I bought giftcards But it has been already redeemed

Discus and support I bought giftcards But it has been already redeemed in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought a 50$ gift card and received two 25$ gift cards. But one of both has been already redeemed. Please solve this problem..... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by InjaeLee1, Jan 7, 2019.

1. InjaeLee1
    InjaeLee1 Guest

I bought a 50$ gift card and received two 25$ gift cards.
    But one of both has been already redeemed.
    Please solve this problem..

:)

InjaeLee1, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

1. I bought giftcards But it has been already redeemed - Similar Threads - bought giftcards has

2. can Destiny 2 - Annual Pass bought for two users?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can Destiny 2 - Annual Pass bought for two users?: My girlfriend and i bought a xbox one s together and along with it a destiny 2 - forsaken legendary edition. We created two accounts for us. I just realised that i am not able to buy an ddstiny 2...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 gekocht maar bestelling geweigerd [Translation- Forza Horizon 4 bought but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 gekocht maar bestelling geweigerd [Translation- Forza Horizon 4 bought but...: Ik heb Forza Horizon 4 gekocht maar nu staat er bestelling geweigerd maar ik ben wel 45 euro kwijt. wat kan ik hier aan doen? [Translation- I bought Forza Horizon 4 but now my order is declined...
  4. why down load a game you have bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why down load a game you have bought: I bought a xbox one s and a golf game why do I have to download it its taking forever. Do you have to be online to play a game. 89bcd32b-1c67-4061-990c-124525007a2b
  5. Bought a gift for a friend (digital game)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a gift for a friend (digital game): My friend cannot redeem the code he received and it says were in different region although he's my roommate and our Xbox are on the same region. How can we fix it? There's no way to co intact...
  6. Bought a game on xbox app and cant install it on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game on xbox app and cant install it on my xbox: I bought a game on my xbox app and wanted to install it on my xbox when i got home . But when i couldnt and checked my buying history it says denied payment but money got taken of the acc . What...
  7. I bought the wrong game and sent to my friend as a gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the wrong game and sent to my friend as a gift: So, I wanted to buy a game to my friend, but I've bought the wrong one. Me and him are trying to refund this game to be able to buy what we want. The game is already in his account because I sent...
  8. Comprei o gta 5 [I bought the GTA 5]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comprei o gta 5 [I bought the GTA 5]: Venho informar q o meu gta 5 n esta entrando online esta dizendo q os arquivos n poderão ser baixados q para eu voltar mais tarde me ajudem [Translation - I come to inform Q my GTA 5 n this...
  9. how can I get the games back I bought on the xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can I get the games back I bought on the xbox 360: Hi, bought a new xbox one console to replace the xbox 360, I had about ten games on the 360 that I bought and downloaded with live, after installed the xbox 0ne I cannot find the old games I had,...
  10. What to do if you've bought a giftcard for Fortnite and you already own fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What to do if you've bought a giftcard for Fortnite and you already own fortnite: Hi Has anyone else had this issue? We bought a Fortnite gift card for our son, but he's already got Fortnite. When you type in the redeem code, it just says: [img] Which isn't terribly...