. Hope this helps and happy driving.
  3. Rybolisk Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Welcome Pack missing?

Thank you for the advice, I would have probably chosen completely different categories in this kind of situation.

So I have contacted the support and I've been told that https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon-4-and-forza-horizon-3-ultimate-editions-bundle/9pf3f4cc0vlg is NOT in fact a bundle of "Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate" and "Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate", but
    only a package of these two games and their DLCs that at the time were same as the Ultimate Editions. So any changes and future DLCs included with the Ultimate Edition are not included, as it is in fact not the Ultimate Edition. Whether this is an oversight
    or intentional is hard to say, but it surely is confusing!

Thanks again and I hope that the paragraph above will be helpful to others that are similarly confused as I was.
  4. pauligr Win User

Can't sign in XBox with error 0x8015DC0B

Yeah, I'm on Win 10, bought Forza 7 and Horizon 3, ultimate editions, not cheap games, mind you. Of course i was going to buy Horizon 4, but now I'm not sure I will. If Microsoft can't fix this for days now, then it should just stop selling games through
    Windows shop or whatever it's called for UAH.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 - Ultimate - DLC entitlements

Hi Tenebrarum,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forms. I'd be happy to answer that.

Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition is not included with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Only the Standard edition is available from the Xbox Game Pass for Console and PC that comes with subscribing to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. You can see from the

Forza Horizon 4 product page on the Microsoft Store
    that the Standard edition is included with Game Pass and the other more expensive editions are discounted with Game Pass, but not included.

Subscribing to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will give you early access to Gears of War 5 Ultimate Edition 4 days before release but that is the only Ultimate edition content you'll get with the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate as of right now.

I hope that clears things up.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Forza horizon 4

Thema:

1. I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition on Steam. Typed in the wrong Microsoft email,... - Similar Threads - bought Forza Horizon

2. I bought forza horizon 5 for PC. My son cannot see the game when he logs in on the same PC.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought forza horizon 5 for PC. My son cannot see the game when he logs in on the same PC.: I bought forza horizon 5 for PC. My son cannot see the game when he logs in on the same PC. He is a family member and so configured. What can we do to make forza 5 work for him....
  3. I bought Forza horizon 5 on my pc not realizing I was signed into the wrong account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought Forza horizon 5 on my pc not realizing I was signed into the wrong account.: Is there anything I can do about transferring the purchase to a different account. It wont let me download the game on my Xbox. ebceaa02-a66d-4c5f-b26c-51a5ba59ad3a
  4. I bought Forza Horizon 4 on steam and played for 50 hours, but today I can not connect to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Forza Horizon 4 on steam and played for 50 hours, but today I can not connect to...: I've tried to fix it in Xbox net settings, but it told me that server connectivity is blocked. I rebooted my machine and it just don't work. I checked on this page Windows 10 上的 Xbox Live 服务器连接被阻止...
  5. Bought Forza Horizon 4 and is not showing on my Windows Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Forza Horizon 4 and is not showing on my Windows Store: Please i Need to reinstall my Forza Horizon 4 and is not showing at any instance of my windows accounts. I reedem a code a while ago directly at windows store. but now it says i have to buy it if...
  6. Forza Horizon 4. Asks for disc even though I bought ultimate edition online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4. Asks for disc even though I bought ultimate edition online: I first was playing Forza Horizon 4 after having bought a physical copy/disc but decided to upgrade and bought the ultimate edition form the xbox store which includes all the bonus add-ons plus...
  7. Bought the Fortune Island add on for forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the Fortune Island add on for forza horizon 4: The add on i paid for and updated will not open. It takes to the Microsoft Store and says you own this but doesnt do anything when i click onit 14273a19-72b2-4ac2-95b1-7a3a1974e5a4
  8. Forza horizon bought digital just giving disc error then I try to play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon bought digital just giving disc error then I try to play it?: I have bought Forza horizon digitally at some point now when I try to play the game I get a disc read error even I don't have any disc? I have tryed on multiple xbox 360 with same luck? Is that...
  9. Forza Horizon 3: I own a disc but bought the Ultimate Edition online, can I stop using my disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3: I own a disc but bought the Ultimate Edition online, can I stop using my disc?: Hello, I just bought a physical disc for Forza Horizon 3 for my Xbox One X about a month ago. But just about today, I bought the Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition. Will it be possible for me to...
  10. I Bought an add-on for forza horizon 4 and it didnt show up in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought an add-on for forza horizon 4 and it didnt show up in the game: I bought the bmw i8 roadster add-on and it wasnt in the game 3a82ee0f-9925-44d4-9f87-3ec1b3627979