I bought the Fallout 76 tricontinental pack from the xbox digital store and it doesn't work

Discus and support I bought the Fallout 76 tricontinental pack from the xbox digital store and it doesn't work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought it about 2 weeks ago from now, I have tried and tried too get a refund from Microsoft and they denied me twice, my problem is, I bought and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nyancatgirl1845, Jan 14, 2020.

1. I bought the Fallout 76 tricontinental pack from the xbox digital store and it doesn't work

I bought it about 2 weeks ago from now, I have tried and tried too get a refund from Microsoft and they denied me twice, my problem is, I bought and installed it and didn't receive any additional content and Microsoft is claiming that I have received,
    this is the first time this as happened and the in game store purchases work perfectly, I looked on crafting, the atom shop and have turned up nothing, can any of you help me?

:)

Nyancatgirl1845, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

I bought the Fallout 76 tricontinental pack from the xbox digital store and it doesn't work

1. I bought the Fallout 76 tricontinental pack from the xbox digital store and it doesn't work - Similar Threads - bought Fallout tricontinental

2. bought fallout 4 goty or xbox one....no dlc are showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought fallout 4 goty or xbox one....no dlc are showing up: Exactly what the title says...I bought a used copy of fallout 4 goty and expected it to recognize the disc and have the dlc available to download but nothing shows up in the store or in the...
  3. I thought I bought fallout 4 when it was on sale but I was just playing for free with Xbox live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I thought I bought fallout 4 when it was on sale but I was just playing for free with Xbox live: Last Saturday I saw Fallout 4 was on sale for $20. I was super excited and went to buy it, but it turns out I didn't buy it but instead accidentally got it on the play for free with Xbox live. I...
  4. Fallout 3 Promo code not working when bought fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 Promo code not working when bought fallout 4: I recently bought Fallout 4 which came with a leaflet for Fallout 3 for free. I inputted the code but it is not working and has an error message. ff212cc6-b30b-4331-ba43-461813a5a2c0
  5. The problem is this, I bought the disc fallout 4 in Germany

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The problem is this, I bought the disc fallout 4 in Germany: The problem is this, I bought the disc fallout 4 in Germany, included English and Nemec, I would like to launch the game in Russian? How to do it? 536a0a2e-0fa4-4531-88a9-51a6500c1ddd
  6. I never got my fallout 3 code on my xbox one when I bought fallout 4 digital edition deal.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I never got my fallout 3 code on my xbox one when I bought fallout 4 digital edition deal.: Can someone help me retrieve my code for fallout 3? f32cd8cf-e2bb-4adf-b7e0-53c73204bfcc
  7. I bought Fallout 4, there is no Russian localization

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Fallout 4, there is no Russian localization: Good afternoon. The matter is that I live in Spain, but arrived from Russia. Therefore on my Xbox One I choose the region - Russia, and free, Gold, games are established in Russian. But when it is...
  8. hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ...: hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I was at this time on a business trip, how much he played the time exactly do not know, I ask to return...
  9. hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ...: hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I was at this time on a business trip, how much he played the time exactly do not know, I ask to return...
  10. I bought fall out 4 an the fallout 3 digital wont work please fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought fall out 4 an the fallout 3 digital wont work please fix this: I bought fall out 4 an the fallout 3 digital wont work,please fix this i bin trying 2 days now with this code. 2cc7a115-a6d8-4b9f-a561-7bf7353023da