I bought gold and gamepass, it took money but i did not get either.

Discus and support I bought gold and gamepass, it took money but i did not get either. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My gold and gamepass were not given, but i was charged for them 41ddec25-00c7-4edf-9f4f-41f607c20d03 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LiveLucasYT, Jan 17, 2019.

1. LiveLucasYT
    LiveLucasYT Guest

My gold and gamepass were not given, but i was charged for them

:)

LiveLucasYT, Jan 17, 2019
  2. FreeAndSay Win User

Hi there,

Please double check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services
    to see if the subscription is showing there.

If the subscription shows, try the following steps

1. Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account since you will need them later)
    2. Perform the manual power cycle steps as mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
    3. Redownload your profile

If these steps fail, then its best to contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

If you are on a PC or Xbox, it may be in the more section, which will when clicked open a drop down menu.

On mobile select the three dashes top right and a drop down menu appears wity all options
  4. ShaneHepburn Win User

My gold and gamepass were not given, but i was charged for them
    Hello LiveLucasYT,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Forums If you still can't see it my advice is to contact

Xbox Support

thanks

Shane

[Mod Removed: Oversized image]
  5. ShaneHepburn Win User

what do you mean you don't have phone to contact Xbox

thanks

Shane
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello LiveLucasYT,

Thank you for keeping us updated. If the troubleshooting steps did not resolve the issue, please utilize the recommended step of contacting the
    Xbox support team. We will provide steps on how to speak with a support agent. Once you get in contact with a support agent, explain the billing issue in detail and list the troubleshooting
    steps you have already taken with us. Be sure to let us know the results!

1. Click the support link we provided
    2. Select Billing & accounts in the category area
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Can't redeem a code
    5. Select Show contact options
    6. Select Request a call from Support
Thema:

1. I bought gold and gamepass, it took money but i did not get either. - Similar Threads - bought gold gamepass

2. So if i have bought the xbox game pass and i redeem a gold membership after i bought said...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So if i have bought the xbox game pass and i redeem a gold membership after i bought said...: So if i have bought the xbox game pass and i redeem a gold membership after i bought said pass does the gold pass get upgraded? ffcb7273-7e53-42c1-98bc-77d01dd244cc
  3. Unable to play a title I bought to own while I had gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play a title I bought to own while I had gold: About a Year and 2 months ago, Metal Gear Solid V was available for free through Games with Gold, so I installed it. I liked the game so much, that, a few months later, I bought the MGSV...
  4. I accidentally bought an Xbox live gold card from a different region

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally bought an Xbox live gold card from a different region: So I bought this Xbox live gold card a couple of months back. It turned out to be from a different region. Can I still use the card? I think I can change my region to do so but is there some legal...
  5. Bought 2 years of Xbox Live Gold from Nokeys.com and both say they have been redeemed already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought 2 years of Xbox Live Gold from Nokeys.com and both say they have been redeemed already: So contacted support and they are saying I must have sold them or redeemed them already.... Am so angry right now!!! They say they need a screenshot of when its redeemed But Xbox chat is not...
  6. Xbox gold and items I bought on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gold and items I bought on minecraft: My xbox gold has stopped and has wiped what I bought on Minecraft store how do i get it back 623af90e-7350-42c2-a357-8a9c3846787b
  7. I 'bought' a xbox game from 'free games with gold' but i didn't got it for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I 'bought' a xbox game from 'free games with gold' but i didn't got it for free: can someone help me? i cant refund it with purchase history.. i have a gold membership. f1d6a704-7fdb-4fb5-a8d4-a6798bea10cc
  8. we bought a xbox gold gift card for a person that lives in canada

in XBoX on Consoles
    we bought a xbox gold gift card for a person that lives in canada: cant use it without a CA code...any help? 47767126-b188-48a8-b3de-e6bfbb31c88d
  9. Can I refund a game I bought before it was free for xbox Live gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund a game I bought before it was free for xbox Live gold?: So I purchased the Golf Club 2019 and now it is free for xbox Live gold and I have gold. Can I get a refund seeing as I payed for a game that I could have gotten for free that is exactly the same?...
  10. Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...: Hi I have a problem with my Xbox live gold membership don't want to take the redeem code. Show me wrong code try again. I enter the redeem code a few times and I have phone Microsoft support. And...