I bought vbucks from ms store

Discus and support I bought vbucks from ms store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have bought vbucks from ms store but havent downloaded fortnite on my xbox yet i have connected my xbox live to my fortnite account when i download... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by deminsanni, May 2, 2021.

1. deminsanni
    deminsanni Guest

I have bought vbucks from ms store but havent downloaded fortnite on my xbox yet i have connected my xbox live to my fortnite account when i download fortnite on my xbox will the vbucks and starter pack go onto my account pls answer asap

:)

deminsanni, May 2, 2021
  2. RyzeFN Win User

Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.

HI XBF Eladio M,

I am going to purchase some vbucks from the ms store and I need some clarity. Can you tell me whether if i purchase vbucks from the ms store pc and have linked my ms acc with epic games pc will it go through?

Thanks
  3. VernonFinley Win User

Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.

I bought v-bucks from the ms store and my Epic account is linked to my xbox account and i didn't get the vbucks? Can i get help help (Btw i don't own and Xbox)
  4. riccardomarino Win User

mi serve aiuto (Mod Translation: I need help)

i vbucks li ho comprati dal mincrosoft store

e non ho la xbox

Translate-The vbucks I bought them from the Mincrosoft store and I don't have the Xbox
  5. Dezqo Win User

I have just brought V Bucks - no code?

If you bought the Vbucks from the xbox store it will Automatically transfer to your Fortnite account
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store but I did not get it

When you purchase vbucks in the ms store, you need to login to fortnite on xbox to receive your vbucks
Thema:

1. I bought vbucks from ms store - Similar Threads - bought vbucks store

2. Why did my vbucks get refunded when I bought three and refunded two, but all got refunded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my vbucks get refunded when I bought three and refunded two, but all got refunded...: Hi, I bought two accidental orders of vbucks, so I refunded them and bought another with my giftcard. I bought something with the vbucks given from the giftcard purchase, but I still had more...
  3. Did not receive (fortnite) vbucks bought from microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not receive (fortnite) vbucks bought from microsoft store: So i bought 2800 vbucks but did not recieve them ingame. This was actualy about a year ago but i quit playing at the time and was also made aware that it could take some process time. Now i have...
  4. Redeeming Microsoft store bought vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming Microsoft store bought vbucks: Ok, so I bought vbucks from the microsoft store, but how do i get the redeem code? I want to redeem the code through the epic games website but idk how. Pls help d23883e4-e81c-4ce9-a175-434283c7d06f
  5. I bought some vbucks digitally on the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought some vbucks digitally on the microsoft store: Is there like some kind of code if you bought vbucks digitally on the Microsoft store or something because I bought it on the microsoft store and hoped that it would automaticly connect to my...
  6. I bought vbucks and im on PC and i dont know how to recieve them from the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought vbucks and im on PC and i dont know how to recieve them from the store: Hi - I bought vbucks from the Microsoft store and I haven't received them yet and because i'm on PC I don't know how to get them. 7ace44fc-ca06-41b7-8115-78537d028442
  7. Bought VBucks from the Microsoft Store, haven't received it yet.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought VBucks from the Microsoft Store, haven't received it yet.: Hello, I recently bought 1000 VBucks from the Microsoft Store, and I haven't received them yet. I do not have a Xbox, but I have a Xbox account linked to my Epic Games account....
  8. I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks...: please refund my 20 euros or give me my 13500 vbucks ;(! [img] 1ecd0b37-7d34-4014-a921-9eb91e67eaff
  9. I bought vbucks from the microsoft store and they aren't on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought vbucks from the microsoft store and they aren't on my account: I bought vbucks from the microsoft store because I wanted to use my Gamestop card to buy vbucks for mobile so when i heard it was crossplatform i bought a xbox digital card then bought the vbucks...
  10. Bought Vbuck from the microsoft store, didnt receive them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Vbuck from the microsoft store, didnt receive them.: Yesterday I bought vbucks off the microsoft store, believing they would appear on pc account. I bought the vbucks on this account, which is linked to my epic games account, but i didnt receive any...