I bought game but I can't download it (it wants me to buy it again)

Discus and support I bought game but I can't download it (it wants me to buy it again) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Game of Thrones ep.1 just few minutes ago, but there was some issue at the end of the purchase. However I got e-mail from MS with billing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wwelcu, Dec 25, 2014.

1. wwelcu
    wwelcu Guest

I bought Game of Thrones ep.1 just few minutes ago, but there was some issue at the end of the purchase. However I got e-mail from MS with billing information and it confirmed taking my money from my bank account (also checked my bank account and the money
    has been taken by ms) but I can't download the game. It says shows the price tag instead of 'already own' and I can't download it. Also checked my download history but the game isn't there.

:)

wwelcu, Dec 25, 2014
  2. Scoffsmom
    Scoffsmom Guest
    Bought Fallout 3 but when I try to download it Xbox wants me to by it again

I bought Fallout 3 4/20/12 but Xbox doesn't show I bought it. Called support hey can see I bought it and the game is active but if I want it I need to buy it again and once they confirm I have bought it and the license is on my account they will refund my
    account but the money will be out of my account for a minimum of 72 hours. I have no idea why they can not credit my account the $14.99 so i can just buy it again. So after 2 hours and 2 minutes mostly on hold the best they can do is call me back. Has anyone
    else had this problem?

Scoffsmom, Dec 25, 2014
  3. xGodLikeLee
    xGodLikeLee Guest
    Bought Fallout 3 but when I try to download it Xbox wants me to by it again

Hello,

Normally, you can download items from your download history for no additional charge. Make sure the item is in your download history. Here’s how:

1. On your console, sign in to Xbox LIVE.
    2. Go to settings, and then select Account.
    3. Select Download History.
    4. Select the item in your download history and select Download Again.
    Note If an item does not appear in your console’s download history, it may have been purchased using a different Xbox LIVE account. To see what you purchased on your Xbox LIVE account, please see Check
    your Xbox LIVE bill

If an item appears in your download history with the option to Buy Now, try the solutions below.

Solution 1: Restart your console

Restart your console and sign back into Xbox LIVE. If the item in your download history still appears with Buy Now, try the next solution.

Solution 2: Purchase the item again (you should not be charged)

Go ahead and choose the Buy Now option to download the item again. Even though it seems like you’ll be charged again, you should not be charged any additional points because you’ve already purchased the content.

To make sure that your Xbox LIVE account was not billed a second time, check the amount of Microsoft Points that you have at billing.microsoft.com/points.aspx. Recent purchases are shown
    at the bottom of this webpage.

If you see a duplicate charge on your Xbox LIVE account, contact Xbox Support. See the Assistance section at the bottom of this page for more information:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-...live-content#85e40a2e2f4042e5805a73efffd28f47

Xbox Community Ambassador

If you have found my post to be helpful & if you like my post, then please click the like button below!

xGodLikeLee, Dec 25, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Hi, there's a possibility it's related to today's Service outage.

support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Try again when the issue clears up, or tomorrow, and see if it's any better then.

If not, post back here and let us know.

maxen, Dec 25, 2014
Thema:

1. I bought game but I can't download it (it wants me to buy it again) - Similar Threads - bought game can't

2. I can't find a game I bought a few years ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find a game I bought a few years ago: So I bought assassin's creed - the first game - a few years ago and I bought Assassin's creed rogue remastered on the 14 November 2018. I cannot find them on ready to install. I definitely bought...
  3. Why can't I play a game I already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play a game I already bought?: You buy other developers games and make me re-buy them?! Give me a trial version to something I paid full for? absurd. How can you do this? clearly your not going to resolve this, and you help...
  4. Can't download a game my brother bought with his home account on my Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a game my brother bought with his home account on my Xbox One.: So basically, my brother is the home account on my xbox and I'm the home account on his console. That way we can share our games, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. It usually works...
  5. I can't run the game I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't run the game I bought: Hello there, how are you guys? Well, I'm facing an odd issue. Last night I purchased and installed the optimized version of "Star Wars - Force Unleashed" for Xbox One on the digital Microsoft...
  6. Bought xbox game pass for PC, can't even use it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought xbox game pass for PC, can't even use it.: I am yet another person out of thousands who are having issues with the game pass on PC. I spent money for this, and can't even use it at all. The .exe app you can download gets hung on "making...
  7. Bought xbox game instead of PC - can't refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought xbox game instead of PC - can't refund: I bought The Outer Worlds for xbox instead of pc, I can't refund the game due to bad gateway. Been trying for about an hour now. 3f5c0b82-86e8-417d-828c-caf57449a476
  8. I bought GamePass but I can't play games online.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought GamePass but I can't play games online.: As mentioned in the title, online mode is not enabled in my account. How can I fix it? For Example ; [img] 2cb90572-7e4c-4282-8723-902a2083baa9
  9. I bought a game from the store and I can't download it on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game from the store and I can't download it on my xbox: I bought Destiny 2: Shadowkeep on my phone using a payment option called "sofort" and i cant find it on my xbox one. And when i go to the store it just says that i have to buy it....
  10. Bought a 3 month game pass can't install new games

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a 3 month game pass can't install new games: My account shows my pc gamepass sub ends in November, but when i go to install games the only option is to buy the pass again, I can still play the games i already had installed. Any help would...