I bought skins in Minecraft for Windows 10: Edition, but it did not open

Discus and support I bought skins in Minecraft for Windows 10: Edition, but it did not open in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] Hello! I paid for skins "Anime K-POP" in Minecraft for Windows 10: Edition, but it did not open. I checked my bank account and there was charged... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ДмитрийМаксимов5, Jul 12, 2019 at 11:10 AM.

1. I bought skins in Minecraft for Windows 10: Edition, but it did not open

ДмитрийМаксимов5, Jul 12, 2019 at 11:10 AM
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi ДмитрийМаксимов5,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums, I'd be happy to try and help here.

What do you see when you launch the game and go to your skins in game to select it?

I would close the game, and restart your PC. Re-launch the game and make sure you are logging into the game with the Microsoft account that made this purchase. If you still cannot see this skin after restarting your PC, then you will need to contact Xbox
    customer support so they can review your account with you.

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & billing under Account management
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select request a call from support if available or there should be a number for you to call
  3. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  4. Paddel06 Win User

Minecraft Earth Skin

The skin is only usable on the Bedrock Editions of Minecraft, so you cannot use it in the Java Edition.

You will get a code through email which can be entered on
    redeem.microsoft.com
    , after which you can download the skin as a DLC for the Windows 10 or Xbox Edition of Minecraft.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Sikn in Minecraft Windows 10 edition

Hey Darmi

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

In regards to this matter, we here at the Xbox Forums do not have the tools necessary to effectively troubleshoot creating or applying

custom skins for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

Since this is an in-game issue, if you have a problem uploading your skin to the game, head to the
    Minecraft communitypage for more help and info.

I hope this is of some help to you.
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

How do I download my free Windows 10 Beta Edition?

Hey there DEATHqpSANDWICH,

Since this is the Windows 10 version you'll want to check in the Windows Store to download the game. With the Minecraft bundle, you'll receive three codes. One is for the Xbox One version of the game, the second is for the Windows 10 version and the last
    is for the Builders pack for Xbox One which allows you more Skins and other ingame content. If you click on this link

HERE
    it should open up the Windows Store for you at the game's purchasing page and give you the option to install it.
Thema:

1. I bought skins in Minecraft for Windows 10: Edition, but it did not open - Similar Threads - bought skins Minecraft

2. I recently bought the eon skin with 500 vbucks

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought the eon skin with 500 vbucks: I was able to buy the eon skin pack that only includes the skin and 500 vbucks so if I buy the bundle that includes save the world and the glider and pickaxe will I be able to redeem it to the...
  3. Hi! I bought a console with the action Fortnite February 22 , and the code on the skin is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! I bought a console with the action Fortnite February 22 , and the code on the skin is...: I bought a console but did not understand what was wrong... I decided to turn on forum! (Fortnite Eon Bundle Promotion) 04b0711d-88ec-4526-9afd-90f520b5c492
  4. Hello, I bought a console with fortnight 2.11 and the code on the skin is already activated...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I bought a console with fortnight 2.11 and the code on the skin is already activated...: Здравствуйте, я купил консоль с двухнедельной 2.11 и код на скине уже активирован замените пожалуйста -[Translation -Hello, I bought a console with a two-week 2.11 and the code on the skin is...
  5. I bought overwatch legendary edition and don't got the skins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought overwatch legendary edition and don't got the skins: hi 3 weeks ago i bought a game bundle on Microsoft store (cod bo4 ,destiny 2 and overwatch legendary edition) and i dont got all the skins in overwatch legendary edition i got only 5 origin skins...
  6. I bought the start pack and I did not get the paVos nor the skin

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the start pack and I did not get the paVos nor the skin: I do not miss them? e97d28a4-2e8f-4453-bf93-18fd32e73fc0
  7. Can't use Minecraft Skin Pack I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use Minecraft Skin Pack I bought: I bought a Mineciraft skin pack and it won't let me use it. When I went to use it, it said I needed to use Minecoins to buy the whole pack. I already bought it though. Is there a way I can use the...
  8. For anyone that bought the Ultimate Edition and wasn't able to d/l all the skins and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For anyone that bought the Ultimate Edition and wasn't able to d/l all the skins and ...: I bought the Ultimate Edition, and couldn't access most of this stuff. I just happened to go into my games and apps and was checking out the DLC for this game and saw that I had The Ultimate...
  9. [Translation: I bought a pack of skins and a minecraft texture pack but I cannot use them.] ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Translation: I bought a pack of skins and a minecraft texture pack but I cannot use them.] ...: Lo que pasa es que compré lo ya anterior mencionado, pero al intentar usarlos me aparece un mensaje que dice que necesito comprarlos, le doy aceptar lo vuelvo a descargar pero nada. Ya intenté eso...
  10. Just bought the wolf skin for cod ghosts this afternoon but my card isnt yet charged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought the wolf skin for cod ghosts this afternoon but my card isnt yet charged: I had 10 dollars on my card, and figured since i just got my xbox one a week ago id buy something. and saw the wolf skin for call of duty ghosts was only 1.99. So i went to pay for it and got a...