I bought forza horizon 5 for PC. My son cannot see the game when he logs in on the same PC.

Discus and support I bought forza horizon 5 for PC. My son cannot see the game when he logs in on the same PC. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought forza horizon 5 for PC. My son cannot see the game when he logs in on the same PC. He is a family member and so configured. What can we do to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by M vom CHT, Dec 26, 2021.

1. M vom CHT
    M vom CHT Guest

I bought forza horizon 5 for PC. My son cannot see the game when he logs in on the same PC.

I bought forza horizon 5 for PC. My son cannot see the game when he logs in on the same PC. He is a family member and so configured. What can we do to make forza 5 work for him.

:)

M vom CHT, Dec 26, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

log in on his name, open the store, sign out and sign in with your details, find the game in the download history and download, will take a few seconds if already installed, once done sign out of the store and then back in with his name and that is.
  3. M vom CHT Win User

Thanks for you quick reply on christmas day, it worked well
  4. DavidLockling Win User

Redeemed a Microsoft digital code to the wrong account

I started XBox and signed in as myself and the Forza Horizon 4 game immediately installed. He doesn't have a separate account for XBox. When he plays on PC he logs in as himself and plays his own games.
  5. PaulLeFevre Win User

Is cancellation the only option?

On my son's computer, it says he cannot purchase and it cannot send a message to me, so it gives the message "please ask a parent and use the words please". Cute if it would allow me to do this.

Logging into my account it shows I have Xbox Ultimate; I only want PC on my log in as I do not play all the games he does. I am fine with paying for Ultimate and PC as two subscriptions just do not see that as an option anywhere.
  6. CHEZ9000 Win User

Muliplayer within the same house

All i can get working is streaming from one device to the other. Do i need to buy Minecraft on the pc?

I would like to do the same on other games like forza horizon 3. Do i need to sign myself in on the pc and sign my son in on the Xbox then invite to game?

Thanks.
Thema:

1. I bought forza horizon 5 for PC. My son cannot see the game when he logs in on the same PC. - Similar Threads - bought forza horizon

2. I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition on Steam. Typed in the wrong Microsoft email,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition on Steam. Typed in the wrong Microsoft email,...: [img] [img] When I tried to click the Fix it here button, the screen just show me this. I have already tried reinstalling the game, but the problem persist. **Edited to remove PII**...
  3. I bought Forza horizon 5 on my pc not realizing I was signed into the wrong account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought Forza horizon 5 on my pc not realizing I was signed into the wrong account.: Is there anything I can do about transferring the purchase to a different account. It wont let me download the game on my Xbox. ebceaa02-a66d-4c5f-b26c-51a5ba59ad3a
  4. I bought Forza Horizon 4 on steam and played for 50 hours, but today I can not connect to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Forza Horizon 4 on steam and played for 50 hours, but today I can not connect to...: I've tried to fix it in Xbox net settings, but it told me that server connectivity is blocked. I rebooted my machine and it just don't work. I checked on this page Windows 10 上的 Xbox Live 服务器连接被阻止...
  5. Bought Forza Horizon 4 and is not showing on my Windows Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Forza Horizon 4 and is not showing on my Windows Store: Please i Need to reinstall my Forza Horizon 4 and is not showing at any instance of my windows accounts. I reedem a code a while ago directly at windows store. but now it says i have to buy it if...
  6. Forza Horizon 4. Asks for disc even though I bought ultimate edition online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4. Asks for disc even though I bought ultimate edition online: I first was playing Forza Horizon 4 after having bought a physical copy/disc but decided to upgrade and bought the ultimate edition form the xbox store which includes all the bonus add-ons plus...
  7. Bought the Fortune Island add on for forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the Fortune Island add on for forza horizon 4: The add on i paid for and updated will not open. It takes to the Microsoft Store and says you own this but doesnt do anything when i click onit 14273a19-72b2-4ac2-95b1-7a3a1974e5a4
  8. Forza horizon bought digital just giving disc error then I try to play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon bought digital just giving disc error then I try to play it?: I have bought Forza horizon digitally at some point now when I try to play the game I get a disc read error even I don't have any disc? I have tryed on multiple xbox 360 with same luck? Is that...
  9. Forza Horizon 3: I own a disc but bought the Ultimate Edition online, can I stop using my disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3: I own a disc but bought the Ultimate Edition online, can I stop using my disc?: Hello, I just bought a physical disc for Forza Horizon 3 for my Xbox One X about a month ago. But just about today, I bought the Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition. Will it be possible for me to...
  10. I Bought an add-on for forza horizon 4 and it didnt show up in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought an add-on for forza horizon 4 and it didnt show up in the game: I bought the bmw i8 roadster add-on and it wasnt in the game 3a82ee0f-9925-44d4-9f87-3ec1b3627979