I bought minecraft for windows ten on my laptop can I play it on my xbox?

Discus and support I bought minecraft for windows ten on my laptop can I play it on my xbox? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I Purchased Minecraft for windows 10 on my laptop I was wondering if to play it on my xbox I would need to be again on the xbox or if im able to link... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Adamolou, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Adamolou
    Adamolou Guest

I Purchased Minecraft for windows 10 on my laptop I was wondering if to play it on my xbox I would need to be again on the xbox or if im able to link the two. Any help would be appreciated

:)

Adamolou, Apr 14, 2020
  2. Suicidal Groovez Win User

Hi Adam.

You cannot play this version on Xbox One. You have to buy the Xbox One version to do it.
  3. Villarino Win User

Hello Adamolou!

Unfortunately Minecraft is not part of Xbox Play Anywhere (that means, that when you buy a game in pc you have it on your xbox too or viceversa)

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anywhere Here you have the list of games that if you buy in one plattaform you will have the other one for free.

Sorry, hope it helps!
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Adam,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have question on a game. Unfortunately, the PC version will not work for Xbox. They are all different versions of the game.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. DYNAMITETHAT Win User

Minecraft for windows10

Ok I have checked in my account and nothing shows up from the beginning. Did minecraft come free when windows 10 came out? I had vanilla minecraft on here also and i know I had bought that, but iirc the windows version was preloaded on my laptop when i bought
    it?
  6. Xena. Win User

Minecraft windows ten

The Minecraft Editions, like the Starter or Master editions. Is what i meant by packs. And when i bought the java edition of minecraft it let me redeem the window ten version.
Thema:

1. I bought minecraft for windows ten on my laptop can I play it on my xbox? - Similar Threads - bought minecraft windows

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Bought Twice No Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Bought Twice No Refund: I bought my son Minecraft for Windows 10 under my account. He could never see it on his account to play. We have a family shared account. I reached out to support....nothing but canned generic...
  3. I Bought Minecraft Windows 10 2016-ish, but I lost that account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought Minecraft Windows 10 2016-ish, but I lost that account: So, help needed. I have purchased Minecraft on my account somewhat 2-3 years ago, when it was on the beta in the Microsoft Store, but I lost that account. I don't want to pay the $27 it is now, so...
  4. I bought Windows 10 Minecraft but keep getting error code 0x80073CFB. How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Windows 10 Minecraft but keep getting error code 0x80073CFB. How do I fix it?: My purchase went through and I have Minecraft on the store. Whenever I try to download it, however, it keep saying that something unexpected happened. I tried updating and restarting my PC and...
  5. Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection, didn't receive 700 coins

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection, didn't receive 700 coins: Basically the title. I bought the Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection, and received all DLC except the 700 coins. Already restarted my pc. Checked my pocket edition. No coins there either....
  6. i bought java edition minecraft and i cant redeem a code for windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought java edition minecraft and i cant redeem a code for windows 10 edition: the message says "It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!" and i would...
  7. If I bought minecraft java AFTER October of 2018, can I still get Bedrock (The windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I bought minecraft java AFTER October of 2018, can I still get Bedrock (The windows 10...: Hi, I'm very frustrated right now. I purchased Minecraft Java edition (pc) this year in January (?). Some friends and I wanted to play together and one of them is on xbox. To be able to play on...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 bought, can I use Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 bought, can I use Minecraft Java Edition: Hi, I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. Can I download and use Minecraft Java Edition from minecraft.net with this purchase, or do I need to pay again to get Java Edition? Thanks...
  9. I bought skins in Minecraft for Windows 10: Edition, but it did not open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought skins in Minecraft for Windows 10: Edition, but it did not open: [img] Hello! I paid for skins "Anime K-POP" in Minecraft for Windows 10: Edition, but it did not open. I checked my bank account and there was charged $ 0.99. The site (...
  10. Can I restore my purchases on Minecraft if I originally bought it on PE and now on Windows 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I restore my purchases on Minecraft if I originally bought it on PE and now on Windows 10?: Ive had pocket edition for a while, i had spent a bit of money on it. Recently my friend got me minecraft W10 edition and i wasnt able to restore my purchases. So i want to know if i can restore...