I bought Xbox Game Pass on PC, but it doesn't say I have it.

Discus and support I bought Xbox Game Pass on PC, but it doesn't say I have it. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I got charged for it, and I can see the billing on my account, but when I go to the store or the Xbox App to download some games it just takes me to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CaveSpiderDad, Dec 13, 2020.

1. I bought Xbox Game Pass on PC, but it doesn't say I have it.

I got charged for it, and I can see the billing on my account, but when I go to the store or the Xbox App to download some games it just takes me to the buy page. Any ideas on how to fix?

:)

CaveSpiderDad, Dec 13, 2020
  2. PanTV1 Win User

Minecraft on PC after buying Xbox One version?

Years ago I bought the Xbox version of Minecraft. Now I have Game Pass Ultimate & its not on PC version of the pass & never bought the PC version on any storefront. Now when I look at Windows 10 store it says Install or Buy to Own. Do I have Minecraft
    on PC or not? I dont wanna buy the game again if I already own it on PC, especially when I already own it on console.
  3. PanTV1 Win User

Minecraft on PC after buying Xbox One version?

Years ago I bought the Xbox version of Minecraft. Now I have Game Pass Ultimate & its not on PC version of the pass & never bought the PC version on any storefront. Now when I look at Windows 10 store it says Install or Buy to Own. Do I have Minecraft
    on PC or not? I dont wanna buy the game again if I already own it on PC, especially when I already own it on console.
  4. Deadkex Win User

I can t download all games on my game pass on PC

I think you bought the wrong game pass.

You have to buy the "PC Game Pass". NOT the "Xbox game pass".
  5. Nordic Geek Win User

Game Pass not working w/ PC App

You might've bought the console version of game pass which is not compatible with pc. To use game pass on pc, you either need to buy the pc version, or game pass ultimate
    I have purchased the PC (Beta) Xbox pass.
  6. Kingdelta123 Win User

xbox game pass

Hi, If you bought Game pass for PC you will have to buy it on your Xbox. Xbox and PC Game pass are separate things.
Thema:

I bought Xbox Game Pass on PC, but it doesn't say I have it.

1. I bought Xbox Game Pass on PC, but it doesn't say I have it. - Similar Threads - bought Game Pass

2. Just Bought the Game Pass - App won't recognise I have it

in XBoX on Windows
    Just Bought the Game Pass - App won't recognise I have it: Hey there, Just got the Game Pass for Xbox, my MS account recognises this and shows it'll expire in 2022. I've installed the PC app (don't have an Xbox), and its still showing me the big green...
  3. Can I view a list of installed games i haven't bought (ie that been removed from game pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I view a list of installed games i haven't bought (ie that been removed from game pass): According my my xbox i have 1012 games installed but owned games only says 640. can i bring a list up of games i don't own so i can uninstall them. Checking them individually is a non starter due...
  4. xbox game pass blocking you from playing the game you have bought

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox game pass blocking you from playing the game you have bought: im saying this again. xbox game pass has blocked me from playing my game (forza horizon 4). I bought this game when my xbox game pass expired but i think xbox said i had my game pass even though...
  5. Just Bought Game Pass And Stuck on Making Things Awesome

in XBoX on Windows
    Just Bought Game Pass And Stuck on Making Things Awesome: I just bought xbox game pass about an hour ago and I'm trying to install the app so I can play the games and it is stuck on "making things awesome" I have already tried resetting, uninstalling...
  6. I bought game pass for pc and it still says "join game pass" when I want to install games

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought game pass for pc and it still says "join game pass" when I want to install games: I bought game pass ultimate before, after a few months I wanted to rejoin. This time I bought game pass for pc, not the ultimate edition, but when I want to install games it says "play with game...
  7. I have bought a subscription to xbox game pass and I do not have any title available in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought a subscription to xbox game pass and I do not have any title available in the...: A few minutes ago I bought a subscription in the game pass, when I entered the application with the account in which I bought the subscription, I did not have access to any title, it has been an...
  8. I bought game pass and It doesnt work

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought game pass and It doesnt work: Hi, I just bought xbox game pass ultimate because now It has EA Play or something and that looked very cool to me. Now I just paid for the xbox game pass ultimate and for some reason the Xbox app...
  9. I bought XGP For PC, but it says "get game pass" when I try to download games

in XboX Insiders
    I bought XGP For PC, but it says "get game pass" when I try to download games: Hey. I was a XGP Ultimate user 2 months ago, last month I cancelled my subscription and today I got a standart XGP. I can download or play the games I played 2 months ago, but for new games it...
  10. Bought game pass for PC 2 day ago. I now don't have it, and my account isn't old enough to...

in XboX Insiders
    Bought game pass for PC 2 day ago. I now don't have it, and my account isn't old enough to...: I dont even understand how this is possible. Bought game pass for PC on tuesday, was playing games that day and last night. Log in today, i no longer have game pass, and it says my account is too...