I bought robux and it didn't arrive in my account

Discus and support I bought robux and it didn't arrive in my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so guys, I bought a robux (roblox coins) bought 800 and 1700 (gave a total of $ 26.75) and an e-mail came that said it could take a maximum of 48... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DisnoGamer_Mais, Sep 28, 2019.

1. I bought robux and it didn't arrive in my account

so guys, I bought a robux (roblox coins) bought 800 and 1700 (gave a total of $ 26.75) and an e-mail came that said it could take a maximum of 48 hours, so I waited and spent about 5 days and not arrived, logged in my xbox one that asked, put everything
    right and it was not, who can help I am grateful, I have electronic invoice photo, thanks

:)

DisnoGamer_Mais, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

I bought robux and it didn't arrive in my account

1. I bought robux and it didn't arrive in my account - Similar Threads - bought robux didn't

2. It says my name is still the name that it was before I bought a new one

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says my name is still the name that it was before I bought a new one: It says my name is the one that I used to have but I have a new one now and it says my name is the name that my old one was this is making me upset because I paid money to change it and it won't...
  3. I bought GamePass but I can't play games online.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought GamePass but I can't play games online.: As mentioned in the title, online mode is not enabled in my account. How can I fix it? For Example ; [img] 2cb90572-7e4c-4282-8723-902a2083baa9
  4. bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message #

in XboX Networking Hardware
    bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message #: bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message # Hi there, are you trying to reset the Family Passcode or an account password? The steps mentioned by the other...
  5. Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in: How doi redeem my gift card that My mother just bought for me & my brother a piece and when we put the code off the receipt in the game system it says already redeemed but we just got it please...
  6. I bought a new game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a new game: I bought the game Rage 2 played it for one week now I can't play the game and any other game I've downloaded in the past my entire xbox has just gone limp and won't work?...
  7. Bought a Second hand Xbox One with games pre-installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a Second hand Xbox One with games pre-installed: To start off, I purchased an Xbox One S (500gb) Console from a pawnshop. After booting it up and signing in, I noticed that two games were installed, Hitman (which I own via GwG) and Red Dead...
  8. Bought a game in the microsoft store for xbox one, cant find it anywhere.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a game in the microsoft store for xbox one, cant find it anywhere.: Hi, So i bought red dead redemption in de microsoft store for the xbox one, my card was charged but i cant find my game. If i check my pruchase history it isnt showing the game, anyone can help...
  9. Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One: I just rented a movie on my Xbox One and I cannot turn off the audio narration for the movie. Not to be confused the the narrator in accessibility options, which talks when you click on different...
  10. Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help: Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help 541e01e4-a843-4889-b897-22b4dd5262e4