I bought some headphones that are made for xbox one i tried it out and i could only hear...

Discus and support I bought some headphones that are made for xbox one i tried it out and i could only hear... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought a turtle beach headset made for xbox one after i got it it worked ok but but like a hour later i left and came back i could not hear any sound... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Adrian154, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Adrian154
    Adrian154 Guest

I bought some headphones that are made for xbox one i tried it out and i could only hear...

I bought a turtle beach headset made for xbox one after i got it it worked ok but but like a hour later i left and came back i could not hear any sound but i can could use my mic and i could still hear party chat. Is there any way i could fix this?

:)

Adrian154, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Adrian154 Win User

I bought some headphones that are made for xbox one i tried it out and i could only hear party chat

yea i was just wondering if i could fix it cuz it was working well like a few hours ago and one more thing to ask where do i look in the article you sent me
  3. AngelObullets Win User

I bought some headphones that are made for xbox one i tried it out and i could only hear party chat

4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

You can alter the settings in Chat Mixer.
  5. Zero420override Win User

I know this is basic stuff but you never know so make sure you didn't accidentally mute or turn down the sound when you took off or put on your headset, also make sure all of your cords are connected securely .
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

yea i was just wondering if i could fix it cuz it was working well like a few hours ago and one more thing to ask where do i look in the article you sent me
    Try Setting up a headset adapter which bypasses the
    3.5mm socket which may have gone faulty. Also you may need to Update your controller firmware.
    A new update was released recently.
Thema:

1. I bought some headphones that are made for xbox one i tried it out and i could only hear... - Similar Threads - bought headphones are

2. Can’t download Subnautica when I just bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download Subnautica when I just bought it: i just spent $30 on subnautica and now when i try to download it says error it wont even start the download and i still have 1.4 tb of storage aaace0fe-ff27-4a7e-b5c2-3025a26a8c6c
  3. i already bought a game but it says i have to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i already bought a game but it says i have to buy it again: a few weeks ago I bought Minecraft for windows 10 after getting my hard drive replaced it say on the Microsoft store that I have to buy it even though I already did...
  4. I bought a game but i didn't get it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game but i didn't get it: I bought star wars battlefront 2 for xbox one and it took the money from my bank account, but it didn't show up in my download order. So i checked my order history but when i selected the order it...
  5. Bought a elite controller series 2 in the UK, found out it had unresponsive A / B buttons,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a elite controller series 2 in the UK, found out it had unresponsive A / B buttons,...: Hi there, In bit of a situation here, the following: Bought an elite series 2 controller in the (wonderful!) UK flagship store in London Went home, all excited Started playing and found the A...
  6. He comprado la oferta de 3 meses y me ha llegado solo 1!!![Translation-I bought the 3 month...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    He comprado la oferta de 3 meses y me ha llegado solo 1!!![Translation-I bought the 3 month...: Buenas, acabo de contratar el Xbox Game Pass con la oferta de 3 meses por 1€, y veo que me caduca el día 16 de Febrero! por que solo he obtenido 1 mes? como puedo obtener los 3 meses de la oferta?...
  7. I bought the Fallout 76 tricontinental pack from the xbox digital store and it doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the Fallout 76 tricontinental pack from the xbox digital store and it doesn't work: I bought it about 2 weeks ago from now, I have tried and tried too get a refund from Microsoft and they denied me twice, my problem is, I bought and installed it and didn't receive any additional...
  8. Bought a game a while ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game a while ago: I boyght battlefield 4 a while back and have game clips of me playing it. But when i went to download it again its not there. I didnt get it off EA access or anything and i have all the dlcs...
  9. So my headphone jack just crapped out on my xbox design labs controller. I bought it in august ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my headphone jack just crapped out on my xbox design labs controller. I bought it in august ...: How can i go about getting them to fix it, I dont want a plain black or white one they would send, i just want my headphone jack fixed. da5448cb-8516-476c-8700-e650daf14244
  10. Bought the headphone adapter and I still can't use my headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought the headphone adapter and I still can't use my headphones: So I have a pair of TB XRAY's which are just the 400's. I bought the adapter and of course I found out the plug I have is 2.5mm. So ignored ran adapter for my adapter and wait. It finally comes...