I bought some vbucks digitally on the microsoft store

Discus and support I bought some vbucks digitally on the microsoft store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there like some kind of code if you bought vbucks digitally on the Microsoft store or something because I bought it on the microsoft store and hoped... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ELliot jackson, Feb 16, 2021.

1. I bought some vbucks digitally on the microsoft store

Is there like some kind of code if you bought vbucks digitally on the Microsoft store or something because I bought it on the microsoft store and hoped that it would automaticly connect to my fortnite account on PC

can someone help?

:)

ELliot jackson, Feb 16, 2021
  2. Grace Nguyen Win User

fortnite vbucks

yea i play on pc and i bought vbucks using an xbox gift card on the microsoft store and ive never bought vbucks this way thanks btw
  3. BigPigGaming112 Win User

Fortnite Skins/Vbucks not transferring to PC after purchasing in Microsoft Store

Hello David,

From what i know Vbucks that you have bought via the Microsoft store do not transfer to PC
  4. Galaxy Spams RT Win User

Didn't recieve my purchase for 1000 vbucks on fortnite

So i got a 25$ giftcard so i went to the vbucks store and bought just 10$ worth of vbucks but i didnt get it but on my microsoft money i didnt have the 25$ i had 15$ but still didnt get vbucks and then it said something about the store being temporarily
    disabled how do i get the 10$ worth of vbucks i didnt get back so that the 10 dollars i spent was for something instead of being a scam
  5. riccardomarino Win User

mi serve aiuto (Mod Translation: I need help)

i vbucks li ho comprati dal mincrosoft store

e non ho la xbox

Translate-The vbucks I bought them from the Mincrosoft store and I don't have the Xbox
  6. Philip706 Win User

Redeeming Microsoft store bought vbucks

Hi there Imfunsize!

When buying things such as V-bucks from the Microsoft store, it does not give you a code unless gifting to others!

It will go directly into the account linked to the game, therefor' you would need to sign in on a Xbox linked to that account to receive the V-bucks!

Right now would not be your best bet seeing the server issues going on right now.

Hopefully this helps and Happy Gaming!

-Phil
Thema:

I bought some vbucks digitally on the microsoft store

1. I bought some vbucks digitally on the microsoft store - Similar Threads - bought vbucks digitally

2. Redeeming Microsoft store bought vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming Microsoft store bought vbucks: Ok, so I bought vbucks from the microsoft store, but how do i get the redeem code? I want to redeem the code through the epic games website but idk how. Pls help d23883e4-e81c-4ce9-a175-434283c7d06f
  3. I bought Vbucks and they are not appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Vbucks and they are not appearing on my account: I bought a $50 xbox gift card to use on the microsoft store to buy Vbucks. I bought 5000 vbucks and it hasnt showed up on my account. I play on pc though i have a xbox. I tryed geting fortnite on...
  4. I bought vbucks and im on PC and i dont know how to recieve them from the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought vbucks and im on PC and i dont know how to recieve them from the store: Hi - I bought vbucks from the Microsoft store and I haven't received them yet and because i'm on PC I don't know how to get them. 7ace44fc-ca06-41b7-8115-78537d028442
  5. Bought VBucks from the Microsoft Store, haven't received it yet.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought VBucks from the Microsoft Store, haven't received it yet.: Hello, I recently bought 1000 VBucks from the Microsoft Store, and I haven't received them yet. I do not have a Xbox, but I have a Xbox account linked to my Epic Games account....
  6. I bought VBucks and didnt recieve them

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought VBucks and didnt recieve them: Hi, I bought Vbucks after redeeming a $10 Microsoft card from the rewards program. I bought the vbucks and never received them. I play on PC, and I do not have a Xbox. I want my vbucks back or a...
  7. I bought the new starter pack bundle and my vbucks didn’t transfer over to my switch...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the new starter pack bundle and my vbucks didn’t transfer over to my switch...: I bought the new Yellowjacket bundle, so i could have it on my account for switch (i dont play xbox anymore. I did all that was needed, and i saw that my vbucks on the xbox was 900 (i had 300...
  8. I bought vbucks as a present for my nephew on microsoft but how does he use them?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought vbucks as a present for my nephew on microsoft but how does he use them?: I bought vbucks for my nephew. I purchased them on microsoft but how can he put them on his fortnite account? I didn't receive a code 00027224-d17d-43da-8081-07fd3ca46162
  9. I bought vbucks without having an Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought vbucks without having an Xbox: Hello my name is Nick and I play fortnite on pc. My problem is I went on the Microsoft store on my pc while my Xbox account (on pc I don't have an Xbox) was linked to my epic games account, and I...
  10. I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks...: please refund my 20 euros or give me my 13500 vbucks ;(! [img] 1ecd0b37-7d34-4014-a921-9eb91e67eaff