I bought the Graveyard pack from fortnite and redeemed It and Its not showing up

Discus and support I bought the Graveyard pack from fortnite and redeemed It and Its not showing up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My epic and Xbox accounts are connected but it's not showing up on epic do I have to log to Xbox first? cause I don't have an Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pixelatedwater, Jan 22, 2022.

1. I bought the Graveyard pack from fortnite and redeemed It and Its not showing up

My epic and Xbox accounts are connected but it's not showing up on epic do I have to log to Xbox first? cause I don't have an Xbox

:)

Pixelatedwater, Jan 22, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

I bought the Graveyard pack from fortnite and redeemed It and Its not showing up

Hello again, only games that are in the Game Pass catalog, however you can request a refund of your purchase and explain in the form the reason.

Hello again, only games that are in the Game Pass catalog, however you can request a refund of your purchase and explain in the form the reason.

You will need to log into your account that purchased the game or subscription and fill out this form below for the refund, you will also need the order code for each item you want the refund.

There is just follow all the requirements requested in the completion, and then wait for an email with the response of the request.

This could take up to 72 hours.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/forms/request-a-...
  3. Pixelatedwater Win User

Yes, sadly I have come to that conclusion. I do not own an Xbox, or know anyone who does.

but is it possible to stream Fortnite on the Xbox Game pass?
    and thank you for responding so quickly.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Thanks, and have a nice weekend.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Pixelatedwater, by your description you play only on the PC and bought an item through the Microsoft Store, and for it appears you will even have to log in with your account on an Xbox and sync the accounts.

For those who play only on the PC the items have to be purchased directly by the Epic Games Store.
  6. kevL0CK Win User

The Division Agent Origins Pack

I also do not have the pack even after redeeming a code. I redeemed the code a week ago, bought The Division a few days ago and there is no extra DLC for the Division other than the Hazmat Pack. Agent Origins Pack is not showing up in game either.

the Agent Origins website now says "this offer is expired" so thats alarming...
Thema:

1. I bought the Graveyard pack from fortnite and redeemed It and Its not showing up - Similar Threads - bought Graveyard pack

2. Cold War asking to be bought again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cold War asking to be bought again: I have black ops Cold War as a disc but whenever I go to play it says I have to buy the game. I’ve tried hard resetting my Xbox deleting saved data but nothing worked and when I go to the...
  3. Home-less: Just bought a Series X, and Can't Set it to Home (I've NEVER switched Home either)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home-less: Just bought a Series X, and Can't Set it to Home (I've NEVER switched Home either): Here is what I did: I made my old Xbox One not Home anymore from the "Devices" page on my account. I attempted to make my new Series X Home using the Personalization tab in Settings on my Xbox...
  4. I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Xbox One but cant play it on PC, any help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Xbox One but cant play it on PC, any help?: So 3 years ago i bought minecraft, now I bought my first PC and wanted to play Minecraft Bedrock. It says I need to buy it again even though i bought it on XBOX One...
  5. Bought the wrong version of the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the wrong version of the game: This might be a dumb question, I was trying to buy the Destiny 2 30th anniversary pack on Xbox pc, but I accidentally bought it on the console version, not the PC version. What am I supposed to do...
  6. My bought games on xbox changed to "Game Pass" sourced games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My bought games on xbox changed to "Game Pass" sourced games: I transferred games from my xbox one x to my new xbox x. All 3 games I have transferred no longer work. I get a message and asked if I own the game and I do and I inserted the disk, but I am...
  7. I need to buy minecraft when I already bought it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to buy minecraft when I already bought it.: I bought minecraft a while a go and was playing it but now the migration happened and It says I need to buy it again. Is this right? And if not how do I get it? I am also on a computer....
  8. Games I've bought saying I do not own them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games I've bought saying I do not own them: Every digital game in my library says that I do not own that game on my account. I've logged out and back in, soft reset, and hard reset. None of the dial games I own are currently playable at the...
  9. Xbox won't let me play games because "the person who bought this game needs to sign in" or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't let me play games because "the person who bought this game needs to sign in" or...: Neither of these are true. I have tried soft resetting my Xbox, I have tried hard resetting my Xbox, normally resetting my Xbox, setting my Xbox as my home Xbox, I have changed the language of my...
  10. It’s making me rebuy a game i already bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It’s making me rebuy a game i already bought: So in July 2021 i had purchased Red Dead Redemption 2 but now, today it’s telling me i have to buy the game to play it even tho i already bought it? i need help! c11138ba-39ac-46f3-b975-2c24d1c2957b