i bought xbox game passs ultimate but cant play gears 5 on pc

Discus and support i bought xbox game passs ultimate but cant play gears 5 on pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so i look and can download it only on xbox but my friends play it on pc with xbox game pass ulti need answer cd7ba577-90be-444b-87d1-1748f4f38be4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by aztrometh, Sep 13, 2019.

1. aztrometh
    aztrometh Guest

so i look and can download it only on xbox but my friends play it on pc with xbox game pass ulti need answer

:)

aztrometh, Sep 13, 2019
  2. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Did you install the gamepass beta application for PC?
  3. GroundOregano94 Win User

You already paid for it. Just download the app. And let me tell you, dear friend. It is the best-optimized game I have ever seen on PC.
  4. aztrometh Win User

i have a solid pc for those kind of games
  5. aztrometh Win User

thanks for the tip did it cost something
  6. ItsLC Gaming Win User

make sure windows is updated and have the beta app
Thema:

1. i bought xbox game passs ultimate but cant play gears 5 on pc - Similar Threads - bought game passs

2. I bought modern warfare using my account, I download the game but every account in my Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought modern warfare using my account, I download the game but every account in my Xbox...: I bought modern warfare using my account, I download the game but every account in my Xbox can use it, how can I change that??? c8b210c0-4081-4d1f-b11c-122b19b1856b
  3. Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?: First time buying anything from microsoft store. Purchase went fine, But when we tried to open the game, it keeps asking us to sign into my microsoft account. Its my sisters old computer & she set...
  4. I bought xbox live and the next day bought game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought xbox live and the next day bought game pass ultimate: xbox live 12/1/2019 and the game pass ultimate 1 dollar deal. three month. It does show the 3 month expires 3/31/2020 but having xbox live gold as well. Shows the real expire 4/1/2020. Shouldn't...
  5. Bought a game, didn't receive it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game, didn't receive it: Hi, Today I went to the microsoft store via Google Chrome on my laptop and decided to buy Call of Duty Modern Wafare; Digital standard edition. After the payment I was sent to a page telling me...
  6. So if i have bought the xbox game pass and i redeem a gold membership after i bought said...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So if i have bought the xbox game pass and i redeem a gold membership after i bought said...: So if i have bought the xbox game pass and i redeem a gold membership after i bought said pass does the gold pass get upgraded? ffcb7273-7e53-42c1-98bc-77d01dd244cc
  7. I bought the wrong game and really would like a refun if possible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the wrong game and really would like a refun if possible: I bought wrong game can i refund? 159c9ba9-26b0-43f3-97bd-f1015c59afa7
  8. 我购买了帝国时代XBOX的游戏,下载在微软电脑里了。请问,用电脑怎么玩[Translation-I BOUGHT THE EMPIRE-ERA XBOX GAME AND...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    我购买了帝国时代XBOX的游戏,下载在微软电脑里了。请问,用电脑怎么玩[Translation-I BOUGHT THE EMPIRE-ERA XBOX GAME AND...: 我购买了帝国时代XBOX的游戏,但是,下载在微软电脑里了。请问,用电脑怎么玩? [Translation-I BOUGHT THE EMPIRE-ERA XBOX GAME, BUT DOWNLOADED IT ON A MICROSOFT COMPUTER. Excuse me, how to play with the computer?]...
  9. Can I redownload Xbox 360 games bought on Xbox one X (through Microsoft store) to my Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I redownload Xbox 360 games bought on Xbox one X (through Microsoft store) to my Xbox 360: So i bought Red Dead Redemption 1 on my xbox one X via the microsoft store. I use the same xbox account on my one X and my 360. Can i play the game now on my xbox 360 ? It shows on my 360 but it...
  10. Refunds on a digital game bought in microsoft store on Xbox one

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refunds on a digital game bought in microsoft store on Xbox one: I bought pes 2020 earlier today and I don't need the game/ want the game, I haven't even loaded it up. Every time I go to refund it through my account I go to click on the refund form pop up and...