I bought Minecraft Java Edition, but i wanna know if when i buy it, i can also play it on...

Discus and support I bought Minecraft Java Edition, but i wanna know if when i buy it, i can also play it on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a doubt regarding Minecraft, i play it since i had bought it, but now i wanna play with a friend from my cell phone, so i don't know if it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HairoxMaikerux, May 29, 2022.

1. I bought Minecraft Java Edition, but i wanna know if when i buy it, i can also play it on...

I have a doubt regarding Minecraft, i play it since i had bought it, but now i wanna play with a friend from my cell phone, so i don't know if it's possible, since i have to buy it in the playstore.

But what i wanna know about this is that if they are separate, or if when i buy it on PC, i can also play it on mobile and it is only one purchase.

:)

HairoxMaikerux, May 29, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

I bought Minecraft Java Edition, but i wanna know if when i buy it, i can also play it on my cellphone.

You would have to buy it for the phone as well. One purchase doesn't carry over to other platforms.
  3. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  4. soxfan014 Win User

Minecraft will not open via launcher, only through microsoft store.

Hello mimim2,

The Minecraft launcher you are referring to is only for the Java edition of Minecraft. The Java edition and Windows 10, are two separate games. In order to launch and play Minecraft from the launcher you are using in the last image, you must buy the Java
    edition from the site, not the Windows 10 version. Minecraft Java Edition | Minecraft. Annoying I know, but when Microsoft acquired Minecraft they released
    their own version of the game on their platform. Hope this helps

-
  5. charles kuchar Win User

Why can't I update my Minecraft to the latest version?

going thought the install again but it's the old version. i had a problem with this when i played the beta also. i am not on the beta now i think. my ownership of minecraft was when the minecraft xbox came out and i bought that xbox one with minecraft and a version of minecraft for windows also. i had been playing minecraft on java from the 19?? when it was free but i lost that and had to buy java to get back into the java scene. oh well. now i want to play the 1.19.0 version on the xbox but haven't been able to get there yet...
  6. ZUULIUS Win User

How to fix Minecraft sign in/unlock full game migrated account

I bought the Java Edition and migrated it to the Windows 10 Edition, does this not give me a free version of Windows 10 Edition Minecraft, I have to re-buy it?
Thema:

I bought Minecraft Java Edition, but i wanna know if when i buy it, i can also play it on...

1. I bought Minecraft Java Edition, but i wanna know if when i buy it, i can also play it on... - Similar Threads - bought Minecraft Java

2. Cannot redeem Minecraft Java, even tho i bought the 2 in 1 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot redeem Minecraft Java, even tho i bought the 2 in 1 edition: hello, as stated in the title i cannot redeem the java edition, i think it is because i bought it in the minecraft website, but i spoke with their support team and told me i needed to talk to...
  3. I accidentally bought minecraft bedrock instead of java.

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally bought minecraft bedrock instead of java.: Is there any way I can exchange it for java? dddd0390-2e7e-492c-88e1-5807efd4c7a5
  4. Bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for Minecraft Java edition.Can not play it for 3 days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for Minecraft Java edition.Can not play it for 3 days: I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate(My XGPU subscribe valid until April 20, 2023.) subscribe for my Microsoft Account, which allow me to play Minecraft Java Edtion. It works for couple days....
  5. Being asked to purchase MInecraft Java on the account i already bought it from.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being asked to purchase MInecraft Java on the account i already bought it from.: I already migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft long ago. Microsoft suddenly doesn't recognize my account and asks me to create a new profile on the same email i migrated my account and purchase...
  6. MINECRAFT JAVA NOT WORKING WHEN I HAD BOUGHT IT (IT WAS ON MICROSOFT BING ON MY XBOX!!!!!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT JAVA NOT WORKING WHEN I HAD BOUGHT IT (IT WAS ON MICROSOFT BING ON MY XBOX!!!!!): SO i got minecraft java for 17.95$ and it says files cannot load on device . WELL IT COULD OFF SAID!!!!!! im really upset now because that was my pocket money :(...
  7. Minecraft Java bought on the wrong account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java bought on the wrong account: Hi I wonder if anyone can help. I bought minecraft Java for my daughter, but we share a laptop and I was logged in on my Microsoft account not hers, so now the game is in my account not hers. Does...
  8. Bought new laptop, windows 11, minecraft java installer, just bought it, it just wont progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought new laptop, windows 11, minecraft java installer, just bought it, it just wont progress: I bought a computer, with windows 11, and I just bought minecraft java edition, and for some reason, it wont install, I am getting it on my younger brothers account, which isnt admin, and it wont...
  9. Need Help Changing Skin on Minecraft Java bought with Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help Changing Skin on Minecraft Java bought with Gamepass: Hello! I need help changing my skin. I recently installed the Minecraft Launcher using Gamepass and it's telling me to create a Minecraft Profile Name to change my skin. When I go to...
  10. I just bought minecraft java edition but it shows an error every time i try to open it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought minecraft java edition but it shows an error every time i try to open it: Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 is the notification it...