I bought the Minecraft Dungeons "Flames of the Nether" DLC, but my launcher is saying I...

Discus and support I bought the Minecraft Dungeons "Flames of the Nether" DLC, but my launcher is saying I... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The situation is super strange. When I click on "Buy now" in the launcher, I get sent to the Minecraft Dungeons website. For some reason, this website... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BucketMonster, Apr 28, 2021.

1. I bought the Minecraft Dungeons "Flames of the Nether" DLC, but my launcher is saying I...

The situation is super strange. When I click on "Buy now" in the launcher, I get sent to the Minecraft Dungeons website. For some reason, this website says I do not own the game yet, even though I do. And when I click to go to my Microsoft profile on the MC Dungeons site, it confirms that I do own the game.

I bought the DLC via the Microsoft store and received a confirmation e-mail. This account I bought it from corresponds to the account I use to play MC Dungeons. So, I have no idea what went or is going wrong.

Has anyone experienced similar issues? How did you fix it? Or does anyone have an idea on how I could fix this?

:)

BucketMonster, Apr 28, 2021
  2. Gamer Rage Win User

Minecraft Dungeons gift code redeemed but still says Buy Now in Minecraft Dungeons Launcher

I'm using the Minecraft Dungeons Launcher.
  3. TavianMatic1 Win User

If I buy Minecraft Dungeons for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store, will I be able to play it on XBOX One as well, without buying it again?

If i buy Minecraft Dungeons from the Microsoft Store will it be available in the Minecraft (Java) Launcher, or will it be like Minecraft Java vs Bedrock?
  4. Francia J. Win User

The Launcher Says I Haven't Bought Minecraft

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

There are the necessary steps that we need to perform if in case we were asked to re-purchase Minecraft Java Edition after migrating:

1. Please double-check you are logging in to the same Microsoft account you used to migrate your Mojang account.

2. Make sure you are not logging in with your Mojang account. Migrated accounts will only be able to log in with your Microsoft account.

Once confirmed, kindly sign out then restart your PC before signing back in.
  5. DoubleXP Win User

I bought Minecraft dungeons hero edition and minecraft startler pack for my Newley bought xbox and got niether

I bought minecraft starter pack and minecraft dungeons hero edition when i bought my xbox one s and when i put in minecraft it said it was with game pass and not the CD and i didnt get my minecoins and also i bought minecraft dungeons hero editition entered
    the code it said it was the hero edition but when i played it i got nothing and it was normal minecraft dungeons
    Your code was accepted properly?
  6. Terolek Win User

Minecraft Dungeons Account with Microsoft

Translate: Hi everyone, today i'm going to expose my problem, one month ago i pre-order Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Edition, today i tried to install in the official game launcher of mojang, but in that part it appears i need to re-buy the game, when i have
    the game (because i can install this for the Microsoft Store), i would like know if is there any way to link the Microsoft Minecraft Dungeons with the official launcher game
Thema:

I bought the Minecraft Dungeons "Flames of the Nether" DLC, but my launcher is saying I...

1. I bought the Minecraft Dungeons "Flames of the Nether" DLC, but my launcher is saying I... - Similar Threads - bought Minecraft Dungeons

2. I got locked out of my microsoft account and now it says that I havent bought minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got locked out of my microsoft account and now it says that I havent bought minecraft: I recently migrated my minecraft account to microsoft and had no issues. This was until I got locked out of my microsoft account. Once I unlocked my account, I had to set up my Xbox profile again...
  3. new microsoft store say i didnt bought minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    new microsoft store say i didnt bought minecraft: i just update new microsoft store and i want to install minecraft cuz i just uninsatll it because it didnt wnt to updated and when i open new microsoft store it says i just can download thee...
  4. I bought Minecraft Dungeons as a gift, but it says "It was purchased in a different region...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Dungeons as a gift, but it says "It was purchased in a different region...: The catch is - my account is in Belarus and I was buying gift to an account in Belarus as well. Neither I, nor receiver of a gift (situated in same region as me) could not activate code. We both...
  5. my friend bought minecraft dungeons

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my friend bought minecraft dungeons: my friend #tire124600 bought minecraft dungeons a while ago, now we upgraded to ultimate edition and the game wont show up as bought in the store, whats up with this? he has a lot of achievments...
  6. minecraft dungeons play anywhere...how do i download on my pc? i bought it on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft dungeons play anywhere...how do i download on my pc? i bought it on xbox: ...how do i download on my pc? i bought it on xbox, and i heard it's play anywhere, so i shouldn't have to buy it again right? 6b68c42c-3c23-4b18-a732-5d6925a8fb15
  7. Minecraft Dungeons Doesn't Appear As Bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Doesn't Appear As Bought.: I've purchased Minecraft Dungeons on my Xbox One console, And it worked fine. Now I've logged in on my Windows 10 and got on the Microsoft Store with the same account, I double checked, And it...
  8. I bought Minecraft dungeons hero edition and minecraft startler pack for my Newley bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft dungeons hero edition and minecraft startler pack for my Newley bought...: I bought minecraft starter pack and minecraft dungeons hero edition when i bought my xbox one s and when i put in minecraft it said it was with game pass and not the CD and i didnt get my...
  9. Bought Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Minecraft Dungeons: I bought the game via from the minecraft website .. Yet it bounces me over to make me login to microsoft login and i bought the game , My minecraft account is on gmail and stupid microsoft wont...
  10. I just bought Minecraft Dungeons and it crashes every time.

in XBoX on Windows
    I just bought Minecraft Dungeons and it crashes every time.: Hi, I preordered MC Dungeons yesterday (25/5 2020) and today when the game realesed i started it, got inside the game, made my charactar and when i pressed play offline it crashed after loading...