I bought gears of War 3 last week then it goes on sale the next week wt*

Discus and support I bought gears of War 3 last week then it goes on sale the next week wt* in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Last week i downloaded this game from the market place then this week it goes on sale for 67% what kind of Bs is that d7af74d9-b084-492c-b9b5-559ea96369f5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xbox One or PS4, Apr 9, 2014.

1. I bought gears of War 3 last week then it goes on sale the next week wt*

Last week i downloaded this game from the market place then this week it goes on sale for 67% what kind of Bs is that

:)

Xbox One or PS4, Apr 9, 2014
  2. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    Microsoft Does It Again

Mate I have bought plenty of things and then seen them on sale the next week! It happens! Get over it!!!

DuFFuL, Apr 9, 2014
  3. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    The wolf among us Episode 2 release info

Looking forward to Episode 2. I bought the Season Pass, and then the next week it went on sale. lol. Typical. I still have to play Episode 1 of Walking Dead Season 2.

Eggnogga, Apr 9, 2014
  4. SoraBurnz
    SoraBurnz Guest

I have had problems like that in the past. Like I bought Sleeping Dogs for Christmas and then it goes free. But.. people cannot know when people buy games.I am very sorry for your issue but it is what it is.

SoraBurnz, Apr 13, 2014
  5. SoraBurnz Win User

I have had problems like that in the past. Like I bought Sleeping Dogs for Christmas and then it goes free. But.. people cannot know when people buy games.I am very sorry for your issue but it is what it is.
  6. HolyHa1fDead Win User

Gears of War 3 Season Pass not working

When I click on Event Calendar it tells me the Gears of War server is not available - could this be the problem? I can't believe the servers are down the same week they have a Gears of War 3 DLC sale.
  7. Wonder Welly Win User

This is my Pre Orders List Whats yours?

Gears Of War 3,

Thats the only game iv pre-ordered upto now, but there are many more that I will be doing over the next few weeks.
  8. EvilMonkeyTala Win User

Borderland COOP 'Buddies'

Are you up for some COOP some time in the next few weeks then?

Yeah i think i might just keep £40 spare for Gears of War 3, as im a huge fan of Gears!
  9. Lord Dirt Win User

GoW 3 Marketplace sale Fed 28th - Mar 5th

Gears of War 3 Console Sale – DLC Sale Next Week

Now is your chance to snag the Limited Edition Gears of War 3 Console. Save a cool $50.00 if you pick up the console now at $349.00. The consoles are in limited availability, so get yours now!

The Gears of War 3 Limited Edition Console includes:

•Two Xbox 360 Limited Edition Gears of War 3 Wireless Controllers

•Standard edition game & custom downloadable content that includes an Infected Omen weapon skin for the 5 starting weapons

•Exclusive Sounds: This is the only console that will have sounds from the actual Gears of War 3 game

•The 320GB detachable hard drive allows gamers to save their games and store television shows, movies, music and pictures

•Xbox 360 Headset (black) and Xbox 360 Composite A/V cable.

epicgames.com/.../gears-of-war
Thema:

1. I bought gears of War 3 last week then it goes on sale the next week wt* - Similar Threads - bought gears War

2. Bought Purple Xbox One S in American with Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition with map pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Purple Xbox One S in American with Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition with map pack: And now I am back in China. Last night I opened the game and tried to redeem the codes so that I could play Gears 1-3 and Judgment. However, every time I tried to use the code it would say...
  3. Gears of War 4 bought with FNAC deal but the code seems "already used"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 bought with FNAC deal but the code seems "already used": Hi, I used a deal on FNAC to buy a Xbox One remote+cable+Gears of War 4 but when I use the Gears of War 4 code on my console that say the code is already used. I have contacted the FNAC...
  4. Bought Xbox on 20th, still no Gears of War 4 digital code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Xbox on 20th, still no Gears of War 4 digital code: I purchased an Xbox One X Fallout Bundle on December 20th and still haven't received my bonus Gears of War 4 digital code from the holiday special. I called support and the receipt only mentions...
  5. 2Wire: I bought the gears of war 4 xbox one s bundle and i didnt receive my code to redeem the ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: I bought the gears of war 4 xbox one s bundle and i didnt receive my code to redeem the ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): I bought the gears of war 4 xbox one s bundle and i didnt receive my code to redeem the game. I bought the gears of war 4 xbox one s bundle, and i havent received the code...
  6. Bought a gears of war xbox bundle when it came out but codes never arrived

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought a gears of war xbox bundle when it came out but codes never arrived: So i bought the gears of war xbox bundle when it came out and was naturally excited i played alot of gears 4 on my fancy new red xbox one s and gears controller then as gamers tend to do i got...
  7. I have bought the season pass of gear of war 3 on the xboxone,but the dlcs still in ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought the season pass of gear of war 3 on the xboxone,but the dlcs still in ...: Just like the title,can I pay it back or own the dlcs for free? 9d8262b8-c749-419f-960b-e306ed2185c0
  8. Gears of War 4 is visible in my games library as xbox one game but i bought it on pc (in MS ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 is visible in my games library as xbox one game but i bought it on pc (in MS ...: Hello i have strange problem. Gears of War 4 is visible in my games library as xbox one game but i bought it on pc and i have problem connecting to game servers i dont have xbox live gold...
  9. Previously bought Gears of War 4 found unable to download, how to solve?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previously bought Gears of War 4 found unable to download, how to solve?: Previously bought Gears of War 4 found unable to download, how to solve? Sorry i'm from china.my not good at english,I sending this message is using translation software 以前买的Gears of War 4 发现...
  10. I bought gears of war 4, i can't even play it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought gears of war 4, i can't even play it: I recently purchased GOW4, and am unable to play gears of war 4 due to non stop disconnecting. I have **** internet so this shouldn't be a problem. I play League and Overwatch and many other...