I bought the ultimate pass so that I could get the beta to the iOS streaming cloud app, but...

Discus and support I bought the ultimate pass so that I could get the beta to the iOS streaming cloud app, but... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My question is how do I get invited? submitted by /u/Streak09 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Streak09, Jun 10, 2021.

1. /u/Streak09
    /u/Streak09 Guest

I bought the ultimate pass so that I could get the beta to the iOS streaming cloud app, but...

/u/Streak09, Jun 10, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Cloud gaming on iOS - "invite only"

Well for iOS you MUST have iOS account

And xgu linked to the account if you don't you can't stream as xgu is needdd

Xbox gamepass ultimate

Xbox Game Pass (xCloud) on iOS What app do I need?

You'll need to download the Xbox Game Pass app from the App Store in order to use it. Downloading the app is free, however, you'll need to pay a subscription in order to actually access any of the games.
  3. Pierogooo Win User

Cloud gaming on iOS - "invite only"

Thanks for answering,

I have iOS account and game pass ultimate. It's not the first time I try to log in and play via cloud.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Problem with streaming quality in EA games

When you say streaming can you clarify a bit so we can better help troubleshoot?

Are you talking about streaming to Mixer or Twitch?

Local streaming to the Windows 10 Console Companion App?

Streaming from the beta xCloud service on Android or iOS?

Streaming the beta remote Console Streaming on Android or iOS?

Or a different method?

Which ever it is will wildly change our ability to help, and where the best place to post might be. Let us know!
  5. Timothy LeighBaillie Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC not showing my games

I have downloaded the xbox beta app, but still nothing. I have the Game Pass Ultimate because I just bought and Xbox One X, and I also have a PC. I can see my games on my Xbox, but none on PC. I keep on getting prompted to either install xbox Beta, or
    purchase Game Pass Ultimate, but I already have done both.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game Pass on both platforms.

If you have bought Game Pass Ultimate, then it includes Games Pass for Xbox, Game Pass for PC, EA Play for Xbox, Cloud Gaming on android & Xbox Live Gold. So yes, you can use it on your PC.

It's simple to use, download the Xbox app on your PC, log in with the account that has Game Pass Ultimate, and then download a game from the app, once downloaded, start the game.
Thema:

1. I bought the ultimate pass so that I could get the beta to the iOS streaming cloud app, but... - Similar Threads - bought ultimate pass

2. Cannot see perks when bought xbox game pass ultimate?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot see perks when bought xbox game pass ultimate?: I cannot see any perks. I can see perks before logging in but not after logging in. [img] 66ee15f1-4c6c-48f4-a7d4-660fc3cf541e
  3. Game Pass Ultimate Ends, Can't play Titanfall 2 (While I bought it beforehand)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate Ends, Can't play Titanfall 2 (While I bought it beforehand): My game pass ended a couple days ago, which had EA Play or whatever it is. In surprising coincidence, the next time I opened titanfall which was today, it said that my profile was not permitted to...
  4. I bought xbox game pass ultimate still I am not abel to get xbox xcloud

in XBoX on Mobile
    I bought xbox game pass ultimate still I am not abel to get xbox xcloud: I used the same account while getting xbox xcloud which I used while buying xbox game pass ultimate and then also it asks me to buy xbox game pass ultimate [img]...
  5. Bought Xbox game pass Ultimate yesterday but cannot download any games (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Xbox game pass Ultimate yesterday but cannot download any games (PC): I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate yesterday, but when I tried to download some games, the downloads would just be stuck at "Preparing 0%" or "Starting Download 0%". Same case with every game I...
  6. How do I download games with the Game Pass Ultimate on my PC when I bought it on the Console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download games with the Game Pass Ultimate on my PC when I bought it on the Console?: The Big Issue, The big issue is one of the "administrator" accounts (not mine) have bought the game pass ultimate on my console, and I made it a home console so we could share it. Nothing seemed...
  7. i bought an xbox ultimate game pass and i guess the store never actived it????

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought an xbox ultimate game pass and i guess the store never actived it????: i got it as a gift for my nephew but ig the store never activated the card bd96e199-c7a4-4f3c-9be7-88c0f8b8da24
  8. bought Game Pass Ultimate for $1 yesterday, got charged but no membership received after...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    bought Game Pass Ultimate for $1 yesterday, got charged but no membership received after...: so the title says it all, i bought the recent 3 months for $1 deal of Game Pass Ultimate. put in my details, but it says PUR-ProcessorDeclined. however I have also received a confirmation text and...
  9. I bought the Xbox game pass ultimate, but i cannot get access to it

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought the Xbox game pass ultimate, but i cannot get access to it: Today, I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate only for the perks it has, but I don´t have access to it. I got it in a Microsoft Store (online) from another country, where I do not live because of my...
  10. I bought Xbox live gold but it got converted to game pass ultimate but I only wanted Gold...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox live gold but it got converted to game pass ultimate but I only wanted Gold...: Hi so a few days ago I got a Xbox live gold card for 12 months but when I entered the code on my Xbox it all got converted to 4 months of Xbox game pass ultimate and I didn’t want that is their...