I bought minecraft Java edition and says "Play Demo"

Discus and support I bought minecraft Java edition and says "Play Demo" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Last Sunday, I bought minecraft Java Edition and I already had Bedrock and I went in the purchase tab and sucessfully purchased it with my Dad's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LNYT_LEON, Sep 13, 2022.

1. LNYT_LEON
    LNYT_LEON Guest

Last Sunday, I bought minecraft Java Edition and I already had Bedrock and I went in the purchase tab and sucessfully purchased it with my Dad's Paypal. And I went in to Minecraft Launcher to play hypixel, but it said "Play Demo." I tried multiple solutions. Logging out and logging in again. Every single one i could try. And If i go in to minecraft.net and try to interact, it shows me this,

I bought minecraft Java edition and says "Play Demo" [​IMG]

But when I try to play, It shows me this:

And Proof that i own minecraft bedrock:

And it doesn't let me to play. The bedrock works but java doesn't.

My xbox user is:SQUEEZEDSODA249

Please help me ...... .

:)

LNYT_LEON, Sep 13, 2022
  2. Thretcon770 Win User

Paid for Minecraft twice still can only play in demo mode

3. KuzeyUslu Win User

Minecraft bundle pack not working

I am having same problem and I bought the game from microsoft store but Java Edition says "Play Demo".
  4. f1zzytango Win User

Minecraft bundle pack not working

You only bought Minecraft for Windows and the launcher, there's nothing there saying you bought Java Edition. Hope that helps!
  5. StageCoa11 Win User

After migrating Mojang account to Microsoft, it is gone

I am logging into Minecraft Java Edition with the Microsoft account that I migrated my Mojang account to, and instead of being a full/paid version of Minecraft, it is only offering me to play the Minecraft "demo" version.
  6. peachyheart Win User

The free trial already ends. But it still have the "Free trial" button on the page

Thema:

1. I bought minecraft Java edition and says "Play Demo" - Similar Threads - bought minecraft Java

2. Why can’t I get Java edition even though I bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock bundle?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I get Java edition even though I bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock bundle?: I just bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock bundle but all it shows when I try to play Java edition is “PLAY DEMO”. Bedrock edition works just fine but I’m not sure what to do. [img]...
  3. I Bought minecraft java on my old computer, and i cannot download from minecraft.net nor...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought minecraft java on my old computer, and i cannot download from minecraft.net nor...: I Originally had Minecraft on an older pc, but i got a surface laptop and i want to play Minecraft a little. i logged into my account on minecraft.net and it still says " get Minecraft " with a...
  4. I bought Xbox Game Pass Ulimate Subscription but I can't access to Minecraft: Java Editon.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Xbox Game Pass Ulimate Subscription but I can't access to Minecraft: Java Editon.: I bought Xbox Game Pass Ulimate Subscription but I can't access to Minecraft: Java Editon. [img] You can see I own Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but Minecraft Launcher says [img] "Play demo",...
  5. i just bought bedrock and java minecraft but can only play java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i just bought bedrock and java minecraft but can only play java: i just bought hte new minecraft bedrock so i could play cross platform with my friends, and after i purchased it i made sure to download the bedrock launcher to play. when i did that and opened...
  6. I'm not able to play Java Minecraft without gamepass even though I Bought the game before...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm not able to play Java Minecraft without gamepass even though I Bought the game before...: I bought Java ages ago and merged the Microsoft and Mojang accounts together. I no longer use my Xbox so I cancelled my game pass and now it will only let me play the demo of Java. I don’t think I...
  7. Cannot redeem Minecraft Java, even tho i bought the 2 in 1 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot redeem Minecraft Java, even tho i bought the 2 in 1 edition: hello, as stated in the title i cannot redeem the java edition, i think it is because i bought it in the minecraft website, but i spoke with their support team and told me i needed to talk to...
  8. I accidentally bought minecraft bedrock instead of java.

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally bought minecraft bedrock instead of java.: Is there any way I can exchange it for java? dddd0390-2e7e-492c-88e1-5807efd4c7a5
  9. I bought Minecraft Java Edition, but i wanna know if when i buy it, i can also play it on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Java Edition, but i wanna know if when i buy it, i can also play it on...: I have a doubt regarding Minecraft, i play it since i had bought it, but now i wanna play with a friend from my cell phone, so i don't know if it's possible, since i have to buy it in the...
  10. Bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for Minecraft Java edition.Can not play it for 3 days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for Minecraft Java edition.Can not play it for 3 days: I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate(My XGPU subscribe valid until April 20, 2023.) subscribe for my Microsoft Account, which allow me to play Minecraft Java Edtion. It works for couple days....