I bought robux and it didn't arrive in my account

Discus and support I bought robux and it didn't arrive in my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so guys, I bought a robux (roblox coins) bought 800 and 1700 (gave a total of $ 26.75) and an e-mail came that said it could take a maximum of 48... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DisnoGamer_Mais, Sep 28, 2019.

1. I bought robux and it didn't arrive in my account

so guys, I bought a robux (roblox coins) bought 800 and 1700 (gave a total of $ 26.75) and an e-mail came that said it could take a maximum of 48 hours, so I waited and spent about 5 days and not arrived, logged in my xbox one that asked, put everything
    right and it was not, who can help I am grateful, I have electronic invoice photo, thanks

:)

DisnoGamer_Mais, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

I bought robux and it didn't arrive in my account

1. I bought robux and it didn't arrive in my account - Similar Threads - bought robux didn't

2. i already bought a game but it says i have to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i already bought a game but it says i have to buy it again: a few weeks ago I bought Minecraft for windows 10 after getting my hard drive replaced it say on the Microsoft store that I have to buy it even though I already did...
  3. I bought a game but i didn't get it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game but i didn't get it: I bought star wars battlefront 2 for xbox one and it took the money from my bank account, but it didn't show up in my download order. So i checked my order history but when i selected the order it...
  4. Bought a elite controller series 2 in the UK, found out it had unresponsive A / B buttons,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a elite controller series 2 in the UK, found out it had unresponsive A / B buttons,...: Hi there, In bit of a situation here, the following: Bought an elite series 2 controller in the (wonderful!) UK flagship store in London Went home, all excited Started playing and found the A...
  5. He comprado la oferta de 3 meses y me ha llegado solo 1!!![Translation-I bought the 3 month...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    He comprado la oferta de 3 meses y me ha llegado solo 1!!![Translation-I bought the 3 month...: Buenas, acabo de contratar el Xbox Game Pass con la oferta de 3 meses por 1€, y veo que me caduca el día 16 de Febrero! por que solo he obtenido 1 mes? como puedo obtener los 3 meses de la oferta?...
  6. I bought the Fallout 76 tricontinental pack from the xbox digital store and it doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the Fallout 76 tricontinental pack from the xbox digital store and it doesn't work: I bought it about 2 weeks ago from now, I have tried and tried too get a refund from Microsoft and they denied me twice, my problem is, I bought and installed it and didn't receive any additional...
  7. Bought a game a while ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game a while ago: I boyght battlefield 4 a while back and have game clips of me playing it. But when i went to download it again its not there. I didnt get it off EA access or anything and i have all the dlcs...
  8. Bought Halo: MCC and the store wants me to buy again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Halo: MCC and the store wants me to buy again.: I recently bought a digital copy of Halo: MCC because my disk would no longer read after a long time of use. The game also needed an update. I waited for all this to finish before trying to start...
  9. Xbox One S (All Digital) Accidentally bought

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S (All Digital) Accidentally bought: So I made the mistake on black Friday & bought this all digital version to go side by side my Xbox One... I already had duplicate games for most of my games & remembered fondly the last time I had...
  10. Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help: Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help 541e01e4-a843-4889-b897-22b4dd5262e4