I bought giftcards But it has been already redeemed

Discus and support I bought giftcards But it has been already redeemed in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought a 50$ gift card and received two 25$ gift cards. But one of both has been already redeemed. Please solve this problem..... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by InjaeLee1, Jan 7, 2019.

1. InjaeLee1
    InjaeLee1 Guest

I bought a 50$ gift card and received two 25$ gift cards.
    But one of both has been already redeemed.
    Please solve this problem..

:)

InjaeLee1, Jan 7, 2019
  2. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Responsibility lies with the retailer if a gift card is already redeemed
  3. Eden0032 Win User

Hi there.

Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done by Microsoft in terms of redeemed gift cards. You will need to take the gift cards back to the retailer where you purchased them from and explain the issue. They may issue a new gift card or refund your purchase.

Thanks,

4. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

You would have to approach the retailer, were the protective coatings over the codes intact when you bought them?
  5. MidlifeKhan3585 Win User

Gift card stolen

Just curious how someone would have stolen your gift card?

and yet you still have the code for it that you can type in and see that it has been redeemed.

and how you can see what time and the IP address that it was redeemed on? Where do you see that information at?
    we traded giftcards, and his giftcard code was already used.

I can't see the IP, I thought it was the IP but it appears to be the transaction code or something like that. Anyway I know I won't get it back I would just like to file a complaint so MS can block the account that redeemed the code.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

I need to redeem a code that has already been redeemed

Xbox Codes are single use codes, so once it is used, it cannot be used again. You should log in on
    account.microsoft.com and check your purchase history. The content should show as redeemed code. If it doesn't, then you might have used a different account to redeem the code. If you are sure you used
    the same account, then contacting support will be your only option to get this issue fixed.
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. I bought giftcards But it has been already redeemed - Similar Threads - bought giftcards has

2. Anyone else getting this? Bought 1 year xbox live this morning. Now trying to upgrade to...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting this? Bought 1 year xbox live this morning. Now trying to upgrade to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TroyE2323 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought Game for friend overseas

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Game for friend overseas: Bought gift, Destiny 2 Forsaken Lengendary, for friend in Australia. Im from US. He never received email or code. Would like a refund but a quick read from MSs return policy, regarding digital...
  4. i bought the pass for windows 10 for the offer of 1 euro and i gant login in the app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought the pass for windows 10 for the offer of 1 euro and i gant login in the app: like i said i bought the pass and downloaded the app but when i click in the loggin button the page refresh and i cant loggin pls help a584b7ae-c72e-4fd3-8afb-801570ad8e3d
  5. Bought the game pass for pc on their website, but the app is requiring a buy it again. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought the game pass for pc on their website, but the app is requiring a buy it again. How...: Basically what the title says. I bought the game pass for pc yesterday morning and then started to download the Xbox app for pc. But when I sign in on the app, any game I try to play sends me to...
  6. I bought Red Dead 2 on CD, but my console dosent have drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Red Dead 2 on CD, but my console dosent have drive: Hello. I bought Red Dead 2 on CD, but my console dosent have drive. Is possible to install game any way? Or i need to go and give back game and buy it as a digital copy?...
  7. Hi! I bought a console with the action Fortnite February 22 , and the code on the skin is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! I bought a console with the action Fortnite February 22 , and the code on the skin is...: I bought a console but did not understand what was wrong... I decided to turn on forum! (Fortnite Eon Bundle Promotion) 04b0711d-88ec-4526-9afd-90f520b5c492
  8. I bought vbucks from the microsoft store and they aren't on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought vbucks from the microsoft store and they aren't on my account: I bought vbucks from the microsoft store because I wanted to use my Gamestop card to buy vbucks for mobile so when i heard it was crossplatform i bought a xbox digital card then bought the vbucks...
  9. I bought a 15$ giftcard and I can't use it! It asks me for payment method!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a 15$ giftcard and I can't use it! It asks me for payment method!: Hey , I got a 15$ giftcard to get some DLC and some V-bucks . I can't purchase games or DLC without adding address , phone number , etc. I can't possibly refund a redeem code , so . I can't get...
  10. What to do if you've bought a giftcard for Fortnite and you already own fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What to do if you've bought a giftcard for Fortnite and you already own fortnite: Hi Has anyone else had this issue? We bought a Fortnite gift card for our son, but he's already got Fortnite. When you type in the redeem code, it just says: [img] Which isn't terribly...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox gift card already redeemed

2. xbox gamepass code was already redeemed

3. what to do if xbox giftcard is already redemed

4. what to do if fortnite xbox code was already redeemed,
  5. i bought an xbox live card and it says it already redeemed,
  6. I BOUGHT A DIGITAL XBOX GIFT CARD AND IT SAYS ALREADY REDEEMED,
  7. xbox live gift card already redeemed but not already redeemed