I bought xbox game pass ultimate still I am not abel to get xbox xcloud

Discus and support I bought xbox game pass ultimate still I am not abel to get xbox xcloud in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I used the same account while getting xbox xcloud which I used while buying xbox game pass ultimate and then also it asks me to buy xbox game pass... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by DhanushKher, May 4, 2021.

1. DhanushKher
    DhanushKher Guest

I used the same account while getting xbox xcloud which I used while buying xbox game pass ultimate and then also it asks me to buy xbox game pass ultimate

I bought xbox game pass ultimate still I am not abel to get xbox xcloud [​IMG]

:)

DhanushKher, May 4, 2021
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

His screenshot is Windows, so unless the user provides additional information I’m assuming that’s what they’re trying on.
  3. DhanushKher Win User

Yes, i am using windows 10
  4. ngocphi Win User

Are you in an xcloud region

Not all xgu regions are supported only 22 last I checked

You need to download the app
  5. Smwutches Win User

That depends on the device. It's been public on Android fot a while.
  6. DhanushKher Win User

This problem is not only coming with Xcloud app but rather all the other things related to it eg. If I want to see the list of all games in xbox game pass ultimate. This works fine with Xboxes own app.
Thema:

1. I bought xbox game pass ultimate still I am not abel to get xbox xcloud - Similar Threads - bought game pass

2. My bought games on xbox changed to "Game Pass" sourced games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My bought games on xbox changed to "Game Pass" sourced games: I transferred games from my xbox one x to my new xbox x. All 3 games I have transferred no longer work. I get a message and asked if I own the game and I do and I inserted the disk, but I am...
  3. Bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for Minecraft Java edition.Can not play it for 3 days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for Minecraft Java edition.Can not play it for 3 days: I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate(My XGPU subscribe valid until April 20, 2023.) subscribe for my Microsoft Account, which allow me to play Minecraft Java Edtion. It works for couple days....
  4. Minecraft installing via Xbox game pass not edition bought from official website.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft installing via Xbox game pass not edition bought from official website.: I have recently purchased Xbox game pass, and am looking to transfer my Minecraft onto a new device (I had previously bought Minecraft java from the official website). On my new device, when i run...
  5. ''Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass'' even though I never even bought game pass.

in XBoX on Consoles
    ''Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass'' even though I never even bought game pass.: Hello, I attempted to launch a video game (Dead By Daylight), but everytime I do so I'm met with ''Looks like you need to renew your Xbox Game Pass' despite me never even buying gamepass or using...
  6. I just bought PC Game Pass and I cannot install any games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought PC Game Pass and I cannot install any games: Hello there, I just need some help and I recently installed the xbox app and signed up for PC Game Pass. I have been unable to install any games and receive the error: Something Unexpected...
  7. I bought PC Game Pass while travelling and now can't use it at home - Region locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought PC Game Pass while travelling and now can't use it at home - Region locked: Is there a way to change the region of my purchase? I bought the 3 months for $1.00 special over Christmas (in Costa Rica), and am now unable to use it now that I am home. Thanks!...
  8. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass bought via Smyths

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass bought via Smyths: I bought an Ultimate Game Pass for two years for my son via Smyths as part of the deal with his Series S. He doesn’t have it on his console, what do I need to do?...
  9. Bought Xbox pc game pass instead of ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Xbox pc game pass instead of ultimate: Can I refund the game pass and get again the discount of 1 dollar for 3 months on ultimate game pass? I mistakenly bought pc gamepass even thought we did downloaded things on xbox...
  10. Bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (for PC and Xbox games) on PC, but it's not working on the Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (for PC and Xbox games) on PC, but it's not working on the Xbox.: This is super confusing and I'm not sure where else to ask. I recently got a new PC, and for some reason, when I set it up and used my gmail account as my primary account for the whole computer to...