I bought Xbox Live Gold and the period started two weeks before the buy.

Discus and support I bought Xbox Live Gold and the period started two weeks before the buy. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So, I "renewed" our Xbox Live Gold service after two weeks of not having it, but anyway Microsoft charged me for those two weeks of offline!!!! What... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Fireboy77, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Fireboy77
    Fireboy77 Guest

So, I "renewed" our Xbox Live Gold service after two weeks of not having it, but anyway Microsoft charged me for those two weeks of offline!!!!

What is happening, thieves in the house?

Please rewind and do it right. Thanks.

:)

Fireboy77, Apr 2, 2019
  2. Cherry Dolphin Win User

subscription made within xbox get auto renewed when the current subscription runs out.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Because you had auto renew on and your card expired, Xbox/Microsoft attempted to take your subscription and it failed. This will then have flagged up as a past dew payment and would result in freezing your Live account. You have to clear the past dew payment
    before you can get Live again. I would suggest that you either turn off auto renew or ensure that your payment details are up to date and check regularly at https://account.microsoft.com
    to ensure such details are correct.
  4. Fireboy77 Win User

Yes, I understand that but very bad business behavior of Microsoft but lessons learned. I have now disabled autorenewal and removed my credit card.
  5. Fireboy77 Win User

Yes, of course, I was not clear in my first post. The credit card had expired so it couldn´t renew automatically, so we had Live expired for 17 days, and at least the last three days (probably all 17 days, we didnt check/play ),we couldn´t use any online
    games so Microsoft has charged us for days we we couldn´t use Live.
  6. H3PA80R Win User

If you made the subscription within you xbox and dont unchecked the auto renewal then the subscription will be charged when the current subscription runs out.
Thema:

1. I bought Xbox Live Gold and the period started two weeks before the buy. - Similar Threads - bought Live Gold

2. I accidentally bought an Xbox live gold card from a different region

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally bought an Xbox live gold card from a different region: So I bought this Xbox live gold card a couple of months back. It turned out to be from a different region. Can I still use the card? I think I can change my region to do so but is there some legal...
  3. Bought 2 years of Xbox Live Gold from Nokeys.com and both say they have been redeemed already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought 2 years of Xbox Live Gold from Nokeys.com and both say they have been redeemed already: So contacted support and they are saying I must have sold them or redeemed them already.... Am so angry right now!!! They say they need a screenshot of when its redeemed But Xbox chat is not...
  4. we bought a xbox gold gift card for a person that lives in canada

in XBoX on Consoles
    we bought a xbox gold gift card for a person that lives in canada: cant use it without a CA code...any help? 47767126-b188-48a8-b3de-e6bfbb31c88d
  5. Can I refund a game I bought before it was free for xbox Live gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund a game I bought before it was free for xbox Live gold?: So I purchased the Golf Club 2019 and now it is free for xbox Live gold and I have gold. Can I get a refund seeing as I payed for a game that I could have gotten for free that is exactly the same?...
  6. Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...: Hi I have a problem with my Xbox live gold membership don't want to take the redeem code. Show me wrong code try again. I enter the redeem code a few times and I have phone Microsoft support. And...
  7. Comprei xbox live gold 3 meses e nao ganhei as 1000 moedas no apex [Translation - I bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comprei xbox live gold 3 meses e nao ganhei as 1000 moedas no apex [Translation - I bought...: Comprei xbox live gold 3 meses e nao ganhei as 1000 moedas no apex E queria saber como eu ganho, tem que resgatar algum codigo? voces me envia? [Translation - I bought Xbox Live Gold 3 months...
  8. I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed: I bought a 3-month live code from newegg. When I tried to activate the subscription with the code. the page said the code was redeemed already. And my Live Gold account was not activated. The...
  9. Bought Xbox live gold but can’t use any online features.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Xbox live gold but can’t use any online features.: I paid Xbox live gold with an xbox card. I am able to download the three gold games. But i am not able to play any online games like the online mode of fifa. It just pops up a notification that i...
  10. I got a Game for free from Xbox Live Games With Gold but it doesnt show up that i bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a Game for free from Xbox Live Games With Gold but it doesnt show up that i bought it: the game is for honor and i spent money on in game currency and now i just cant play it. it seems to have dissipated out of my library i even checked my order history to make sure...