I bought today my xbox one x and he fails on the update

Discus and support I bought today my xbox one x and he fails on the update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The Text says: There was a problem with the update Source OS: 10.0.17133.2022 Target OS: 10.0.18362.6065 Error code 0x8B10000B 0x00000000... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Thebereis, Aug 30, 2019.

1. /u/Thebereis
    /u/Thebereis Guest

The Text says:

There was a problem with the update

Source OS: 10.0.17133.2022

Target OS: 10.0.18362.6065

Error code 0x8B10000B 0x00000000 0x00000204

Edit : I reseted the console and the modem and now I have

Error: 0x87DD0006

submitted by /u/Thebereis
    [link] [comments]

/u/Thebereis, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Napkin Legend Win User

Error Code 80072ee2

My XBOX is failing to download the update after performing the LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X action.
  3. Sword Style Win User

Xbox One Controller Update

I updated my controller last night. And then today when I bought the Xbox One stereo headset, I had to update it again. Worked fine for me both times.
  4. PocketShrimp521 Win User

Downloading xbox live update failed status code: 3F45 - 0000 - 3080 - 807B - 01F7

my xbox 360 failes on usb update and i have done everything it says on xbox.com stillfailes wat can i do x
  5. j pena Win User

TV (LG OLED 55B6V) loses signal when switching from HDR to SDR

Any updates on this issues? I'm experiencing a similar problem with my LG OLEDB7. Not sure if i should return my xbox one x since i bought it only a day ago.
  6. BeefiusMaximus Win User

update status code error 4099-40A3-2780-0F00-C000-0034

I was getting the same error code and finally got around to tinkering with it today and managed to fix my xbox.

I rolled back the last update on my xbox then applied the newest one.

To roll back the update:

Head into Settings -> System -> Storage

Select the storage device that has the update on it and press LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X

Read and agree to the notification

Then update as normal. No promises but it worked for me :)
Thema:

1. I bought today my xbox one x and he fails on the update - Similar Threads - bought today fails

2. Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...: Hi I have a problem with my Xbox live gold membership don't want to take the redeem code. Show me wrong code try again. I enter the redeem code a few times and I have phone Microsoft support. And...
  3. Today: 7-Nov.-2018 - INSIDER PROGRAM - Newly bought Xbox One X resulting in ERROR after ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Today: 7-Nov.-2018 - INSIDER PROGRAM - Newly bought Xbox One X resulting in ERROR after ...: so 3/4 months ago my previous "normal" xbox one resulted in an error trying to update with a new preview insider program update. Target OS: 10.0.17763.3043 Source OS: 10.0.17134.4047 first i...
  4. i just bought a xbox today and i need help from the enforcment team

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a xbox today and i need help from the enforcment team: so i bought a xbox today and as soon as i got through the strat up faze and logged into my account it said the xbox was suspended and im really confused to how this happend because i bought it an...
  5. Bought xbox live early year for 1 year and today it says i need to purchase xbox live help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought xbox live early year for 1 year and today it says i need to purchase xbox live help: I bought xbox gold/live early january, an entire subscription for 1 year but for some reason today I try to play an online game and it says i need to purchase xbox live/ gold i cant even start my...
  6. Bought VBucks, never received them till today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought VBucks, never received them till today: Greetings i bought a while ago some vBucks and till today i never get them. Today i got an answer from epic games support, i bought them via xbox store so i have to contact xbox support. Chat...
  7. Xbox gold live not working. Bought a new months today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gold live not working. Bought a new months today: Hi, I hope someone can help me. I bought a Xbox gold today as mine ran out. Now it's keeps taking me back to the payment page of Xbox gold when I want to play online? I've reset the Xbox a...
  8. Hello! So I bought 3 10$ Xbox gift cards today! And I come home to put them in and it says ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! So I bought 3 10$ Xbox gift cards today! And I come home to put them in and it says ...: Hello! So I bought 3 10$ Xbox gift cards today! And I come home to put them in and it says they have already been used what do I do? 2d6eb549-5824-45c3-8493-06a978adf40d
  9. i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont load: i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont load i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont load i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont load i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont...
  10. I bought an xbox one from a boy about 1 year ago, and today he asked for the microsoft ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought an xbox one from a boy about 1 year ago, and today he asked for the microsoft ...: I bought an xbox one from a boy about 1 year ago, and today he asked for the microsoft password and I do not have the password or contact with the boy I bought, please help me...