I bought the wrong game and sent to my friend as a gift

Discus and support I bought the wrong game and sent to my friend as a gift in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I wanted to buy a game to my friend, but I've bought the wrong one. Me and him are trying to refund this game to be able to buy what we want. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CaioCortes, Jan 8, 2019.

1. CaioCortes
    CaioCortes Guest

So, I wanted to buy a game to my friend, but I've bought the wrong one. Me and him are trying to refund this game to be able to buy what we want. The game is already in his account because I sent it as a gift. So, is there any way to take my money back?
    What I wanted to buy is "Fortnite: Deep Freeze Bundle", but I bought "Gears of War 4".

:)

CaioCortes, Jan 8, 2019
  2. At the Nozzle Win User

Hey CaioCortes,

You will need to fill out a "Refund Request". If you have any questions you can get into contact with Xbox
    Billing Support
    for your region. They will gladly assist you!

Best,

Nozzle :)
  3. Christyna64 Win User

You can request a refund for the game through Microsoft refund request form.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Region free games??? Purchase xbox in one country and buy games in another country.

I bought my console here in Ireland and I had minecraft sent over from the States as a gift and it worked. I'm not sure about other games but that guy that said only games from Ireland will work is wrong. Region free is region free.

Also don't buy your games in ireland. They are too expensive. I buy them from simplygames.com in the UK and they are 50% cheaper than Gamestop.
  5. Metal10957 Win User

does anyone know how to get unicorn cars?

Let me see if I can shed some light on this... If you bought LCE you got gifted a unicorn. I bought the season pass as well and got gifted another. Turun 10 sent it to you. (least that's what happened for me) I imported my level 50 F3 profile, but I didn't
    get the unicorn until T10 gifted me one.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Gift cards sent in wrong currency

If they were from the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to wait for their response. The Xbox Rewards program is not the same so Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
Thema:

1. I bought the wrong game and sent to my friend as a gift - Similar Threads - bought wrong game

2. Wrong Game bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong Game bought: I wanted to buy an Windows 10 Game but accidentally bought a Xbox game, cause i wasn't enough cautious. I bought Battlefield™ V Is there a way to get the refund and cancel this key for...
  3. Bought the game for the wrong console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought the game for the wrong console: Yesterday I went to buy a game in xbox the game was Wwe2k17 and I have xbox 360 and the game came to xbox one.I do not want to refund just want to change the platform...
  4. 我游戏买错了,怎么退款啊 [I bought the game wrong, how to get a refund AH]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    我游戏买错了,怎么退款啊 [I bought the game wrong, how to get a refund AH]: 我刚买的xbox one s, 完全小白。然按提示开通了支付宝免支付,看到荒野大镖客2,显示的是港版价 ,本来是想看看汇率后的价 ,然后点击下一步就直接付款了。。。都没退款按钮,怎么退款啊,我买的光盘版明天早上就到了啊!!! [Translation - I just bought the Xbox One s, completely small white. Then...
  5. I bought an XBOX bundle with the wrong game for my sons- Forza 4 isn't two players!?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought an XBOX bundle with the wrong game for my sons- Forza 4 isn't two players!?: I installed a nee Xbox today--- made profiles, downloaded games on Gold trial, etc. I see MANY other bundles on Microsoft site NOW of course... Is there a way I can trade this for a different...
  6. I would like a refund i bought the wrong game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like a refund i bought the wrong game: hey, can anyone tell me how can i refund a game each that i bought by accident? I bought grand theft auto 5 premium online edition but i meant to buy grand theft auto 5 plz help me....
  7. bought game on the wrong xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought game on the wrong xbox live account: Split from this thread. Did you ever get this sorted? Ive done the same thing :/ d54275ed-3948-40fb-9fa4-d489ad9cd2bd
  8. 我买错了游戏,请求退款可以吗。 [Edit - Translation] - I bought the wrong game ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    我买错了游戏,请求退款可以吗。 [Edit - Translation] - I bought the wrong game ...: 我买了个PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS,买错了。可以帮我退款吗。谢谢了!! [Edit - Translation] - I bought a PLAYERRUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS and bought it wrong. Can you give me a refund? Thank you! !...
  9. Bought a game on the wrong account, how to transfer it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game on the wrong account, how to transfer it?: Hi everyone, I have two Microsoft accounts. By mistake, I bought a game for the wrong account (online of course). Is there a way to transfer the game to the other account? I have not installed...
  10. Bought wrong game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought wrong game: This morning I've been purchasing games. Wanted the Galaga for 360. Didn't realize there was 2 and got the Arcade version. Before it had the chance to download I cancelled the download. Is there...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bought the wrong game xbox 1