i bougthy minecraft on pc for xbox

Discus and support i bougthy minecraft on pc for xbox in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hi my minecraft for xbox is not working i payed but i dont see it on my order history list i cant installed it on xbox i lost now 20 euro because of it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Djag playings, Aug 12, 2019.

1. i bougthy minecraft on pc for xbox

hi my minecraft for xbox is not working i payed but i dont see it on my order history list i cant installed it on xbox i lost now 20 euro because of it

so does some one know what happend or what whent wrong?

:)

Djag playings, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Miles_ Win User

Also please make sure you bought the right version. There are three Minecraft games in Microsoft Store.

They are -

Minecraft(If you want to play it on Xbox One, you should buy this version)

Minecraft for Windows 10

Minecraft for Windows 10 Mobile.

Minecraft and Minecraft for Windows 10 share the same pic in Microsoft Store.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Where did you purchased the game from? From which service or retailer was the purchased made from?
  4. choppyseize Win User

I would check to make sure you bought it on the same account. You can also request a free call back from support. They could take a closer look at the account to see what's going on.

You can request a free call-back by signing on at
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and selecting Billing. When prompted to speak to a virtual agent, decline
    it. After answering a few more questions, you should get the option to request a callback.
  5. Vinsanity79 Win User

How do you download worlds for Xbox One from PC?

PC minecraft> Xbox minecraft
  6. luissolid Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 to Xbox One?

There are different versions of Minecraft on Xbox One! Theres Minecraft Xbox One Version, Minecraft (compatible with pc, mobile, switch).

The Version that you say Minecraft Windows 10 its only for Windows PC.
Thema:

1. i bougthy minecraft on pc for xbox - Similar Threads - bougthy minecraft

2. Minecraft Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Beta: Im having an issue where i used minecraft beta for a long time and all my worlds are on beta but i recently got rid of beta in order to play with my friends who didnt have beta. I was wondering if...
  3. Xbox one and PC Minecraft cross play

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one and PC Minecraft cross play: Trying to play Minecraft with my daughter and unable to get cross play to work in either direction. I cant connect to her world and she can't connect to mine. I purchased a separate copy of the...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Starter - Login Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Starter - Login Problem: When I click the Log In button in Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition, I get a Failed Login message: "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong" Whenever I try...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello I'm currently playing a game called Minecraft and I am not able to talk in one specific server. I can other servers but for some reason I cannot it this one server. I believe I have been...
  6. Unable to connect to world on minecraft bedrock edition, PC to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to world on minecraft bedrock edition, PC to PC: I Been trying to join my friends minecraft game (not a realm) and it keeps saying unable to connect to world and we dont know how to fix it help please [img] ***Moved from Gaming on Windows...
  7. A Update For Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A Update For Minecraft: I've been trying to update my minecraft every since the better together update. Its now the village and pillage update. Every time I got to the store it insists I buy it even though I own the...
  8. Minecraft beta glitch

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft beta glitch: So I have the minecraft beta but I would like so get out of it but even though I have unrolled from the program and reinstalled it is still downloading the beta version of the game when I go into...
  9. Re-Installing Minecraft on Xbox One After Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Re-Installing Minecraft on Xbox One After Beta: To save some space on my HD, I deleted Minecraft while I was in the Minecraft Beta, but now cannot reinstall it. Everytime I go into the Store & click the Install button - nothing happens...
  10. My Minecraft world disappeared from the list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft world disappeared from the list: I was playing Minecraft and the wifi turned off. And when I went back and loaded Minecraft the world was not there 7a42a5b5-915b-4cd8-9ab7-5e646232a370