I bought some headphones that are made for xbox one i tried it out and i could only hear...

Discus and support I bought some headphones that are made for xbox one i tried it out and i could only hear... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought a turtle beach headset made for xbox one after i got it it worked ok but but like a hour later i left and came back i could not hear any sound... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Adrian154, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Adrian154
    Adrian154 Guest

I bought some headphones that are made for xbox one i tried it out and i could only hear...

I bought a turtle beach headset made for xbox one after i got it it worked ok but but like a hour later i left and came back i could not hear any sound but i can could use my mic and i could still hear party chat. Is there any way i could fix this?

:)

Adrian154, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Adrian154 Win User

I bought some headphones that are made for xbox one i tried it out and i could only hear party chat

yea i was just wondering if i could fix it cuz it was working well like a few hours ago and one more thing to ask where do i look in the article you sent me
  3. AngelObullets Win User

I bought some headphones that are made for xbox one i tried it out and i could only hear party chat

4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

You can alter the settings in Chat Mixer.
  5. Zero420override Win User

I know this is basic stuff but you never know so make sure you didn't accidentally mute or turn down the sound when you took off or put on your headset, also make sure all of your cords are connected securely .
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

yea i was just wondering if i could fix it cuz it was working well like a few hours ago and one more thing to ask where do i look in the article you sent me
    Try Setting up a headset adapter which bypasses the
    3.5mm socket which may have gone faulty. Also you may need to Update your controller firmware.
    A new update was released recently.
Thema:

1. I bought some headphones that are made for xbox one i tried it out and i could only hear... - Similar Threads - bought headphones are

2. Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in: How doi redeem my gift card that My mother just bought for me & my brother a piece and when we put the code off the receipt in the game system it says already redeemed but we just got it please...
  3. I bought a new game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a new game: I bought the game Rage 2 played it for one week now I can't play the game and any other game I've downloaded in the past my entire xbox has just gone limp and won't work?...
  4. Bought a Second hand Xbox One with games pre-installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a Second hand Xbox One with games pre-installed: To start off, I purchased an Xbox One S (500gb) Console from a pawnshop. After booting it up and signing in, I noticed that two games were installed, Hitman (which I own via GwG) and Red Dead...
  5. Bought a game in the microsoft store for xbox one, cant find it anywhere.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a game in the microsoft store for xbox one, cant find it anywhere.: Hi, So i bought red dead redemption in de microsoft store for the xbox one, my card was charged but i cant find my game. If i check my pruchase history it isnt showing the game, anyone can help...
  6. Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One: I just rented a movie on my Xbox One and I cannot turn off the audio narration for the movie. Not to be confused the the narrator in accessibility options, which talks when you click on different...
  7. I bought a game from the store and I can't download it on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game from the store and I can't download it on my xbox: I bought Destiny 2: Shadowkeep on my phone using a payment option called "sofort" and i cant find it on my xbox one. And when i go to the store it just says that i have to buy it....
  8. Accidentally bought a physical copy for my All Digital XBox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally bought a physical copy for my All Digital XBox One S: Yea, I accidentally bought Gears 5 for my all-digital console. The game is unopened, and I haven’t been able to find any solutions. Any advice on what my options are? Thanks!...
  9. So my headphone jack just crapped out on my xbox design labs controller. I bought it in august ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my headphone jack just crapped out on my xbox design labs controller. I bought it in august ...: How can i go about getting them to fix it, I dont want a plain black or white one they would send, i just want my headphone jack fixed. da5448cb-8516-476c-8700-e650daf14244
  10. Bought the headphone adapter and I still can't use my headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought the headphone adapter and I still can't use my headphones: So I have a pair of TB XRAY's which are just the 400's. I bought the adapter and of course I found out the plug I have is 2.5mm. So ignored ran adapter for my adapter and wait. It finally comes...