I bought the Fallout 76 tricontinental pack from the xbox digital store and it doesn't work

Discus and support I bought the Fallout 76 tricontinental pack from the xbox digital store and it doesn't work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought it about 2 weeks ago from now, I have tried and tried too get a refund from Microsoft and they denied me twice, my problem is, I bought and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nyancatgirl1845, Jan 14, 2020.

1. I bought the Fallout 76 tricontinental pack from the xbox digital store and it doesn't work

I bought it about 2 weeks ago from now, I have tried and tried too get a refund from Microsoft and they denied me twice, my problem is, I bought and installed it and didn't receive any additional content and Microsoft is claiming that I have received,
    this is the first time this as happened and the in game store purchases work perfectly, I looked on crafting, the atom shop and have turned up nothing, can any of you help me?

:)

Nyancatgirl1845, Jan 14, 2020
  2. AmberC0215 Win User

I bought the Fallout 76 tricontinental pack from the xbox digital store and it doesn't work

I would highly suggest trying to contact Bethesda Support.
  3. chucky23456789 Win User

hello

does it let you delete then reinstall the pack for the game
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

I bought it about 2 weeks ago from now, I have tried and tried too get a refund from Microsoft and they denied me twice, my problem is, I bought and installed it and didn't receive any additional content and Microsoft is claiming that I have received,
    this is the first time this as happened and the in game store purchases work perfectly, I looked on crafting, the atom shop and have turned up nothing, can any of you help me?
    Have you got ahold of the fallout support team
  5. depressed brute Win User

6. IanDamon Win User

Fallout 76 tricentennial digital content not received

I did all of this and the in-game items from the tricentennial pack are still not showing up in fallout 76.
Thema:

1. I bought the Fallout 76 tricontinental pack from the xbox digital store and it doesn't work - Similar Threads - bought Fallout tricontinental

2. bought fallout 4 goty or xbox one....no dlc are showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought fallout 4 goty or xbox one....no dlc are showing up: Exactly what the title says...I bought a used copy of fallout 4 goty and expected it to recognize the disc and have the dlc available to download but nothing shows up in the store or in the...
  3. I thought I bought fallout 4 when it was on sale but I was just playing for free with Xbox live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I thought I bought fallout 4 when it was on sale but I was just playing for free with Xbox live: Last Saturday I saw Fallout 4 was on sale for $20. I was super excited and went to buy it, but it turns out I didn't buy it but instead accidentally got it on the play for free with Xbox live. I...
  4. Fallout 3 Promo code not working when bought fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 Promo code not working when bought fallout 4: I recently bought Fallout 4 which came with a leaflet for Fallout 3 for free. I inputted the code but it is not working and has an error message. ff212cc6-b30b-4331-ba43-461813a5a2c0
  5. The problem is this, I bought the disc fallout 4 in Germany

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The problem is this, I bought the disc fallout 4 in Germany: The problem is this, I bought the disc fallout 4 in Germany, included English and Nemec, I would like to launch the game in Russian? How to do it? 536a0a2e-0fa4-4531-88a9-51a6500c1ddd
  6. I never got my fallout 3 code on my xbox one when I bought fallout 4 digital edition deal.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I never got my fallout 3 code on my xbox one when I bought fallout 4 digital edition deal.: Can someone help me retrieve my code for fallout 3? f32cd8cf-e2bb-4adf-b7e0-53c73204bfcc
  7. I bought Fallout 4, there is no Russian localization

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Fallout 4, there is no Russian localization: Good afternoon. The matter is that I live in Spain, but arrived from Russia. Therefore on my Xbox One I choose the region - Russia, and free, Gold, games are established in Russian. But when it is...
  8. hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ...: hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I was at this time on a business trip, how much he played the time exactly do not know, I ask to return...
  9. hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ...: hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I was at this time on a business trip, how much he played the time exactly do not know, I ask to return...
  10. I bought fall out 4 an the fallout 3 digital wont work please fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought fall out 4 an the fallout 3 digital wont work please fix this: I bought fall out 4 an the fallout 3 digital wont work,please fix this i bin trying 2 days now with this code. 2cc7a115-a6d8-4b9f-a561-7bf7353023da