I bought the witcher 3 collectors edition from the uk because the U.S. is all sold out

Discus and support I bought the witcher 3 collectors edition from the uk because the U.S. is all sold out in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; pretty much I need to know if every thing will work?? The game,dlc,,and all that..I've never bought a game out of country before. Thanks for any help.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GetOutOfHere9er, Apr 29, 2015.

1. I bought the witcher 3 collectors edition from the uk because the U.S. is all sold out

pretty much I need to know if every thing will work?? The game,dlc,,and all that..I've never bought a game out of country before. Thanks for any help.

:)

GetOutOfHere9er, Apr 29, 2015
  2. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    Mass Effect 3 Collectors Edition Preorder

The only place you can order the Collectors Edition of Mass Effect 3 in the UK is through the GAME group of stores.

-

GAME have an exclusive on the Collectors Edition from EA and from all accounts have been sold out for a while now.

voteDC, Apr 29, 2015
  3. The Witcher 3 collectors edition

I agree! The statue is gorgeous, but the deck of cards is what got me to pre-order it. Sucks it got delayed until may. I wish i still had a 360 cuz i really feel like playing The Witcher 2. <sigh>

Legionaire161, Apr 29, 2015
  4. BIF JoRdi
    BIF JoRdi Guest

I bought the witcher 3 collectors edition from the uk because the U.S. is all sold out

Physical copies are region free so you should be fine

BIF JoRdi, May 13, 2015
  5. BIF JoRdi Win User

Physical copies are region free so you should be fine
  6. voteDC Win User

Mass Effect 3 Collectors Edition Preorder

The only place you can order the Collectors Edition of Mass Effect 3 in the UK is through the GAME group of stores.

-

GAME have an exclusive on the Collectors Edition from EA and from all accounts have been sold out for a while now.
  7. BigPete7978 Win User

Austin 3:16 Collector's Edition?

Just preordered my Austin Collector's Edition from WWE.com. THQ was completely sold out.
  8. Stubz. Win User

Dual Casting bonus

the collectors edition guide is sold out, i was going to get it to.
  9. Big Baylor Win User

This is my Pre Orders List Whats yours?

Battlefield 3

Gears Of War 3 Epic Edition

Assassins Creed Revelations

Mass Effect 3 Collectors Edition,even though it's £70 which is way overpriced especially as the U.S version is only $80
Thema:

1. I bought the witcher 3 collectors edition from the uk because the U.S. is all sold out - Similar Threads - bought witcher collectors

2. I bought a xbox and the sound is all messed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a xbox and the sound is all messed up: The sound is is all fuzzy I watched multiple videos no one else having this issue the xbxo was refurbished but it came with a broken controller and this audio problem that makes every click sound...
  3. I just bought Minecraft Dungeons and it crashes every time.

in XBoX on Windows
    I just bought Minecraft Dungeons and it crashes every time.: Hi, I preordered MC Dungeons yesterday (25/5 2020) and today when the game realesed i started it, got inside the game, made my charactar and when i pressed play offline it crashed after loading...
  4. My Microsoft account is not registering games that i bought on it when I log in as a Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account is not registering games that i bought on it when I log in as a Xbox...: Pre-purchased minecraft dungeons on this account via microsoft store but as I log in inside the game as a Xbox account it says that I do not own the game. help 9fd37b4b-b371-454a-9f5b-a088a74d5752
  5. DLC item that i bought in a while, just disappeared from my game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC item that i bought in a while, just disappeared from my game.: A DLC cosmetic item that i bought a while in the Rainbow Six Siege game, that includes all the precious stones skins in the game, but I don't know why he just disappeared, and even in the Order...
  6. Gta V bought but can't download glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta V bought but can't download glitch: So yesterday I bought the gta V premium editon for 15 euros in the microsoft store. I checked the game's console and it was xbox one. My xbox account is linked to my hotmail and I bought the game...
  7. Bought the wrong game

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought the wrong game: I wanted to gift Aoe 2 on my secondary account. But ended up buying aoe original. I also redeemed the game (they kinda look the same). Is there any way I can get any refund or exchange? Because...
  8. Already bought this but it says I have to purchase it to play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Already bought this but it says I have to purchase it to play it: I got Civ 6 last month on my Xbox and the only thing I can think of that might have messed it up was I did a reboot to get my discs to work again is that what caused it or was it something else...
  9. It says I bought the witcher 2 ,cant find it in the library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says I bought the witcher 2 ,cant find it in the library: got a credit card just to get this game free ,It says " Thanks for buying The Witcher 2! You now own The Witcher 2 for the Xbox 360. This game was purchased previously. It has been added to...
  10. the witcher 2 ,it says I bought it ,but I can't find it on the "ready to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the witcher 2 ,it says I bought it ,but I can't find it on the "ready to ...: I got a credit card just to get this game free ,It says " Thanks for buying The Witcher 2! You now own The Witcher 2 for the Xbox 360. This game was purchased previously. It has been added to...