I bought robux to xbox but i didn't robux it got error and charged me and i didn't get my...

Discus and support I bought robux to xbox but i didn't robux it got error and charged me and i didn't get my... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought robux to xbox but i didn't robux it got error and charged me and i didn't get my money back. What should I do to check and get my money back?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by UkritMangthong, Aug 18, 2021.

1. I bought robux to xbox but i didn't robux it got error and charged me and i didn't get my...

I bought robux to xbox but i didn't robux it got error and charged me and i didn't get my money back. What should I do to check and get my money back?

:)

UkritMangthong, Aug 18, 2021
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

I bought robux and it didn't arrive in my account

You would need to talk to the roblox publisher. Here is a link to there help page that deals with your situation.

Roblox help page
  3. PatBethe Win User

I purchased credits and never got them but was charged!

I purchase robux as well. My bank was charge but did not get them.
  4. Micio_99 Win User

Roblox gift card

I bought a roblox add-on (400 robux) thanks to microsoft rewards, i recieved the email of the payment but didn't get any code (giftcard code i suppose) so i can't reedem it. What should I do?
  5. Kinglopez91182 Win User

Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account

Hello,

My son just redeemed his $15 Microsoft gift card and bought 1200 robux money but it is not showing up in his account. It's sayin he still only has 3 robux. Any ideas what is going on? I got the email that the card was redeemed so it seems to have taken the
    money but it's just not showing up in his robux account....
  6. ThatRandomGamerYT Win User

Robux with a Microsoft Gift Card

Thank you so much for the link to this website! It shows me the option to buy 400 Robux for 4.99, which I can save up for.

However, I was concerned due to the fact that it says "400 Robux for Xbox" and the description reads "To redeem after purchase, launch Roblox on Xbox and sign in to your account." Again, I don't own an Xbox so will I be able to redeem the Robux?

(Usually when I get Robux through Microsoft Rewards, it gives it to me as a Roblox code, which I can redeem online, so if this is the same it should be fine)
Thema:

I bought robux to xbox but i didn't robux it got error and charged me and i didn't get my...

1. I bought robux to xbox but i didn't robux it got error and charged me and i didn't get my... - Similar Threads - bought robux didn't

2. Never got a code for Game after I bought DLC and now game is not on game pass and can not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Never got a code for Game after I bought DLC and now game is not on game pass and can not...: Hi, Forza Motorsport 7 was on game pass until recently it was dropped. It mentioned before it got dropped that anyone who bought DLC would receive a code and own the game and still be able to...
  3. I bought vc for 2k 22

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought vc for 2k 22: I bought vc for 2k 22 and I can’t find it 54aff3d7-4f07-4c02-9268-59816690fefa
  4. playing pc games which i bought on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    playing pc games which i bought on xbox: i paid for xbox games and im not sure how to play them on my pc; for example fifa. when i go to download it and logged into my account which i bought it on, it still says i need to buy it. I got...
  5. I bought plants vs zombies garden warfare 2 and i cant download it!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought plants vs zombies garden warfare 2 and i cant download it!!!: I bought plants vs zombies garden warfare 2 and i cant download it!!! It says that i dont have a applicable device linked to my microsoft account. I have watched many many videos and read many...
  6. I bought from ps store 1720 tokens twice for minecraft and I didn't got it please can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought from ps store 1720 tokens twice for minecraft and I didn't got it please can...: I bought from ps store 1720 tokens for minecraft and I didn't got it please can anyone help me 4b24be54-d61e-4a56-8b5a-22f505740834
  7. Bought 400 Robux for Xbox from microsoft website

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought 400 Robux for Xbox from microsoft website: HI Team AS i have bought 400 Robux for Xbox from Microsoft website ,but unable to find it anywhere neither any code to redeem nor in my game account please help to find it...
  8. I bought 800 robux but didnt get it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 800 robux but didnt get it.: So,I bought 800 robux but I didnt get it after 1 day.The Roblox Support wanted some information and I sent all off them but they didnt answered me.What should I do?...
  9. I bought robux and it didn't arrive in my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought robux and it didn't arrive in my account: so guys, I bought a robux (roblox coins) bought 800 and 1700 (gave a total of $ 26.75) and an e-mail came that said it could take a maximum of 48 hours, so I waited and spent about 5 days and not...
  10. Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help: Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help 541e01e4-a843-4889-b897-22b4dd5262e4