I bought giftcards But it has been already redeemed

Discus and support I bought giftcards But it has been already redeemed in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought a 50$ gift card and received two 25$ gift cards. But one of both has been already redeemed. Please solve this problem..... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by InjaeLee1, Jan 7, 2019.

1. InjaeLee1
    InjaeLee1 Guest

I bought a 50$ gift card and received two 25$ gift cards.
    But one of both has been already redeemed.
    Please solve this problem..

:)

InjaeLee1, Jan 7, 2019
  2. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Responsibility lies with the retailer if a gift card is already redeemed
  3. Eden0032 Win User

Hi there.

Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done by Microsoft in terms of redeemed gift cards. You will need to take the gift cards back to the retailer where you purchased them from and explain the issue. They may issue a new gift card or refund your purchase.

Thanks,

4. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

You would have to approach the retailer, were the protective coatings over the codes intact when you bought them?
  5. MidlifeKhan3585 Win User

Gift card stolen

Just curious how someone would have stolen your gift card?

and yet you still have the code for it that you can type in and see that it has been redeemed.

and how you can see what time and the IP address that it was redeemed on? Where do you see that information at?
    we traded giftcards, and his giftcard code was already used.

I can't see the IP, I thought it was the IP but it appears to be the transaction code or something like that. Anyway I know I won't get it back I would just like to file a complaint so MS can block the account that redeemed the code.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

I need to redeem a code that has already been redeemed

Xbox Codes are single use codes, so once it is used, it cannot be used again. You should log in on
    account.microsoft.com and check your purchase history. The content should show as redeemed code. If it doesn't, then you might have used a different account to redeem the code. If you are sure you used
    the same account, then contacting support will be your only option to get this issue fixed.
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. I bought giftcards But it has been already redeemed - Similar Threads - bought giftcards has

2. Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?: First time buying anything from microsoft store. Purchase went fine, But when we tried to open the game, it keeps asking us to sign into my microsoft account. Its my sisters old computer & she set...
  3. I bought halo mcc on the microsoft store on my pc and can't download it on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought halo mcc on the microsoft store on my pc and can't download it on my xbox: Just needed to know Feels like i may have to buy it again d1c265ca-a1bb-474c-91b4-6cecf0f26d35
  4. I bought xbox live and the next day bought game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought xbox live and the next day bought game pass ultimate: xbox live 12/1/2019 and the game pass ultimate 1 dollar deal. three month. It does show the 3 month expires 3/31/2020 but having xbox live gold as well. Shows the real expire 4/1/2020. Shouldn't...
  5. Compre pavos y no me los depositaron [Edit - Translation] - I bought bucks and they didn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compre pavos y no me los depositaron [Edit - Translation] - I bought bucks and they didn't...: Hola buen dia Compre pavos por medio de mi xbox one y nada mas me hicieron el cobro pero no me depositaron los pavos en el juego, ya me puse en contacto con epic games y me dicen que tengo que...
  6. Bought an xbox, began installing it. Use mobile app to save time it advised. Now, they've...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought an xbox, began installing it. Use mobile app to save time it advised. Now, they've...: Bought an xbox, began installing it. 'Use mobile app' to save time it advised. Now, they've messed up and given me a [Mod Removed - Profanity] gamertag I never wanted in the first place and want...
  7. 마인크래프트를 실수로 두개 사버렸어요 [Mod Translation-I accidentally bought two minecrafts.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트를 실수로 두개 사버렸어요 [Mod Translation-I accidentally bought two minecrafts.]: 윈도우 버 이랑 그냥 버 이랑 같은거인줄 알 실수로 두개를 사버 어요 어떻게 환불하 하는데 환불 방법도 모르 어요. [Mod Translation-I thought it was the same version as the Windows version. I bought two by mistake. I don't know how to refund...
  8. Bought a game, didn't receive it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game, didn't receive it: Hi, Today I went to the microsoft store via Google Chrome on my laptop and decided to buy Call of Duty Modern Wafare; Digital standard edition. After the payment I was sent to a page telling me...
  9. I bought a 15$ giftcard and I can't use it! It asks me for payment method!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a 15$ giftcard and I can't use it! It asks me for payment method!: Hey , I got a 15$ giftcard to get some DLC and some V-bucks . I can't purchase games or DLC without adding address , phone number , etc. I can't possibly refund a redeem code , so . I can't get...
  10. What to do if you've bought a giftcard for Fortnite and you already own fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What to do if you've bought a giftcard for Fortnite and you already own fortnite: Hi Has anyone else had this issue? We bought a Fortnite gift card for our son, but he's already got Fortnite. When you type in the redeem code, it just says: [img] Which isn't terribly...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox gift card already redeemed

2. xbox gamepass code was already redeemed

3. what to do if xbox giftcard is already redemed

4. what to do if fortnite xbox code was already redeemed,
  5. i bought an xbox live card and it says it already redeemed,
  6. I BOUGHT A DIGITAL XBOX GIFT CARD AND IT SAYS ALREADY REDEEMED,
  7. xbox live gift card already redeemed but not already redeemed