I bought Minecraft dungeons hero edition and minecraft startler pack for my Newley bought...

Discus and support I bought Minecraft dungeons hero edition and minecraft startler pack for my Newley bought... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought minecraft starter pack and minecraft dungeons hero edition when i bought my xbox one s and when i put in minecraft it said it was with game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mohamed Massawi, Jun 29, 2020.

1. I bought Minecraft dungeons hero edition and minecraft startler pack for my Newley bought...

I bought minecraft starter pack and minecraft dungeons hero edition when i bought my xbox one s and when i put in minecraft it said it was with game pass and not the CD and i didnt get my minecoins and also i bought minecraft dungeons hero editition entered
    the code it said it was the hero edition but when i played it i got nothing and it was normal minecraft dungeons

:)

Mohamed Massawi, Jun 29, 2020
  2. DoubleXP Win User

I bought Minecraft dungeons hero edition and minecraft startler pack for my Newley bought xbox and got niether

I bought minecraft starter pack and minecraft dungeons hero edition when i bought my xbox one s and when i put in minecraft it said it was with game pass and not the CD and i didnt get my minecoins and also i bought minecraft dungeons hero editition entered
    the code it said it was the hero edition but when i played it i got nothing and it was normal minecraft dungeons
    Your code was accepted properly?
  3. Pain130798 Win User

I bought Minecraft dungeons hero edition and minecraft startler pack for my Newley bought xbox and got niether

I think you should have to be aware of what the minecraft dungeons hero edition has, maybe the new things hasn't been released yet, and the mineraft cd maybe you have some problems with the CD lector, I have the some problems with it too, and it can be
    fixed if you clean it inside, but if you can't do that then you should insert the disc several times until the lector starts to work
  4. Mohit Naidu Win User

Cant install Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft Store

The Hero - Edition of Minecraft dungeons isn't installing on my Microsoft store

when I install Hero - Edition it gives this error code: 0x803FB107

when I install Minecraft dungeons itself it gives this error code: 0x80073CF3

Microsoft please help me get Minecraft dungeons and please do the following verification.
  5. lxSakuraixl Win User

Refund or Help

I bought minecraft dungeons from the official website minecraftdungeons.com and I bought minecraft hero pass for dungeons on microsoft store on my web browser but it wont install and it wont link to my xbox live microsoft account which is linked to my minecraft
    dungeons account

I need help or a refund please...
    go to xboxone.com/refund and you should be able to return what you want to return.
  6. ReiiZeN Win User

Minecraft skin pack from xbox one to bedrock.

Alright, when I was younger I bought the Mini game heroes skin pack on the Xbox one edition of Minecraft, and eventually switched to bedrock Minecraft. I couldn't use the skin pack I had bought! I was really upset, and couldn't find a way to get
    it without buying it again. I thought I had been scammed, and was frustrated. Is there any way for me to get it on bedrock edition without buying it again?
    Hi
Thema:

I bought Minecraft dungeons hero edition and minecraft startler pack for my Newley bought...

1. I bought Minecraft dungeons hero edition and minecraft startler pack for my Newley bought... - Similar Threads - bought Minecraft dungeons

2. Minecraft Master Collection bought. Where are my minecoins and worlds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Master Collection bought. Where are my minecoins and worlds?: Hello, I've been a long-time player on iOS minecraft PE, and I bought the Minecraft Master collection on Tuesday for Windows 10 through the Microsoft Store app for 39.99GBP. This should have...
  3. Bought Minecraft Master collection. No Minecoins.

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Minecraft Master collection. No Minecoins.: Bought the Minecraft Master collection that comes with 1000 Minecoins. Never got the coins. Any ideas? 1d4d73cf-22e0-48ea-a9a9-bad9c78ef8bb
  4. Bought copy of Minecraft that is incompatible with my computer and Summer camp

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought copy of Minecraft that is incompatible with my computer and Summer camp: I just bought a PC copy of Minecraft for my sister to use at a Summer Minecraft Camp. Apparently, this is not the same version that they are using. I need to get the Java version for compatibility...
  5. Bought Minecraft dlc in Xbox store, can’t access it in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft dlc in Xbox store, can’t access it in minecraft: I bought the Ducktales dlc for minecraft through the xbox one store. In minecraft the dlc shows up in the list of dlc i own but i cant access it. When i try minecraft sends me to the marketplace...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Doesn't let me play in servers or use the packs I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Doesn't let me play in servers or use the packs I bought: So as the title says I can't play minecraft windows 10 edition on any servers.I used to be able to play the servers I added but now with the 1.16.0 update I can't play anything on the servers tab...
  7. Compré minecraft Windows 10 y sale que es beta[Translation-I bought minecraft Windows 10...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compré minecraft Windows 10 y sale que es beta[Translation-I bought minecraft Windows 10...: Compre la version de minecraft Windows 10 y me salio que era beta y no se como quitarle eso [Translation-I bought the minecraft version Windows 10 and I came out that it was beta and I don't...
  8. Bought Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Minecraft Dungeons: I bought the game via from the minecraft website .. Yet it bounces me over to make me login to microsoft login and i bought the game , My minecraft account is on gmail and stupid microsoft wont...
  9. bought minecraft on the official website. but microsoft writes that you need to buy again

in XBoX on Windows
    bought minecraft on the official website. but microsoft writes that you need to buy again: I bought minecraft on the official website and realms, and when I download the game from there, it all works. but there it’s impossible to play servers and realms. and when I try to download...
  10. I just bought Minecraft Dungeons and it crashes every time.

in XBoX on Windows
    I just bought Minecraft Dungeons and it crashes every time.: Hi, I preordered MC Dungeons yesterday (25/5 2020) and today when the game realesed i started it, got inside the game, made my charactar and when i pressed play offline it crashed after loading...