I bought the hitman 2 disc but can only play the first level. Why can’t I access the rest?

Discus and support I bought the hitman 2 disc but can only play the first level. Why can’t I access the rest? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the disc, was excited to play, but i can only play the first level, hawkes bay. Tried downloading the content, kept telling me to buy the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Glace57, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Glace57
    Glace57 Guest

I bought the hitman 2 disc but can only play the first level. Why can’t I access the rest?

I bought the disc, was excited to play, but i can only play the first level, hawkes bay. Tried downloading the content, kept telling me to buy the hitman 2 gold, help please.

:)

Glace57, Feb 25, 2020
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Was there a code in the case for the add-on packs or maybe on the receipt? If not, check your ready to install with the disc downloaded and in the console.

Alertnatively, Io Interactive's support info can be found here. You may also have to go through WB Games' support since they're the publisher.

https://support.wbgames.com/hc/en-us

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman2
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

For ingame issues you can contact the game's dev support or post at their support forums.
  4. Buachaill Dona Win User

Looking for a way to get hitman legacy pack

Its accessed from within Hitman 2. I did have an issue when I downloaded it myself, it never installed fully for me when it first released. But I just fired my Hitman 2 free prologue up and I can access the legacy pack. Here's a link that will explain
    how to get the pack.
    Hitamn Legacy Pack FAQ
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Unable to download Hitman Legacy pack on Xbox (Own Hitman 1 Definitive Edition)

I can’t guarantee this will work for you but it is worth a shot at least. I found this on another forum but some of the other posts contain lets say bad language so I won’t post the full link here.

good luck

1. Install everything, from Hitman 2016(all DLC levels, GOTY doesn't matter) and Hitman 2(a given)

2. Install/get the Hitman 2 prologue/starter pack from the store

3. Load Hitman 2016 and follow the link to the legacy pack(store second option from left)

4. It will load the store with the message 'hitman legacy pack is currently not available'

5. From that screen, go up and right to the search bar and search 'Hitman legacy'

6. Click on the first box that comes up on the left 'Hitman legacy'

7. It will say £31(for me in the UK) 100% off and the 'get' button will now be green.

8. Install
  6. neoghio Win User

Are you getting it?

I have only played the first level and I like what I see so far!

Hitman: Blood Money was one of my favorite games hopefully the trend will continue when I finish with Absolution.
Thema:

1. I bought the hitman 2 disc but can only play the first level. Why can’t I access the rest? - Similar Threads - bought hitman disc

2. Can you please add this to Xcloud Xcloud. my dad bought this for me and him to use on our...

in XboX Insiders
    Can you please add this to Xcloud Xcloud. my dad bought this for me and him to use on our...: My suggestion is to allow dlc from a home xbox to be playable on another account on Xcloud Streaming. submitted by /u/CentralBat [link] [comments]
  3. I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...: I get the following message: Check your account The payment option on an existing subscription was declined, blocking this purchase. Find a fix at account.microsoft.com/services. This is...
  4. NEED HELP FOR BOUGHT

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEED HELP FOR BOUGHT: I bought on COD the MW2 remaster pack and I have just the game and not the charcater. CAN you help me please ? 02e010a2-0221-441c-b8c5-fde0353e5342
  5. Just bought Overwatch and Game Add-On code only has 21 digits - not 25? Can you help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Overwatch and Game Add-On code only has 21 digits - not 25? Can you help?: I've bought Overwatch on Xbox One and there is a code to get 5 legendary skins/5 epic skins/5 origin skins. The code is of the format XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX-XXXX-XXXX and needs to be a 25 digit code?...
  6. Game bought in store (code redeem) shown in MS Profile but not XBox Profile / cannot go...

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bought in store (code redeem) shown in MS Profile but not XBox Profile / cannot go...: Hello, I hope I can get some help here, after desperately trying to find help on support pages. I bought Gears 5 (redeemed a code). It runs fine but I cannot go online. The game always runs in...
  7. I bought an Xbox gift card and it doesn't work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought an Xbox gift card and it doesn't work.: I purchased a $50 Xbox gift card from Coles earlier on today. I tried buying a game with it and after entering the code I got a messsge saying "Code not found. Try re-entering it. If that does not...
  8. skradziono mi konto i kupiono gry [I was stolen from my account and bought games]

in XBoX Accessibility
    skradziono mi konto i kupiono gry [I was stolen from my account and bought games]: witam skradziono mi konto i kupiono na nim Battlefielda 4 co mam zrobić w jaki sposób otrzymać zwrot kosztów [Translation-hello I was stolen from my account and bought on it Battlefield 4 what...
  9. Download won't finish on game bought digitally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download won't finish on game bought digitally: Since I'm stuck at home for a while, I bought a few games off the store on my xbox 360. The first 2 were teeny tiny and didn't give me any trouble. I bought two bigger games (5G and 7G...
  10. #COVID-19 We bought a third XBox One console

in XBoX on Consoles
    #COVID-19 We bought a third XBox One console: Do I need to buy another copy of games that worked perfectly on the first two consoles? I just got a third console to stop our children from fighting. We have no idea how long we will need to...