I bought xbox game pass ultimate still I am not abel to get xbox xcloud

Discus and support I bought xbox game pass ultimate still I am not abel to get xbox xcloud in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I used the same account while getting xbox xcloud which I used while buying xbox game pass ultimate and then also it asks me to buy xbox game pass... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by DhanushKher, May 4, 2021.

1. DhanushKher
    DhanushKher Guest

I used the same account while getting xbox xcloud which I used while buying xbox game pass ultimate and then also it asks me to buy xbox game pass ultimate

I bought xbox game pass ultimate still I am not abel to get xbox xcloud [​IMG]

:)

DhanushKher, May 4, 2021
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

His screenshot is Windows, so unless the user provides additional information I’m assuming that’s what they’re trying on.
  3. DhanushKher Win User

Yes, i am using windows 10
  4. ngocphi Win User

Are you in an xcloud region

Not all xgu regions are supported only 22 last I checked

You need to download the app
  5. Smwutches Win User

That depends on the device. It's been public on Android fot a while.
  6. DhanushKher Win User

This problem is not only coming with Xcloud app but rather all the other things related to it eg. If I want to see the list of all games in xbox game pass ultimate. This works fine with Xboxes own app.
Thema:

1. I bought xbox game pass ultimate still I am not abel to get xbox xcloud - Similar Threads - bought game pass

2. Bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (for PC and Xbox games) on PC, but it's not working on the Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (for PC and Xbox games) on PC, but it's not working on the Xbox.: This is super confusing and I'm not sure where else to ask. I recently got a new PC, and for some reason, when I set it up and used my gmail account as my primary account for the whole computer to...
  3. Never got a code for Game after I bought DLC and now game is not on game pass and can not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Never got a code for Game after I bought DLC and now game is not on game pass and can not...: Hi, Forza Motorsport 7 was on game pass until recently it was dropped. It mentioned before it got dropped that anyone who bought DLC would receive a code and own the game and still be able to...
  4. Bought Game Pass Ultimate through the console but won't recognize it if I try to use a PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Game Pass Ultimate through the console but won't recognize it if I try to use a PC: Bought Game Pass Ultimate through the console but won't recognize it if I try to use a PC. Im able to use and download any of the games from game pass but when I log into my account using a PC and...
  5. Sold Xbox and bought Gaming PC. Dropping Ultimate for Game Pass for PC ONLY

in XBoX on Windows
    Sold Xbox and bought Gaming PC. Dropping Ultimate for Game Pass for PC ONLY: Why can't I seem to get rid of Ultimate so I can pay just for Game Pass for PC? I've de-registered the Xbox under my account and I don't care to stream games on mobile devices. I just need GP4PC...
  6. Bought Game Pass Ultimate, Installed EA Beta, But cannot play Dragon Age, says need to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Game Pass Ultimate, Installed EA Beta, But cannot play Dragon Age, says need to...: Bought Game Pass Ultimate today. Installed the Xbox app for PC Can see a game I thought I'd try@ Dragon Age Origins There is an option to INSTALL Included With GAME PASS, or, SEE IN EA DESKTOP...
  7. I haVE bought a disk .when installed, i cannot proceed without buying game pass....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haVE bought a disk .when installed, i cannot proceed without buying game pass....: i have installed fallout 76. i cannot pLay it as I am signed to a page asking me to sign into Game Psas. i cannot proceed beyond this point. How do I continue without po=buying game pass. # If...
  8. Cannot see perks when bought xbox game pass ultimate?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot see perks when bought xbox game pass ultimate?: I cannot see any perks. I can see perks before logging in but not after logging in. [img] 66ee15f1-4c6c-48f4-a7d4-660fc3cf541e
  9. Game Pass Ultimate Ends, Can't play Titanfall 2 (While I bought it beforehand)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate Ends, Can't play Titanfall 2 (While I bought it beforehand): My game pass ended a couple days ago, which had EA Play or whatever it is. In surprising coincidence, the next time I opened titanfall which was today, it said that my profile was not permitted to...
  10. Have active game pass and just bought Halo MCC. Cant play offline?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have active game pass and just bought Halo MCC. Cant play offline?: I have made sure under settings and general that is this my offline computer, but I want to play MCC offline. I owned gamepass before MCC, but I just bought MCC from the official xbox Microsoft...