i bougthy minecraft on pc for xbox

Discus and support i bougthy minecraft on pc for xbox in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hi my minecraft for xbox is not working i payed but i dont see it on my order history list i cant installed it on xbox i lost now 20 euro because of it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Djag playings, Aug 12, 2019.

1. i bougthy minecraft on pc for xbox

hi my minecraft for xbox is not working i payed but i dont see it on my order history list i cant installed it on xbox i lost now 20 euro because of it

so does some one know what happend or what whent wrong?

:)

Djag playings, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Miles_ Win User

Also please make sure you bought the right version. There are three Minecraft games in Microsoft Store.

They are -

Minecraft(If you want to play it on Xbox One, you should buy this version)

Minecraft for Windows 10

Minecraft for Windows 10 Mobile.

Minecraft and Minecraft for Windows 10 share the same pic in Microsoft Store.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Where did you purchased the game from? From which service or retailer was the purchased made from?
  4. choppyseize Win User

I would check to make sure you bought it on the same account. You can also request a free call back from support. They could take a closer look at the account to see what's going on.

You can request a free call-back by signing on at
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and selecting Billing. When prompted to speak to a virtual agent, decline
    it. After answering a few more questions, you should get the option to request a callback.
  5. Vinsanity79 Win User

How do you download worlds for Xbox One from PC?

PC minecraft> Xbox minecraft
  6. luissolid Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 to Xbox One?

There are different versions of Minecraft on Xbox One! Theres Minecraft Xbox One Version, Minecraft (compatible with pc, mobile, switch).

The Version that you say Minecraft Windows 10 its only for Windows PC.
Thema:

1. i bougthy minecraft on pc for xbox - Similar Threads - bougthy minecraft

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition PS4 Login Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition PS4 Login Error: Minecraft: Bedrock Edition works just fine on my Xbox One and Nintendo Switch through my Microsoft Account, but on my PS4, I keep getting the same error when I try to login with my Microsoft...
  3. Minecraft PS4 does NOT let you sign in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 does NOT let you sign in.: Alright so I just bought Minecraft on my Playstation 4, I was excited until I found out, I CANNOT SIGN IN. It says "Failed to sign in, this account has been used on another Playstation" (I checked...
  4. My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when I log in to Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when I log in to Microsoft account.: For some reason my Minecraft app was crashing every time I opened the app. And it would automatically sign me in to my microsoft account. In order to by pass the freezing, I had to uninstall the...
  5. why do i have to buy minecraft again?

in XBoX on Windows
    why do i have to buy minecraft again?: Hello, today i download my minecraft windows 10 edition that i take from Mojang promotion and realize that i have to buy it. I playd in this account like a 3 years without problems. But today i...
  6. Minecraft not working on my iPad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not working on my iPad: Today I went on my ipad on minecraft it didn’t work. I figured out that whenever I was signed into my microsoft account it would not work. What should I do? 86dd0d6d-e957-480c-a6db-d4b45dbfa9e7
  7. Jak cofnąć czas w Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jak cofnąć czas w Minecraft: Gram na Xbox One w Minecraft. Odszedłem na chwilę, potem wyłączyłem świat. Jakiś czas potem włączyłem, patrzę, i nie mam żandych itemów. Chciałbym to odzyskać, ale nie wiem jak to zrobić....
  8. Purchase vanished Minecraft switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase vanished Minecraft switch: I had two purchased packs on my switch and ever since the release of the newest update they’re both gone I can even still view my worlds made with the texture packs. It also took me an hour to be...
  9. minecraft for ps4 (playstation 4) graphical gliches missing texture textures,partially...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft for ps4 (playstation 4) graphical gliches missing texture textures,partially...: i'm having graphical glitches on minecraft on my ps4 and here's what's happening so, armor and weapons are showing no texure it's showing a color... gray yeah, it's very glitchy, regular items...
  10. Não consigo conectar ao mundo dos meus amigos no Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo conectar ao mundo dos meus amigos no Minecraft: Por favor, preciso de uma ajuda, não vi ninguém explicando sobre isso. Comprei o Minecraft Playstation Edition, eu e meu amigo, só pra jogarmos online, mas tanto eu como ele, tentamos entrar no...