I bought the xbox elite series 2. I am super annoyed that the paddles dont act as their own...

Discus and support I bought the xbox elite series 2. I am super annoyed that the paddles dont act as their own... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I literally brought this controller just so I could have 4 extra buttons for games. Boy was I wrong. The paddles only act as inputs of different... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/imjustanintrovert, Nov 4, 2019.

1. I bought the xbox elite series 2. I am super annoyed that the paddles dont act as their own...

I literally brought this controller just so I could have 4 extra buttons for games. Boy was I wrong. The paddles only act as inputs of different buttons (eg: a,b,x,y). Xbox should make it clearer that they arent their own inputs.

submitted by /u/imjustanintrovert
    [link] [comments]

/u/imjustanintrovert, Nov 4, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox elite controller 2

Each Elite controller series 2 comes with 1 set of paddles. You can order replacement paddles, thumbsticks etc.

Series 1 paddles, thumbsticks is not compatible with series 2.
  3. KayotikMunky Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller, Larger paddles

I never used the original Elite, but would like to see larger paddles but available for the Series 2. Might make it more comfortable for me.
  4. SamVanOV Win User

Elite controller series 2 - SCUF style paddle

Do you own the scuf paddles too? Do you find it much much easier to use than either the seires 1 / 2 paddles?

I know people will say it’s personal preference, but to me it’s not that simple. The scuf paddles are so natural to me that I had zero learning curve when I first put it on 2 years ago. I’m so glad I bought it while it was still available. Everything on
    Scuf’s website for the Elite controller 1 is now out of stock so I’m kind of worried that they are not making anything for any elite controller anymore.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Manette élite série 2, la batterie ? [Translation-Elite 2 series controller, the battery?]

Hello Matthieucarlot,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Looking at the website, I am not seeing any extra bonus for pre ordering. Check out this link regarding the

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

A list of items you will be getting :

• Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
    • Carrying case
    • Set of 6 thumbsticks: Standard (2), Classic (2), Tall (1), Wide Dome (1)
    • Set of 4 paddles: Medium (2), Mini (2)
    • Set of 2 D-pads: Standard, Faceted
    • Thumbstick-adjustment tool
    • Charging dock
    • USB-C cable

Hope this helps!
  6. KingOfTheRen Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller, Larger paddles

The Series 1 paddles and sticks are not designed to work with the Series 2 unfortunately, they do not stick/fit on properly. I understand the paddles for the Series 2 were purposely made smaller as many Series 1 users complained about accidentally pressing
    the paddles as they were too large. I would love and think it would be a smart idea for Xbox to sell various extra accessories for the Series 2. I used to use a tall dome stick on my right stick with the Series 1 and they only included a tall normal stick
    with the Series 2.
Thema:

I bought the xbox elite series 2. I am super annoyed that the paddles dont act as their own...

1. I bought the xbox elite series 2. I am super annoyed that the paddles dont act as their own... - Similar Threads - bought elite series

2. I just bought and updated the drivers on my Xbox one elite 2 controller but when I set the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought and updated the drivers on my Xbox one elite 2 controller but when I set the...: I just bought and updated the drivers on my Xbox one elite 2 controller, but the triggers don't do anything when i set the trigger locks to the third position in games, the dead zone adjustment...
  3. Unable to play a game I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play a game I bought: I recently got an Xbox one s and took advantage of the free gamepass. I happened to install Minecraft and had a lot of fun with it. When the game pass was hours from timing out I bought the game...
  4. Can I install games that I bought for my xbox one to my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I install games that I bought for my xbox one to my pc: So I have been trying to install Rayman Origins and minecraft to my pc. I have bought them already for my xbox one.Do I need to buy the games again to be able to install them on my pc from the...
  5. ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...: ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on the hard drive and can i play those games without the disc a1b0e158-a8b9-4093-9c1d-9d53aaae1e44
  6. Hello bought a gioteck wa-1 for my 360 elite that can't find my virgin media for love nor ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hello bought a gioteck wa-1 for my 360 elite that can't find my virgin media for love nor ...: Hello bought a gioteck wa-1 for my 360 elite that can't find my virgin media for love nor money. the adapter is plugged in properly because the lights are on but when you go to initial settings it...
  7. Bought Haloween Elite pack for Gears Of War 4 from xbox.com, got charged but never received my ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Haloween Elite pack for Gears Of War 4 from xbox.com, got charged but never received my ...: Hello, Few hours ago I went to xbox store (Austrian page) and I purchased an Elite haloween Pack for 5€, got charged and received a confirmation email for purchase but pack has still not unlocked...
  8. I bought an Xbox Elite controller cable broke and now grip coming away.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought an Xbox Elite controller cable broke and now grip coming away.: I bought an Xbox Elite controller and the cable had broken. When I tried to get support I was told I would have to send the controller back but it was only the cable that was broken. Now the...
  9. Bought the Xbox one Elite when it came out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought the Xbox one Elite when it came out: I have been trouble connecting to the Call of duty black ops 3 server, I get a error code a.b.-.-f. every time I try to play it, haven't been able to play it since the game came out. I am also...
  10. Bought the Xbox One Elite bundle and it came with a defective controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought the Xbox One Elite bundle and it came with a defective controller: Recently I purchased the Xbox One Elite bundle, mainly for the controller, but I figured I might as well upgrade to the 1 TB console at the same time. Upon unboxing and inspecting the contents of...