I bought xbox live and the next day bought game pass ultimate

Discus and support I bought xbox live and the next day bought game pass ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; xbox live 12/1/2019 and the game pass ultimate 1 dollar deal. three month. It does show the 3 month expires 3/31/2020 but having xbox live gold as... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by addictgaming360, Dec 5, 2019.

1. I bought xbox live and the next day bought game pass ultimate

xbox live 12/1/2019 and the game pass ultimate 1 dollar deal. three month. It does show the 3 month expires 3/31/2020 but having xbox live gold as well. Shows the real expire 4/1/2020.

Shouldn't I have a fourth month 29 days or 28 days in stead? I am going to be calling xbox 12/3/2019 when I finish my real life errands. Just needed a answer.

:)

addictgaming360, Dec 5, 2019
  2. addictgaming360 Win User

Thank you for your responses. But not a if. I payed 2 dollars. I have done the years worth before. This is what happen there was a dollar promotion xbox live. Then the following day 12/1/2019 the deal of ultimate. But I was going to wait on the 16th day.
    However I use the promotion on the 12/2/2019
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

here is the conversion rate at the moment:

Upgrade Gold, go Ultimate

After you join the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, you can continue to redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price)
    of those codes.

[table][tr]1 month of Gold[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]
  4. Swift Oldboy Win User

It would have been better if you bought at least 1-3 years of Gold during Black Friday or Cyber Monday and than purchased Ultimate for $1 to get it for a way better conversion rate before paying full Ultimate price so soon.
  5. Jayhab4real Win User

It depends how much xbox live you had before converting to Ultimate.

If you bought a month of live on 12/1/19, that would cover you until the end of the month (for simplicity).

You then bought take advantage of the 3 months of Ultimate for $1; this gets added to your xbox live and extends your total subscription to the end of March, so an additional 3 months / 4 months in total.
  6. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

If you bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and already own Xbox Live and Game Pass then both subscriptions will be transfered into ultimate and add more time to it
Thema:

1. I bought xbox live and the next day bought game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - bought live next

2. I redeemed a live gold card i bought from the store and it does not work,

in XBoX on Consoles
    I redeemed a live gold card i bought from the store and it does not work,: My xbox gold card does not work after redeeming code. Any solutions? c616d049-d156-470c-8861-85bdab2015f0
  3. Bought Xbox live ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Xbox live ?: If I bought a xbox live through the website ..how will i get the subscription..will it automatically renewed in my account? Or will u receive a code? b463e607-e042-45d8-af6b-6647d987a81a
  4. I accidentally bought an Xbox live gold card from a different region

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally bought an Xbox live gold card from a different region: So I bought this Xbox live gold card a couple of months back. It turned out to be from a different region. Can I still use the card? I think I can change my region to do so but is there some legal...
  5. Bought 2 years of Xbox Live Gold from Nokeys.com and both say they have been redeemed already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought 2 years of Xbox Live Gold from Nokeys.com and both say they have been redeemed already: So contacted support and they are saying I must have sold them or redeemed them already.... Am so angry right now!!! They say they need a screenshot of when its redeemed But Xbox chat is not...
  6. Xbox Arcade games previously bought on Live Store are not available for One, they want me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Arcade games previously bought on Live Store are not available for One, they want me...: Years ago, in the xbox 360 era I bought Age of Booty. I tried to download it again on Xbox One but they don't allow me to do it for free, they want me to pay again. Why?...
  7. Recently bought Forza 4, not able to sign into Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Recently bought Forza 4, not able to sign into Xbox Live: Hello. Today i bought Forza 4. After the successful download and installation, i tried to start the game. But i´m not able to do it. I get a message, that there´s no sign - in to Xbox live...
  8. My credit card declined and now I am $25 in the hole for my Xbox live. I bought a card $25...

in XboX Insiders
    My credit card declined and now I am $25 in the hole for my Xbox live. I bought a card $25...: submitted by /u/zanny76 [link] [comments]
  9. Do xbox live live subscription bought on amazon expire if not use.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Do xbox live live subscription bought on amazon expire if not use.: I bought a 3 month xbox live digital subscription on Amazon yesterday and it didnt came through same time so i figure the purchase didnt go through,however i went ahead and bought it the same 3...
  10. I bought a years worth of xbox live then hopped on the next day and it was gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a years worth of xbox live then hopped on the next day and it was gone: Can someone please help with this? 04535de1-1e14-4b0b-86fb-7a2a27f64d1c