I bought the buy 3 months and get 3 promotion and never received the other 3

Discus and support I bought the buy 3 months and get 3 promotion and never received the other 3 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased the buy 3 get 3 promotion and never recived the code or message what ever it was my month is ending in like 3 4 days need help... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Angelo Ufie13, Jan 30, 2019.

1. I bought the buy 3 months and get 3 promotion and never received the other 3

I purchased the buy 3 get 3 promotion and never recived the code or message what ever it was my month is ending in like 3 4 days need help

:)

Angelo Ufie13, Jan 30, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to the forums with this situation. I understand you've completed a promotion that stated you would get 3 months of Xbox Live Gold for the purchase of a 3 month subscription of Xbox Live is that correct? The way those promotions work
    if all the requirements have been met you'd just have to wait and you should receive the code in your Messages under "Xbox Live messages". Could you check that section from you console and see if its there? Let us know with a reply how it goes!
  3. Ryno Jnr Win User

Not received Free 3 months Xbox Live Gold Promotion code

Hey there ! Thanks for reaching out to us.

In regards to this promotion of buying 3 months of Xbox Live Gold then receiving 3 months at a later date, were there any specific instructions in the terms of conditions for this offer? Do you recall a specific time frame on when you would receive these
    3 months of Xbox Live Gold?

Also, do you happen to recall the name of this promotion?

Be sure to keep us posted!
    that was the promo... Buy 3 months Xbox Live Gold then get 3 months extra for free... But i haven't received any codes... even after my subscription i bought expired last week!!
  4. HEH8ME32 Win User

Missing 3 Month Xbox Live Gold for January PUBG Promotion? Check here!

I purchased 2 of the 3 Months subscription under the Buy 3 Months, Get 3 Months Free promotion on 2/10/18 on xbox.com. At that time, the confirmation said that i would receive my code by 3/15/18 and that i was still within the window of time to get the free
    3 months, the end date was NOT 1/30/18. I have checked all of my email accounts as well as my Xbox message center. No codes received.
  5. MAJOR PH Win User

Never recieved my 600 MP for renewing my Gold membership..

I bought a prepaid card over 3 months ago from the store and used the promotion on the dashboard to renew my gold membership, but i never received any microsoft points..Please help
  6. DishinShoryuken Win User

Didn't g 3 month groove pass code

The promotion I and some friends signed up for stated that you would get 1-month Free and then a 3-month free code via email. It did not say you had to buy a month to get the 3-month code.

Contacted CHAT SUPPORT and they informed me that promotion never existed since "what reason would a company give away 4 months of service for free?"

So it seems that if you signed up for the 1-month free service, you do not get the 3-months Free as the ad on the XBOX ONE stated. If you bought the 1-month service and did not get the 3-month code.....that is even stranger if what CHAT SUPPORT stated is
    the case.
Thema:

1. I bought the buy 3 months and get 3 promotion and never received the other 3 - Similar Threads - bought buy months

2. I am having to buy to own a game i bought 3 years ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having to buy to own a game i bought 3 years ago: I bought Ark Surviaval Evolved 3 years ago i think it was in game preview I recently bought game pass which has Ark in it I canceled game pass 2 days ago now it says i have to buy to own Ark...
  3. Bought Destiny 2 Annual Pass, now have to buy it another time.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Destiny 2 Annual Pass, now have to buy it another time.: So i already made a post about this: "So i bought Destiny 2: Annual Pass fully expecting the DLC to be included (Forsaken) but it isn't, and i cannot install it or buy it. And i do not want to...
  4. Bought the game pass for pc on their website, but the app is requiring a buy it again. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought the game pass for pc on their website, but the app is requiring a buy it again. How...: Basically what the title says. I bought the game pass for pc yesterday morning and then started to download the Xbox app for pc. But when I sign in on the app, any game I try to play sends me to...
  5. I bought Xbox Live Gold and the period started two weeks before the buy.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought Xbox Live Gold and the period started two weeks before the buy.: So, I "renewed" our Xbox Live Gold service after two weeks of not having it, but anyway Microsoft charged me for those two weeks of offline!!!! What is happening, thieves in the house? Please...
  6. I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...: I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free that I received but when I open the email it says no content and I can’t find the code. This has...
  7. I bought Black Ops 3 months ago, now it seems I have to buy it again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Black Ops 3 months ago, now it seems I have to buy it again.: I was playing Black Ops 3 last night with no problems, when I went to play this morning it kept telling me to insert the disc or sign in to xbox live, I was already signed in, I uninstalled it...
  8. I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...: I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free that I received but when I open the email it says no content and I can’t find the code. This has...
  9. Bought 3 months of gold, xbox is telling me i don't have gold and that i need to buy more.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought 3 months of gold, xbox is telling me i don't have gold and that i need to buy more.: Bought gold a few hours ago to play with my brother, but it keeps telling me i need to buy gold whenever i do anything. On the Microsoft website it says i have 3 months gold left, but my xbox...
  10. i bought a 12 month suscription, but when i try yo play online, it tells me that i should buy ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought a 12 month suscription, but when i try yo play online, it tells me that i should buy ...: my account is credited with the suscription buy i cant play online 8a86e6f5-5446-4a6a-ba72-82b794334dbb