I bought game pass for pc and it still says "join game pass" when I want to install games

Discus and support I bought game pass for pc and it still says "join game pass" when I want to install games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought game pass ultimate before, after a few months I wanted to rejoin. This time I bought game pass for pc, not the ultimate edition, but when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by metehansengul, Mar 26, 2021.

1. I bought game pass for pc and it still says "join game pass" when I want to install games

I bought game pass ultimate before, after a few months I wanted to rejoin. This time I bought game pass for pc, not the ultimate edition, but when I want to install games it says "play with game pass" instead of "install". When I click "play with game pass" it says "manage" and leads me to my Microsoft account to manage my payments. I really can not understand what is the problem here.

:)

metehansengul, Mar 26, 2021
  2. Siskowrite Win User

I bought game pass for pc and it still says "join game pass" when I want to install games

These steps are for the console, we are having problems with PC game pass.
  3. Siskowrite Win User

Did you resolve this? I just got the game pass for pc and I have the same problem.
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello metehansengul, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm.

Then, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  5. AshtonSly Win User

Hi Metehansengul! I may have figured out how to fix this issue because I had the same issue, here is how I fixed it.

First make sure you are in the correct Xbox App, I believe there is two. A companion and the other one. I was on the companion app and it was acting like I did not have the ultimate pass in the store. I also have 2 emails linked to my xbox account (microsoft, and xbox account) .

There is an alert at the top of the screen if you click the learn more it will ask you if you want to set your Xbox account as your store account. I said yes and the ultimate pass was activated.

If you dont see the alert at the top then you can go into your account and click store account and make sure it is the correct Xbox account email.

I hope this helps!

GLHF, Sly 1Up
  6. AaireillaAaireilla Win User

Xbox game pass

So I just bought game pass on my pc and wanted to download crusader kings 3 but when I click install it says "try again later something happend at our end" has any 1 else had this problem or know a fix I cant download other game pass games but not
    this 1?
Thema:

1. I bought game pass for pc and it still says "join game pass" when I want to install games - Similar Threads - bought game pass

2. Just Bought the Game Pass - App won't recognise I have it

in XBoX on Windows
    Just Bought the Game Pass - App won't recognise I have it: Hey there, Just got the Game Pass for Xbox, my MS account recognises this and shows it'll expire in 2022. I've installed the PC app (don't have an Xbox), and its still showing me the big green...
  3. Can I view a list of installed games i haven't bought (ie that been removed from game pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I view a list of installed games i haven't bought (ie that been removed from game pass): According my my xbox i have 1012 games installed but owned games only says 640. can i bring a list up of games i don't own so i can uninstall them. Checking them individually is a non starter due...
  4. xbox game pass blocking you from playing the game you have bought

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox game pass blocking you from playing the game you have bought: im saying this again. xbox game pass has blocked me from playing my game (forza horizon 4). I bought this game when my xbox game pass expired but i think xbox said i had my game pass even though...
  5. Just Bought Game Pass And Stuck on Making Things Awesome

in XBoX on Windows
    Just Bought Game Pass And Stuck on Making Things Awesome: I just bought xbox game pass about an hour ago and I'm trying to install the app so I can play the games and it is stuck on "making things awesome" I have already tried resetting, uninstalling...
  6. I have bought a subscription to xbox game pass and I do not have any title available in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought a subscription to xbox game pass and I do not have any title available in the...: A few minutes ago I bought a subscription in the game pass, when I entered the application with the account in which I bought the subscription, I did not have access to any title, it has been an...
  7. I bought game pass and It doesnt work

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought game pass and It doesnt work: Hi, I just bought xbox game pass ultimate because now It has EA Play or something and that looked very cool to me. Now I just paid for the xbox game pass ultimate and for some reason the Xbox app...
  8. I bought XGP For PC, but it says "get game pass" when I try to download games

in XboX Insiders
    I bought XGP For PC, but it says "get game pass" when I try to download games: Hey. I was a XGP Ultimate user 2 months ago, last month I cancelled my subscription and today I got a standart XGP. I can download or play the games I played 2 months ago, but for new games it...
  9. Bought game pass for PC 2 day ago. I now don't have it, and my account isn't old enough to...

in XboX Insiders
    Bought game pass for PC 2 day ago. I now don't have it, and my account isn't old enough to...: I dont even understand how this is possible. Bought game pass for PC on tuesday, was playing games that day and last night. Log in today, i no longer have game pass, and it says my account is too...
  10. Game saves dissappeared after i re-bought Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Game saves dissappeared after i re-bought Game Pass: So i bought Xbox Game Pass for Pc last year and played a lot of Slay the Spire/Dead Cells. I only owned Game pass for about 2 months before i cancelled my subscription. Today i decided to take the...