I bought some headphones that are made for xbox one i tried it out and i could only hear...

Discus and support I bought some headphones that are made for xbox one i tried it out and i could only hear... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought a turtle beach headset made for xbox one after i got it it worked ok but but like a hour later i left and came back i could not hear any sound... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Adrian154, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Adrian154
    Adrian154 Guest

I bought some headphones that are made for xbox one i tried it out and i could only hear...

I bought a turtle beach headset made for xbox one after i got it it worked ok but but like a hour later i left and came back i could not hear any sound but i can could use my mic and i could still hear party chat. Is there any way i could fix this?

:)

Adrian154, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Adrian154 Win User

I bought some headphones that are made for xbox one i tried it out and i could only hear party chat

yea i was just wondering if i could fix it cuz it was working well like a few hours ago and one more thing to ask where do i look in the article you sent me
  3. AngelObullets Win User

I bought some headphones that are made for xbox one i tried it out and i could only hear party chat

4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

You can alter the settings in Chat Mixer.
  5. Zero420override Win User

I know this is basic stuff but you never know so make sure you didn't accidentally mute or turn down the sound when you took off or put on your headset, also make sure all of your cords are connected securely .
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

yea i was just wondering if i could fix it cuz it was working well like a few hours ago and one more thing to ask where do i look in the article you sent me
    Try Setting up a headset adapter which bypasses the
    3.5mm socket which may have gone faulty. Also you may need to Update your controller firmware.
    A new update was released recently.
Thema:

1. I bought some headphones that are made for xbox one i tried it out and i could only hear... - Similar Threads - bought headphones are

2. Minecraft Master Collection bought. Where are my minecoins and worlds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Master Collection bought. Where are my minecoins and worlds?: Hello, I've been a long-time player on iOS minecraft PE, and I bought the Minecraft Master collection on Tuesday for Windows 10 through the Microsoft Store app for 39.99GBP. This should have...
  3. Why cant i buy black ops 2 with the gift card i bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy black ops 2 with the gift card i bought: It says microsoft account balance isnt useable dc1382c0-66b1-44a9-964d-1b6736834f70
  4. Games need to be bought again error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games need to be bought again error: Hi. GoW3 and couple other games launch problem. GoW3 problem was solved but not in my region. When i switch console to US region i am able to launch GoW3, but on my native region and where i...
  5. I Bought an add-on for forza horizon 4 and it didnt show up in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought an add-on for forza horizon 4 and it didnt show up in the game: I bought the bmw i8 roadster add-on and it wasnt in the game 3a82ee0f-9925-44d4-9f87-3ec1b3627979
  6. Can i play games on xbox which i bought on blizzard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play games on xbox which i bought on blizzard: Is it possible that i bought games on blizzard and wanna play on xbox? I really need to know about it b28110cd-b8fe-4b02-ba75-c59b1049813a
  7. Bought Minecraft Master collection. No Minecoins.

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Minecraft Master collection. No Minecoins.: Bought the Minecraft Master collection that comes with 1000 Minecoins. Never got the coins. Any ideas? 1d4d73cf-22e0-48ea-a9a9-bad9c78ef8bb
  8. Xbox saying I need to 'buy a copy of a game' (Battlefront 2) I've already bought and paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox saying I need to 'buy a copy of a game' (Battlefront 2) I've already bought and paid...: I bought a copy Battlefront 2 (receipt and payment in Jan 2020) - at the time I had a game pass, but when that expired two day's ago, so did my access to the game. Note: I bought the game, it was...
  9. So my headphone jack just crapped out on my xbox design labs controller. I bought it in august ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my headphone jack just crapped out on my xbox design labs controller. I bought it in august ...: How can i go about getting them to fix it, I dont want a plain black or white one they would send, i just want my headphone jack fixed. da5448cb-8516-476c-8700-e650daf14244
  10. Bought the headphone adapter and I still can't use my headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought the headphone adapter and I still can't use my headphones: So I have a pair of TB XRAY's which are just the 400's. I bought the adapter and of course I found out the plug I have is 2.5mm. So ignored ran adapter for my adapter and wait. It finally comes...