I bought the xbox elite series 2. I am super annoyed that the paddles dont act as their own...

Discus and support I bought the xbox elite series 2. I am super annoyed that the paddles dont act as their own... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I literally brought this controller just so I could have 4 extra buttons for games. Boy was I wrong. The paddles only act as inputs of different... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/imjustanintrovert, Nov 4, 2019.

1. I bought the xbox elite series 2. I am super annoyed that the paddles dont act as their own...

I literally brought this controller just so I could have 4 extra buttons for games. Boy was I wrong. The paddles only act as inputs of different buttons (eg: a,b,x,y). Xbox should make it clearer that they arent their own inputs.

submitted by /u/imjustanintrovert
    [link] [comments]

/u/imjustanintrovert, Nov 4, 2019
  2. TomaToMcNuggets Win User

Series X controller wish?

If all of the series X controllers act like the elite series 2 just without the paddles that would be perfect but i’m not sure what the likelihood of that happening would be.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox elite controller 2

Each Elite controller series 2 comes with 1 set of paddles. You can order replacement paddles, thumbsticks etc.

Series 1 paddles, thumbsticks is not compatible with series 2.
  4. SoullessCodith Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 controller with different colored paddles???

I have an elite series 2 controller. All of the paddles are the same color.
  5. CaptainDeerrp69 Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller, Larger paddles

I need paddles the same size of the Xbox Elite Series 1!!!
  6. CIaytz Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller, Larger paddles

Is it possible to buy the series 2 paddles separately yet? I just got my series 1 replaced through warrenty so i dont see the point in spending 160 on a new controller yet, but i wanna try the shorter paddles!!

Or If anyone wants to sell me there series 2 short paddles let me know!!
Thema:

I bought the xbox elite series 2. I am super annoyed that the paddles dont act as their own...

1. I bought the xbox elite series 2. I am super annoyed that the paddles dont act as their own... - Similar Threads - bought elite series

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 bought from gamestop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 bought from gamestop: I bought and xbox elite series 2 from gamestop and now the sensor in the left stick for up is damaged and doesnt fully register, can I send it in for repair? 95eb8ba8-e2cd-4486-a5a6-861cab5936c9
  3. just bought the X box elite 2 controller, very disappointing...

in XBoX on Windows
    just bought the X box elite 2 controller, very disappointing...: Why the heck I can not assign keyboard mapping onto this controller??? I would like those 4 extra bars in the back to act like CTRL/ALT/V/M or maybe even some one key macro like...
  4. Just bought Xbox Elite Controller V2 - Bluetooth issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought Xbox Elite Controller V2 - Bluetooth issues: Hello, Was super excited for this purchase. Just bought an Elite series 2 controller today, and looks like I'm joining what seems to be a long list of complaints on Bluetooth connectivity...
  5. Elite Series 1 faulty controller bought at London store July 2019 needing repair - can't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 1 faulty controller bought at London store July 2019 needing repair - can't...: I am trying to log a warranty repair for the above. When I go to add the device, select Xbox or Xbox Accessory, then Accessory. I enter the serial not (the long number under the bar code in the...
  6. Bought a elite controller series 2 in the UK, found out it had unresponsive A / B buttons,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a elite controller series 2 in the UK, found out it had unresponsive A / B buttons,...: Hi there, In bit of a situation here, the following: Bought an elite series 2 controller in the (wonderful!) UK flagship store in London Went home, all excited Started playing and found the A...
  7. I just bought and updated the drivers on my Xbox one elite 2 controller but when I set the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought and updated the drivers on my Xbox one elite 2 controller but when I set the...: I just bought and updated the drivers on my Xbox one elite 2 controller, but the triggers don't do anything when i set the trigger locks to the third position in games, the dead zone adjustment...
  8. ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...: ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on the hard drive and can i play those games without the disc a1b0e158-a8b9-4093-9c1d-9d53aaae1e44
  9. Hello bought a gioteck wa-1 for my 360 elite that can't find my virgin media for love nor ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hello bought a gioteck wa-1 for my 360 elite that can't find my virgin media for love nor ...: Hello bought a gioteck wa-1 for my 360 elite that can't find my virgin media for love nor money. the adapter is plugged in properly because the lights are on but when you go to initial settings it...
  10. I bought an Xbox Elite controller cable broke and now grip coming away.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought an Xbox Elite controller cable broke and now grip coming away.: I bought an Xbox Elite controller and the cable had broken. When I tried to get support I was told I would have to send the controller back but it was only the cable that was broken. Now the...