I bought Xbox Game Pass for PC 3 Months Trial, but i dont have credit card.

Discus and support I bought Xbox Game Pass for PC 3 Months Trial, but i dont have credit card. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, is there anyway to use code without credit card? 922e05fb-f021-4cf3-9867-f77cd8a0e6a2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TfixJd, Jan 14, 2021.

1. TfixJd
    TfixJd Guest

Hello, is there anyway to use code without credit card?

:)

TfixJd, Jan 14, 2021
  2. soxfan014 Win User

Unfortunately there is no way to use the code without a Credit Card. As soon as the free trial is over, you will be charged for the subscription.
  3. d3adended Win User

xBox gaming pass code not working...

Rei,

If you EVER used Game Pass for PC.. you can't get the deal.

I thought it applied 3 months of Game Pass PC ON TOP of what you already had.

So really, it's a 3 month trial period.
  4. vlef Win User

Impossible to redeem Games With Gold for 360

Hi, thanks for the reply. I have the 1 month trial (with credit card), and it let me download the two Xbox one games. It's just the Xbox 360 one I can't download.

Also, the Games With Gold FAQ (support.xbox.com/.../games-with-gold-faq) specifically says the Gold membership trials with credit card are elligible.
    I did input my credit card info.

Thanks again!
  5. SailormoonGirl6 Win User

subscription

6. Senryu BR Win User

One month FREE trial activation

I dont konow in present day, for me 3 yaers go has 3 options

Credit card

Paypal

and whant in future use a gift card (i used that) and used normally the gold trial...
Thema:

1. I bought Xbox Game Pass for PC 3 Months Trial, but i dont have credit card. - Similar Threads - bought Game Pass

2. i bought a prepaid card for game pass and its giving me error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought a prepaid card for game pass and its giving me error: I bought a prepaid card for game pass and its giving me error saying that temporary out service check later I cant play any game pass games ebd610ba-892c-43e5-891d-8f774882e979
  3. I bought an Xbox game pass decided to get the discord nitro perk for 3 months and writes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Xbox game pass decided to get the discord nitro perk for 3 months and writes...: Need help [img] 38ed0ae4-68e7-4b3d-a060-9f1fea6d3ff6
  4. Bought Xbox game pass Ultimate yesterday but cannot download any games (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Xbox game pass Ultimate yesterday but cannot download any games (PC): I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate yesterday, but when I tried to download some games, the downloads would just be stuck at "Preparing 0%" or "Starting Download 0%". Same case with every game I...
  5. Bought FH4 - Already downloaded on Game Pass - Site is asking me download again?

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought FH4 - Already downloaded on Game Pass - Site is asking me download again?: Simple question. My Game Pass runs out in 3 weeks so rather than continuing my membership and apparently only playing Forza Horizon 4 I decided to just buy the game. But it's asking me to download...
  6. How do I download games with the Game Pass Ultimate on my PC when I bought it on the Console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download games with the Game Pass Ultimate on my PC when I bought it on the Console?: The Big Issue, The big issue is one of the "administrator" accounts (not mine) have bought the game pass ultimate on my console, and I made it a home console so we could share it. Nothing seemed...
  7. i bought an xbox ultimate game pass and i guess the store never actived it????

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought an xbox ultimate game pass and i guess the store never actived it????: i got it as a gift for my nephew but ig the store never activated the card bd96e199-c7a4-4f3c-9be7-88c0f8b8da24
  8. bought Game Pass Ultimate for $1 yesterday, got charged but no membership received after...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    bought Game Pass Ultimate for $1 yesterday, got charged but no membership received after...: so the title says it all, i bought the recent 3 months for $1 deal of Game Pass Ultimate. put in my details, but it says PUR-ProcessorDeclined. however I have also received a confirmation text and...
  9. I bought Xbox Game Pass on PC, but it doesn't say I have it.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Xbox Game Pass on PC, but it doesn't say I have it.: I got charged for it, and I can see the billing on my account, but when I go to the store or the Xbox App to download some games it just takes me to the buy page. Any ideas on how to fix?...
  10. I bought the Xbox game pass ultimate, but i cannot get access to it

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought the Xbox game pass ultimate, but i cannot get access to it: Today, I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate only for the perks it has, but I don´t have access to it. I got it in a Microsoft Store (online) from another country, where I do not live because of my...