i bougthy minecraft on pc for xbox

Discus and support i bougthy minecraft on pc for xbox in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hi my minecraft for xbox is not working i payed but i dont see it on my order history list i cant installed it on xbox i lost now 20 euro because of it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Djag playings, Aug 12, 2019.

1. i bougthy minecraft on pc for xbox

hi my minecraft for xbox is not working i payed but i dont see it on my order history list i cant installed it on xbox i lost now 20 euro because of it

so does some one know what happend or what whent wrong?

:)

Djag playings, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Miles_ Win User

Also please make sure you bought the right version. There are three Minecraft games in Microsoft Store.

They are -

Minecraft(If you want to play it on Xbox One, you should buy this version)

Minecraft for Windows 10

Minecraft for Windows 10 Mobile.

Minecraft and Minecraft for Windows 10 share the same pic in Microsoft Store.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Where did you purchased the game from? From which service or retailer was the purchased made from?
  4. choppyseize Win User

I would check to make sure you bought it on the same account. You can also request a free call back from support. They could take a closer look at the account to see what's going on.

You can request a free call-back by signing on at
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and selecting Billing. When prompted to speak to a virtual agent, decline
    it. After answering a few more questions, you should get the option to request a callback.
  5. Vinsanity79 Win User

How do you download worlds for Xbox One from PC?

PC minecraft> Xbox minecraft
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Installing game from code redemption

Hi, the Xbox and PC versions of Minecraft are two different beasts, was the code you redeemed for the Xbox version ? If so you'll need to either buy an Xbox ( not really a good idea for one game ) or purchase the PC version of Minecraft.

The console version of the game is simply titled Minecraft and the PC version is titled Minecraft for Windows 10 as far as I am aware.
Thema:

1. i bougthy minecraft on pc for xbox - Similar Threads - bougthy minecraft

2. Minecraft Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Refund: Hi there, So, a long time ago I asked for a Minecraft Windows 10 Edition refund and the answer to the refund was no. I was kinda annoyed by the fact that my friend told me that he bought...
  3. Minecraft xbox stuck on locating server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox stuck on locating server: My friend made a world on minecraft which I was playing for a few days. But the past few days when I try and load in, it stays on 'locating server' for a long time until I get bored and stop. Is...
  4. Minecraft authentification error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft authentification error.: I was a mobile player of minecraft and i recieved a PC an i wanted to plaz minecraft on it...i tried to log my xbox account but it didn't work it shows me that an authentification error has...
  5. my minecraft realm wont let me renew even though i have the money in my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft realm wont let me renew even though i have the money in my account: i have a kid account though my mom accepted the thing 3e82a283-056b-4b94-a48d-812998ca7626
  6. Renovaçao Realm Minecraft Pe[Translation-Realm Minecraft Renewal Pe]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Renovaçao Realm Minecraft Pe[Translation-Realm Minecraft Renewal Pe]: Criei um realm mês passado e quando fui renovar a assinatura pra continuar jogando, primeiro adicionei o dinheiro ao meu mercado pago, alguns dias antes da assinatura acabar. Quando chegou o dia,...
  7. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Sign in error

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Sign in error: I try to sign in with Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition but the bar just keeps moving back and forth for hours. 2cd91daf-6665-44e4-9a89-b625db56f850
  8. Minecraft Master Collection bought. Where are my minecoins and worlds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Master Collection bought. Where are my minecoins and worlds?: Hello, I've been a long-time player on iOS minecraft PE, and I bought the Minecraft Master collection on Tuesday for Windows 10 through the Microsoft Store app for 39.99GBP. This should have...
  9. Cannot login to minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login to minecraft ps4: I have tried to log into my microsoft account on my ps4 and every time i try to login it says “account already linked on another ps4”, even tho i have never logged into another ps4?...
  10. Minecraft Dungeons Multiplay

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons Multiplay: 는 마인크래프트 던 스 멀티플 이를 하 시도해 보았지만 실패했습니다. 그 자료입니다. I tried to play Minecraft Dungeons multiplayer but failed. What should I do? [img] 1bc6235c-42e2-4e45-9e5b-4f7ce9efab79