I Bought halo 5 digital version just a couple of days after release but its not showing up in ...

Discus and support I Bought halo 5 digital version just a couple of days after release but its not showing up in ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; please help with the subject above ive tried contacting support twice with no luck they just keep sending me back to xbox live rewards.com which is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rancid Kipper, Nov 18, 2015.

1. I Bought halo 5 digital version just a couple of days after release but its not showing up in ...

please help with the subject above ive tried contacting support twice with no luck they just keep sending me back to xbox live rewards.com which is where i contacted the support from in the first place plz help

:)

Rancid Kipper, Nov 18, 2015
  2. vicchow17
    vicchow17 Guest
    The best Rewards of past, present, and future punch card doe not update

Hi Xbox live reward support,

I've bought following games under my xbox account in 2016 december:

Halo 5, Rise of Tomb Raider, Gears of War 4, BattleFields 1, pre-order Halo War 2

So I should completed the mission of "The best Rewards of past, present, and future". But the mission doesn't refect those progress properly. Would you verify those order and grant me the mission complete reward points?

Regards,

Victor Chow

vicchow17, Nov 18, 2015
  3. Where are my reward points?

Hello, I have recently published a forum which somehow disappeared. But. I am wondering as to where my reward credits are? I recently made some purchases that are not showing up in my pending credits. I recently bought mafia 3 just a few days after release.
    I've bought games and content before that too. And I've recently pre-ordered the digital deluxe version of infinite warfare. I'm still waiting for Novembers survey's credits to post but it seems the surveys are the only things that are posting. Also a couple
    years ago I had a higher rank in vip. After a while I stopped checking in my rewards account. Once I started checking on it about a year ago now I noticed my vip rating went to zero. I think I'm back to a one star but I'm unsure. Just, what is going on with
    everything?

HammerSticks69, Nov 18, 2015
  4. I Bought halo 5 digital version just a couple of days after release but its not showing up in ...

I would give it a little bit longer, but either way they wont reward you the points until the time frame is over with on Jan 7 2016... So when you go to track my rewards on the rewards site Halo is not lit up as being owned??

BigDaddyxBrock, Nov 18, 2015
  5. haroldgraunke Win User

How many disc you owned on the XB1?

right now I have 5 on disk but that's just because the disk versions are over half the price as the digital versions since I have a rental service that lets me get a day 1 release for 45.00 instead of the 60.00 digital and after a couple weeks they drop
    to mid 20's. Digital has to get cheaper our I will just keep gamefly and buy *** from them or just rent them
  6. WebbyThunder499 Win User

Fallout 3 code NOT RECEIVED

Same here I bought digital

A day after its release and still nothing
  7. Covert Affairs-9D152 Win User

What a waste.

Been playing halo 4 a couple hours a day since release and no friendlies showing up as red. I think you just wanted something to complain about.
  8. {Parity} Win User

Digital Download Question.

I also bought the digital version but I received the code for Fallout 3 in a couple of days.
  9. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

1600 Msp when Pre-Oredering thru MS store

I got mine in a couple days after release with halo 4
Thema:

I Bought halo 5 digital version just a couple of days after release but its not showing up in ...

1. I Bought halo 5 digital version just a couple of days after release but its not showing up in ... - Similar Threads - Bought halo digital

2. BOUGHT HALO MCC ON GIFT CARD AND IT WON’T DOWNLOAD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BOUGHT HALO MCC ON GIFT CARD AND IT WON’T DOWNLOAD: Hello, so I just bought Halo MCC for Xbox on a gift card over at target and the console store won’t let me download the game. If I go to settings, then to payment info to see my purchase history...
  3. Bought Halo: MCC and the store wants me to buy again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Halo: MCC and the store wants me to buy again.: I recently bought a digital copy of Halo: MCC because my disk would no longer read after a long time of use. The game also needed an update. I waited for all this to finish before trying to start...
  4. I bought halo mcc on the microsoft store on my pc and can't download it on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought halo mcc on the microsoft store on my pc and can't download it on my xbox: Just needed to know Feels like i may have to buy it again d1c265ca-a1bb-474c-91b4-6cecf0f26d35
  5. Will the Halo: MCC bought on Xbox work on PC when the PC version launches?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will the Halo: MCC bought on Xbox work on PC when the PC version launches?: I bought the Halo: MCC back in 2014 when it came out, and I am wondering since the PC version of the game is coming out, will I be able to play it when it comes out for PC for free because it is...
  6. I bought the PC pass on the Microsoft Store and I am trying to download Halo Wars 2

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought the PC pass on the Microsoft Store and I am trying to download Halo Wars 2: I bought the PC pass, trying to download Halo Wars 2. It finally got to the end and once it finished up it started downloading again. No, it was not an update, it is downloading all 48.54GB again....
  7. Halo Wars 2 PC - game pass subscription I have never even owned or bought/used prevented me...

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Wars 2 PC - game pass subscription I have never even owned or bought/used prevented me...: I have owned halo wars 2 on the pc for over a year. I have played countless games with two of my buddies. When I logged on today, I could not launch the game and was receiving a message from...
  8. Halo Wars 2 lags, disconnects and freezes....paying for DLC when i bought the Ultimate Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2 lags, disconnects and freezes....paying for DLC when i bought the Ultimate Edition: I"ve never been so frustrated with a game yet when it runs well it's a great game. From Day One nothing but lag and disconnects and game freezes that force you to resign or the game crashes....
  9. Bought digital ultimate edition, can't download Halo Wars 1 Definitive Edition on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought digital ultimate edition, can't download Halo Wars 1 Definitive Edition on PC: I bought the digital ultimate edition version of Halo Wars 2 but I can't access Halo Wars 1 Definitive Edition on PC - the Windows 10 store says I do not own it: [img] I can access the game on...
  10. Originally bought Halo 5 digitally but received a physical copy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Originally bought Halo 5 digitally but received a physical copy...: Is there a way I can have my points refunded so that I could spend them on a different game now that I have been gifted Halo 5 in real life? Please and thanks! b52942ec-5e40-4da4-bd61-e2e55e63f7f9