I bought xbox game pass ultimate still I am not abel to get xbox xcloud

Discus and support I bought xbox game pass ultimate still I am not abel to get xbox xcloud in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I used the same account while getting xbox xcloud which I used while buying xbox game pass ultimate and then also it asks me to buy xbox game pass... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by DhanushKher, May 4, 2021 at 7:22 PM.

1. DhanushKher
    DhanushKher Guest

I used the same account while getting xbox xcloud which I used while buying xbox game pass ultimate and then also it asks me to buy xbox game pass ultimate

I bought xbox game pass ultimate still I am not abel to get xbox xcloud [​IMG]

:)

DhanushKher, May 4, 2021 at 7:22 PM
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

His screenshot is Windows, so unless the user provides additional information I’m assuming that’s what they’re trying on.
  3. DhanushKher Win User

Yes, i am using windows 10
  4. ngocphi Win User

Are you in an xcloud region

Not all xgu regions are supported only 22 last I checked

You need to download the app
  5. Smwutches Win User

That depends on the device. It's been public on Android fot a while.
  6. DhanushKher Win User

This problem is not only coming with Xcloud app but rather all the other things related to it eg. If I want to see the list of all games in xbox game pass ultimate. This works fine with Xboxes own app.
Thema:

1. I bought xbox game pass ultimate still I am not abel to get xbox xcloud - Similar Threads - bought game pass

2. Have active game pass and just bought Halo MCC. Cant play offline?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have active game pass and just bought Halo MCC. Cant play offline?: I have made sure under settings and general that is this my offline computer, but I want to play MCC offline. I owned gamepass before MCC, but I just bought MCC from the official xbox Microsoft...
  3. Just Bought the Game Pass - App won't recognise I have it

in XBoX on Windows
    Just Bought the Game Pass - App won't recognise I have it: Hey there, Just got the Game Pass for Xbox, my MS account recognises this and shows it'll expire in 2022. I've installed the PC app (don't have an Xbox), and its still showing me the big green...
  4. Can I view a list of installed games i haven't bought (ie that been removed from game pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I view a list of installed games i haven't bought (ie that been removed from game pass): According my my xbox i have 1012 games installed but owned games only says 640. can i bring a list up of games i don't own so i can uninstall them. Checking them individually is a non starter due...
  5. xbox game pass blocking you from playing the game you have bought

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox game pass blocking you from playing the game you have bought: im saying this again. xbox game pass has blocked me from playing my game (forza horizon 4). I bought this game when my xbox game pass expired but i think xbox said i had my game pass even though...
  6. Just Bought Game Pass And Stuck on Making Things Awesome

in XBoX on Windows
    Just Bought Game Pass And Stuck on Making Things Awesome: I just bought xbox game pass about an hour ago and I'm trying to install the app so I can play the games and it is stuck on "making things awesome" I have already tried resetting, uninstalling...
  7. I bought game pass for pc and it still says "join game pass" when I want to install games

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought game pass for pc and it still says "join game pass" when I want to install games: I bought game pass ultimate before, after a few months I wanted to rejoin. This time I bought game pass for pc, not the ultimate edition, but when I want to install games it says "play with game...
  8. I have bought a subscription to xbox game pass and I do not have any title available in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought a subscription to xbox game pass and I do not have any title available in the...: A few minutes ago I bought a subscription in the game pass, when I entered the application with the account in which I bought the subscription, I did not have access to any title, it has been an...
  9. I bought game pass and It doesnt work

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought game pass and It doesnt work: Hi, I just bought xbox game pass ultimate because now It has EA Play or something and that looked very cool to me. Now I just paid for the xbox game pass ultimate and for some reason the Xbox app...
  10. I bought XGP For PC, but it says "get game pass" when I try to download games

in XboX Insiders
    I bought XGP For PC, but it says "get game pass" when I try to download games: Hey. I was a XGP Ultimate user 2 months ago, last month I cancelled my subscription and today I got a standart XGP. I can download or play the games I played 2 months ago, but for new games it...