I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my phone and now I cant play Bedrock Edition on my...

Discus and support I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my phone and now I cant play Bedrock Edition on my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So a few years back I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Pocket Edition) on my moms Apple phone, today I recovered her apple ID and reinstalled... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MW_366, Aug 29, 2022.

1. MW_366
    MW_366 Guest

I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my phone and now I cant play Bedrock Edition on my...

So a few years back I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Pocket Edition) on my moms Apple phone, today I recovered her apple ID and reinstalled Minecraft. I could play Minecraft on my phone perfectly fine, and I logged in to my Microsoft/Xbox account on there, but now when I logged into my Microsoft/Xbox account into the Minecraft Launcher it shows I havent bought Bedrock? And I can't play Java Either

:)

MW_366, Aug 29, 2022
  2. Banana Man1 Win User

minecraft java edition

yes i bought minecraft for windows and minecraft bedrock edition for my xbox
  3. Smwutches Win User

I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my phone and now I cant play Bedrock Edition on my computer.

You would need to purchase it for the PC in order to play it on the PC.
  4. MW_366 Win User

I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my phone and now I cant play Bedrock Edition on my computer.

ah, ok, i thought it was bedrock=bedrock but thanks then
  5. peachyheart Win User

The free trial already ends. But it still have the "Free trial" button on the page

6. loldrwho one Win User

Error code

When i try to play a game (minecraft bedrock edition in my case ) took it out

and reinstalled it and it work now
Thema:

1. I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my phone and now I cant play Bedrock Edition on my... - Similar Threads - bought Minecraft Bedrock

2. Why can’t I get Java edition even though I bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock bundle?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I get Java edition even though I bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock bundle?: I just bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock bundle but all it shows when I try to play Java edition is “PLAY DEMO”. Bedrock edition works just fine but I’m not sure what to do. [img]...
  3. i just bought bedrock and java minecraft but can only play java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i just bought bedrock and java minecraft but can only play java: i just bought hte new minecraft bedrock so i could play cross platform with my friends, and after i purchased it i made sure to download the bedrock launcher to play. when i did that and opened...
  4. I accidentally bought minecraft bedrock instead of java.

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally bought minecraft bedrock instead of java.: Is there any way I can exchange it for java? dddd0390-2e7e-492c-88e1-5807efd4c7a5
  5. I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Xbox One but cant play it on PC, any help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Xbox One but cant play it on PC, any help?: So 3 years ago i bought minecraft, now I bought my first PC and wanted to play Minecraft Bedrock. It says I need to buy it again even though i bought it on XBOX One...
  6. new computer doesnt have minecraft bedrock but i bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    new computer doesnt have minecraft bedrock but i bought it: a while ago i bought minecraft: bedrock edition but i uninstalled it and now apparently its saying that ive never bought it? when clearly i have. and im not paying for this again please help...
  7. I bought Minecraft: Bedrock, but my Microsoft account says I don't own the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought Minecraft: Bedrock, but my Microsoft account says I don't own the game: I downloaded minecraft from the Google Play Store's "Family Library," and I played for a while with no Microsoft Account. When I did create one, however, it still says that I do not own the game...
  8. i bought minecraft bedrock on the wrong xbox profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minecraft bedrock on the wrong xbox profile: the problem is, i bought minecraft ( bedrock edition ) for the wrong account-- i bought it on my cousins profile and not my own, and now cant access certain things, and my mojang account says i...
  9. My friend bought bedrock edition on their laptop and can't join me on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend bought bedrock edition on their laptop and can't join me on Minecraft: My friend who plays on their laptop recently got bedrock edition to play with me. I'm on Xbox, and when I invite them it says the can't connect to my world and vice versa. Neither of us can join...
  10. i bought minecraft bedrock on pc and i want to play on my ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minecraft bedrock on pc and i want to play on my ps4: Tenho o Minecraft Bedrock edition e queria jogar no meu ps4... Acho meio ridículo eu ter que comprar novamente... Quero suporte em relação isso. Tem alguma forma de eu resgatar ou jogar o...